lost star- third

Lost Star

After that night, the two spent most of their free time together. They would sometimes hang out in Minju's unit and do nothing but talk to each other about stuff. And most of the time, they would hang out in Yujin's unit, watching movies and playing with Azzo. Just like the old times. 


It was a day before they start filming and now their in Yujin's apartment, helping each other with the scenes they're gonna be shooting for tomorrow. 

 

"But unnie, why won't you let me visit in the cafe anymore? How come oppa gets go there?" Minju, or should I say, Min Soo, whined.

 

Yujin smiled at how realistic her acting was and read the next line, "As much as I'd love you visiting, but Min Soo-ya, you're fans are pretty wild. It'll disturb the customers."

 

She chuckled and muttered a small "Fine" while pouting.

 

Yujin clapped her hands and it was a sign for Minju to break out of her character.

 

"How was it? Was it good? Did I whine to much?" her questions kept flowing, making Yujin laugh a bit.

 

She placed her hands on Minju's shoulder and faced her, "Relax Min. It was fine. It's perfect even."

 

Minju lets out a relieved sigh and closes her script back again, "I'm just really nervous. It's my first time acting with Jisoo sunbaenim and I want to do well."

 

"You'll do well. I think you'll do more than that, I think you'll do great!"

 

"Aigoo Ahn Yujin, you and your words."

 

"Why? Did I make your heart flutter?" the younger asked with a big teasing grin, "A bit." she answered with a shrugged, making Yujin pout.

 

"You're first scenes are with Hyunjin oppa and Jisoo sunbaenim right?" the older nodded, "Good luck! Me and Hyewon unnie will be cheering for you."

 

"Gomawo, Yudings~" they checked the time and saw that it was already pass midnight, Minju stood up from the couch and cleaned up a bit. 

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"It's past midnight, I need to go back. We have an early call time tomorrow, remember?"

 

"Yes yes, of course. But can you stay here for tonight?" Yujin again asked with a pout, her signature puppy face finally present. Minju cooed and almost gave in, but stopped herself.

 

"I'd love to Yudings, but my manager's picking me up tomorrow and he might wonder why I'm not in my unit."

 

"Hmmp okay." Ahn Yujin, despite being 23 years old already, is still sulking like a baby in front of Kim Minju. 

 

"Aigoo you're such a big baby. My big baby." she went on to give the taller a big hug, her head placed on the younger one's chest. "We'll see each other tomorrow, so don't be too sad okay? If you won't stop pouting like that I might actually change my mind and not leave."

 

"Really?" her face lit up, Minju lift her face up and glared at the younger, "Kidding."

 

"Come on now, let's get you home. Should I go with you there?"

 

"No, I can manage. It'll be too troublesome for you."

 

"Okay then, I'll just walk you to the door." Minju stood up first and offered her hand to help Yujin stand up. Minju went to say goodbye to Azzo first who was now peacefully sleeping went to Yujin.

 

"I'll go now. See you tomorrow. And don't miss me too much!" Minju said as they got to the door and was about to leave when Yujin pulled her closer, hugging her from behind.

 

"Just a sec." she placed her chin on the older's shoulder. Minju just stayed silent, enjoying the warmth that Yujin was currently giving her.

 

Yujin finally let go and Minju turned to face her, the older one gave her a kiss on the cheek before dashing towards the elevator. Yujin just smiled and slept with a smile on her face.

 

-

 

It was still early when Minju's manager picked her up and drove their way to the filming set. She texted Yujin good morning and asked if the younger was already on her way but the other girl told her that she's still waiting for her manager to pick her up.

 

When they arrived, Jisoo and Hyunjin were already there. "It seems like they also came early to practice their lines." she thought to herself and walk towards them.

 

"Good morning oppa! Good morning sunbaenim! It's an honor to be filming with you today. Let's do well." she put up a fighting sign and Jisoo did the same thing.

 

"Aigoo Minju-ssi, please call me comfortably. We'll be playing sisters after all."

 

"Ah..of course sunba- u-unnie. Please feel free to call me comfortably as well."

 

"Well then Minju-ya, shall we practice our lines together? The three of us?" 


The three of them did end up practicing their lines together as the other cast slowly came one by one.  Minju spotted Yujin when she arrived and waved towards the younger which she gladly waved back with a wide. 

 

They continued rehearsing their lines together until the Director told them to get ready since filming will be starting soon.

 

-

 

They just finished filming half of the scenes needed to be filmed for this day and so the Director gave them a break since everyone was doing a great job.

 

Minju went inside her waiting room to rest up for a bit. She was sitting on the make up chair when Yujin went inside. 

 

"Tired?" the younger ask, "A bit. But I'm fine." Yujin went on to hug her from behind, making Minju smile.

 

"Well I hope this helps." 

 

"Thanks. It actually does." Minju leaned in closer and smiled in the hug.


They went back to filming while Yujin also went back to her own waiting room. Truth be told, Yujin didn't need to be here. Although she does have one scene here in Seoul while the rest will be shot in Daejeon.

 

Once filming ended, Minju quickly changed into comfortable clothes. As she got out of her dressing room, her manager immediately greeted her.

 

"Good work today, Minju-ya." 

 

Minju smiled softly, "Thanks Oppa~"

 

"We should go home now so you can eat dinner and rest up early."

 

She nodded and was about to go when Yujin appeared in front of them, all smiles.

 

"Good evening Manager-nim, is it okay if  I take Minju unnie out for dinner? I promise to bring her home after." she raised her right hand up like a kid, making both her manager and Minju laugh at how silly she looked.

 

"It's fine Yujin-ssi, of course you can. Just make sure to go home as early as possible and avoid the crowd."

 

"Sure thing! I'll protect Minju unnie!"

 

"Okay then, I'll go home now. Enjoy you too."

 

"Bye Oppa! We promise to be careful."

 

Minju's manager slowly went out of sight while the two still remained there. 

 

"So..where exactly are you taking me, Miss Ahn?"

 

Yujin smugly smiled, "Oh, it's nothing fancy really."