lost star- first

Lost Star

[IZ NEWS] 

 

June 30, 2026 

 

BREAKING NEWS:


Former IZ*ONE members Kim Min Ju and Ahn Yu Jin are reportedly in talks for Netflix's new drama 'Lost Star' which will be aired under JTBC. The two are still under discussion with their individual companies and with the broadcasting company as well. It is said that the two will play the lead stars in the drama. 

 

Lost Star is about Yang Min Soo, a woman who's been a very successful actress for 15 years until one day she suddenly disappeared from the spotlight after her name was involved in a very big scandal. She finds herself wondering in a small town in Daejeon to run away from everything and escape the judgemental eyes of people who doesn't know her side of the story. Gladly enough, no one was able to recognize her in the small town. She ends up in a sticky situation with Han Won, a mysterious elementary teacher. Min Soo ends up living on the same roof with Won as the teacher's way of repaying her for something Min Soo did. Slowly, Min Soo discovers the true side of the other girl that is being overshadowed by her mysterious facade. Would Min Soo still want to go back to the life she was used to and fix her name, or will she stay in this town where her heart has already found comfort in? 

 

The other casts of the drama are already confirmed and will be announced sooner. Further details will soon be announced as well according to the broadcasting company. What are your reaction towards this? Are you also excited to see their on-screen chemistry? Leave your thoughts down below!

 

[IZ NEWS]

 

COMMENTS:


**y*o*: OMG?!! IS THIS FOR REAL??? MINJU AND YUJIN IN ONE DRAMA???? JINJOO IS BACK! THE WORLD IS FINALLY HEALING!

 

b******j***: jINJOO?????! JINJOO!!!!!!

 

jin****OO11: OMO?! JINJOO IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

 

****lk*****: FIGHTING ACTRESS MINJU AND YUJIN!

 

g****jj*******7: ACTRESS JINJOO COMEBACK!!!!


--

"So unnie, are you taking the offer?" the girl in front of her asks.

 

Yujin sighs, "I still don't know, we're still in talks."

 

"But Yujin-ah, that's Minju. THE Kim Minju. You're gonna be in a drama with Kim Minju. Didn't you always want that?" the older girl with duck shaped lips faces her.

 

"I do unnie. I wanna say yes to the offer so badly when they first brought it up. But I need time to think. Plus it's been at least 4 years 2 months 3 weeks and 12 days since I last saw her, not that I'm keeping count though. But yeah, I don't know if she still has "that" effect on me."

 

Yena snickered, "You sure you weren't keeping count?" Yujin blushed a bit and Wonyoung laughed slightly at the sight. "But if I were you Yujin-ah, I'd say yes. The project is really big. And who knows, this might be one of your biggest drama yet."

 

Yujin stayed silent and thought about it a lot. She's thought about this already, but she still needs more time to think. Who is Yujin kidding anyway, of course she'll say yes. Besides this project being really big, she wouldn't let herself skip the opportunity of being with the older girl again. 

 

So the day after that, she personally called the drama's director to confirm her role as one of the leads. Now she's just hoping that Minju says yes to the project also. And maybe hopefully, hopefully, she has the same reason as her.

 


--


[IZ NEWS]

 

July 11, 2026

 

BREAKING NEWS:


It has been confirmed that former IZ*ONE members Kim Min Ju and Ahn Yu Jin will play the lead roles of the new Netflix drama 'Lost Star'. Kim Min Ju and Ahn Yu Jin will play the lead roles Yang Min Soo and Han Won respectively. Other confirmed cast members include co-former member and now famous actress and soloist Kang Hye Won alongside Aespa member Kim Min Jeong, Blackpink member Kim Ji Soo, Stray Kids' Hwang Hyun Jin, SF9's Kang Chan Hee, iKON's Jung Chan Woo, actor Lee Min Hoo, actress Kim Ji Won, and actor Kang Ha Neul. This is said to be a star studded cast and is already considered as one of the biggest drama productions ever. Filming will start next week. The stars will reportedly travel to Daejeon the week after. The drama will be aired under JTBC and will also be available on Netflix. Are you excited to watch the chemistry of the two main leads? Let us know your thoughts!


[IZ NEWS]

 

Minju had just finished reading the published article with a big smile on her face. She was busy watching the Running Man when her best friend, Jo Yuri, aka the OST Princess as what her fans like to address her, called. Minju's smiled grew bigger because she knows the reason for her best friend's sudden phone call. She answered it, not expecting the loud shout that greeted her.

 

"Ya! Kim Minju! Am I still your best friend huh?! Why didn't you tell me? I had to find out about it through an article?! Aish seriously Kim Minju, I'm disappointed." Minju pulled her phone away from her ear, her face scrunched at the loud voice .

 

"Lower down your voice, will you? Gosh you're making my ear bleed."

 

"I'm sorry for that. But I'm still disappointed you know?"

 

"I'm sorry okay, I wanted to confirm it first before telling you." she hears her best friend sigh, "It's okay. So...Ahn Yujin huh?" the girl from the other line says with a teasing tone.

 

"Oh shut up." she rolled her eyes.

 

"You didn't just say yes because you wanted to be with her didn't you?"

 

"Of course not!" she exclaims, "Well.....that's not entirely the reason why I said yes."

 

"Yeah? Sure." she says sarcastically.

 

"I'm really nervous to see her again though, it's been 4 years after all."

 

"It's been that long huh?" 

 

"I just wish we won't be awkward with each other that much."

 

"Girl what do you mean? You two shared a room before and had lots of history together, feeling awkward around each other shouldn't be a thing anymore."

 

"I hope so. It's okay though. Cause if ever that happens, Hyewon unnie is there to make it less awkward."

 

"Right! I'll congratulate both Yujinie and Hyewon unnie later. Congrats Minju-ya! I gotta go now, recording's 'bout to start."

 

"Thank you! And good luck on your recording session!" the phone call ended and Minju continued watching the show. She had already received congratulatory messages from the members including Yujin, she had already sent one to Hyewon and thought about sending one to Yujin as well. Despite having second thoughts, she sent the message and turned her phone off almost immediately. She isn't sure if she wants to know what Yujin's reply is.


She just decided to rest up. Cause starting next week, things are gonna be hectic for her so having proper rest wouldn't even be part of her options anymore.

 

(This is a work of fiction and is no way associated in real life events or names.)