Finding Out

Missing Part of Me

It's been a week since they started to look in Kangin's history. They know that he's on a revenge story but don't know who he's taking revenge on.

"Could it be an old high school rival?" (Eunhyuk)

"If it was, what would be mention a murder?" (Shindong)

"Oh right." (Eunhyuk)

"It could be... Oh... Kangin. Your heading out already?" (Leeteuk)

"Yeah whatever." (Kangin)

Kangin going out was a good sign. They can know go into his room.

"It's locked." (Donghae)

"Don't worry. Bobby pins come in handy in this situation." Heechul undid the lock.

Inside, the room was cleaner than they expected.

"Well, we keeps things nice and tidy." (Kibum)

"Hey guys. I found his computer." (Siwon)

They turned the computer on and see his files of videos.

"Videos. Of himself?" (Yesung)

"He could be filming himself for a documentary or something." (Hangeng)

"Even so, wouldn't he tell us?" (Kyuhyun)

"There is something fishy." (Sungmin)

"How about we look into these videos?" (Ryeowook)

"I guess we have no choice." (Leeteuk)

They look into his videos and are shocked by what they heard.

"Youngwoon. Why? You know you shouldn't meet them. It's for your own good. Listen, now that Leeteuk hyung knows of your exsistence, you need to be careful around him. If the others find out that I have D.I.D, they won't accepet me. Meaning they won't accept you. So try to lay low about this." 

"D.I.D? As in a personality disorder?" (Leeteuk)

Then they look into another video.

"Kangin. I know that you're mad and I'm sorry. I just wanted to be out and to reconnect with people. I've been isolated for so long that I don't even recognize anything in exsistance. Please, let me at least talk with the members. I want to show them the real me. Or the real us."

"This one, he said Youngwoon and the next one, he said Kangin." (Heechul)

"Guys. I also found this notebook." (Zhou Mi)

"Reading it might not be the best idea." (Henry)

"But we have no chocie." (Leeteuk)

'Dear Diary,

Today has to be the worst day ever. Youngwoon came out and Leeteuk hyung found out about him. Well, at least he didn't know our identity. Or identities? I don't even know. At least Youngwoon lied to him that we're twins. Twins are more believeable than a person with D.I.D. I'm glad that you're with me so I can write my real thoughts without anyone knowing. That's all I have for now. I'll write again soon if I have a chance.

-Kim Kangin-'

'P.S. - I will never tell them about Youngwoon or the incident.'

'What's the incident?' is what they want to know. What did Kangin or Youngwoon suffer from that made them this way?

 

Leeteuk was thinking in his room. He thought that Kangin and Youngwoon were two different people. Now he knows that dissociative identity disorder is a touchy subject, but he knew he has to talk to him one day. Just then, Kangin came back.

"Oh. Kangin. You're back." (Leeteuk)

"Yeah. Things were... nice." (Kangin)

The others listened to their conversation. Then they secretly followed Kangin into his room.

"So... Kangin wanted me to moved out of the dorms so we can be free. I wish but he knows we can't." 

Was that Youngwoon?

"Is that him?" (Heechul)

"I think so." (Leeteuk)

"We wants to move out?" (Donghae)

"Remember, that's what Kangin wants, not Youngwoon." (Eunhyuk)

"Why did he lie to us?" (Leeteuk)

"He must have had a reason." (Kibum)

Then, Youngwoon comes out of the room.

"Oh... Kangin... We weren't listening to what you were saying." (Leeteuk)

"Good because it's my business." Youngwoon acted like Kangin so they won't suspect anything.

"Is it Kangin or is that Youngwoon?" Heechul whipsers into Leeteuk's ear.

"I think it's Youngwoon pretending to be Kangin." Leeteuk whispers back.

The others think so too.

 

Then they decide to tell Kangin? Youngwoon? Whoever it is that they know about his D.I.D.

"Kangin?" (Leeteuk)

"What?" (Youngwoon)

Here it comes. "Or Youngwoon?" (Leeteuk)

"What did you say?" (Youngwoon)

"Youngwoon. We know it's you." (Leeteuk)

"Uh... it's not what you think. Kangin asked me to cover for him today. I swear!" (Youngwoon)

"You don't have to lie to us. We know." (Leeteuk)

"Yeah you big idiot. We knew since your parents left." (Heechul)

"They called you Youngwoon and we've been suspicious since then." (Siwon)

"We wanted to know the truth." (Shindong)

"Who are you having revenge against?" (Sungmin)

"What's the incident?" (Donghae)

"It's... I can't remember..." Youngwoon fainted.

"Oh no! Did we ask him too much?" (Leeteuk)

"Actually, you asked everything." He woke up but it was Kangin talking.

"Kangin. So who's to real one?" (Leeteuk)

"Youngwoon's the real one. I was developed in his mind." (Kangin)

"Why and how?" (Kibum)

"That I can't tell. Only thing I can tell you is that we were twins but I died at one point. I've been with Youngwoon since then." (Kangin)

"And does he know?" (Eunhyuk)

"About us being twins in real life. No." (Kangin)

"Shouldn't you have told him?" (Leeteuk)

"I would make him suffer more. I don't want that." (Kangin)

"So you're doing this for him?" (Ryeowook)

"Yes and after I get the I will retire." (Kangin)

"You shouldn't. We are one together." (Kyuhyun)

"Who wants an idol with a revenge story? Nobody. Do they?" (Kangin)

Everyone paused and seemed to agree with that. 

"Listen, I appericiate your help but I don't want you to be involved." (Kangin)

"Why? Just why?" (Leeteuk)

"Because, if your hurt, it's my responsibility. For all of you and the company. That's why I kept it a secret." (Kangin)

"Still, you could have told us the smaller things." (Heechul)

"And you should have been more open to us." (Leeteuk)

"Can't you understand? I'm doing this for Youngwoon. I want him to live and not suffer. Even if it means I'm not here." (Kangin)

"Then we'll help you! We want to!" (Leeteuk)

Kangin paused for a minute. "Fine! But like our parents, if you get hurt, I'm being responsible for this." (Kangin)

"DEAL!" Everyone shouts. This is going to be some revenge.