Ch 2 ♥

Good Girls Meets Bad Girls ♥




| Taeyeon's POV |

next morning


i just finish my breakfast alone, my parents died already leaving me the heiress of our multi-trillionaire company here in korea and all over the world. i don't why god took them early, but i think they leave me no choice.

they died on a plane crash 3 years ago, im leaving on my own on our mansion house with my two maids and three body guards.. don't worry, my house is fully equipt.. no one dare to enter it, because all over that house is full of CCTV camera.

even though there just 3 , they still manage to defend me.. they 've been 15 years on training, they also teach me mixed martial arts so i can defend myself if im alone, they also tought sooyoung and yoona but not in my house.

they don't know the real me , sooyoung and i become bestfriend when we were on our first year highschool while yoona.. i started treating her like my daugther when i first got in my college, she got bullied by bullies.

" i'll be going now "- i yelled, they all answered me at the same time.

i walk towards my big parking lot and grab the car i used always, i entered the car and start the engine. after 15 minutes, i finally arrive. i park my car , i grab my bag on the backseat and close the door.

i fixed myself while looking at the mirror when someone called me.

" annyeong "- i look behind me seeing miss hwang looking at me, she grab her purse revealing my blue hanky.

" oh, thank you mi-- "- she cut me.

" call me tiffany please ? "- she told me, i nodded softly.

" ah,, can i get your name ? "- she ask me shyly, i just smiled.

" im kim taeyeon "- i introduced myself and shook her hands.

" hope we can start over, im not begging for your forgiveness but please... can we start over ? "- she ask me, she held her hands out.. i look at her and smiled apologeticly, she frown.

" we can start over mis..i mean tiffany "- i shook her hand, but suddenly she hug me from excitement.. i was kinda shock on this sudden contact, but when she realize she's hugging me she pull back and i gave her a pout.

i don't but i suddenly miss her hugging me.

" i..im sorr..y f..for h..hugging y..you "- she apologies, her face is already a tomato.

" no worries sunbae "- i , she look at me and pouted.

" can i call you taengoo or taetae ? "- she suddenly ask me once she regain herself, i smiled at her.

" sure, call me anything but.. can i call you fany ? "- i ask , she smiled at me and nodded.

" btw, what are you doing here ? "- i ask her breaking the silence toward us.

" oh, nothing.. i was about too passby when i saw you, then i remembered the hanky that you lend me yesterday "- she replied shyly, i smiled at her in a teasing way.

" are you sure ? "- i ask her again in a teasing way, she's already pouting.

" im sure taetae, so stop teasing me.. "- she whined, i pinch her cheeks.

" OUCH, what's that for ? "- she whined again , i just stuck my tongue out to her.

" oh well , thanks for the time.. i better leave now, annyeong sunbaenim "- i bowed at her, i kiss her cheeks and run as fast as i can just to be far away from her.


| Tiffany's POV |


OMO !! she didn't kiss me right ??? right ??? i touch my cheeks where she kiss it, and i can't help but too blush really madly. i saw her figure running away from me just to hide, aissh.. what's wrong with me.

she's really cute, i saw her face before she run.. she's also blushing after kissing me on the cheeks, i don't have first class today so i decided to walk towards the cafeteria to grab some snacks.

i saw her sitting with her friend, so i decided too . i walk on her back i lean forward her and kiss her cheeks as a payback.

" fany-ah, stolling a kiss is not counted "- she look at me and pouted.

" can i sit here with you guys ? "- i ask them, yoona and sooyoung look at me and nodded.

" you stole a kiss too "- i told her, she just stuck her tongue out to me again.

" i just kiss the part where i pinch you "- she defended.

" i understand "- i replied , i grab my sandwich and munch it.

" you two are friends now ? "- sooyoung ask me, i look at her and smiled.

" yeah , we won't be giving each other a kiss on the cheeks if we were still enemies right ? "- taetae replied, i nodded in agreement.

" sooyoung-ah, if your protecting because of what she've done to me on the past.. it's already in the past, i just gave her a chance "- taetae explained, sooyoung finally nodded.

" just you wanna know, once you hurt her again.. i swear "- she didn't finish her word when taetae cut her.

" soo , stop threatening her it won't work.. just eat okay ? "- taetae finally spoke, sooyoung pouted and nodded.

she look at me and mouthed " sorry " , i just gave her a warm smile and nodded.

" tomorrow is the start of our christmas break , yes.. two weeks off "- taetae exclaimed like a kid, i just smiled at her childish personality.

" will be celebrating our christmas in japan taengoo , sorry for not being with you "- sooyoung apologies, taetae just smiled at her.

" just have fun soo , don't be worried about me "- taetae replied with a calm voice ,sooyoung nodded.

" appa, me too.. i won't be celebrating my christmas here, my parents decided to celebrate our christmas in hongkong "- yoona spoke, taetae just nodded.

" it's okay baby yoong , just have fun okay.. i'll be okay "- taetae replied while munching her fries.

" how about you unnie ? "- yoongie ask me, i look at her.

" i still don't know , maybe i'll stay home "- i replied sadly, i look down.. i can see taetae is doing some gesture to cut them from talking, a tear fall on my right eye.. i wiped it before it continue.

i've been leaving on my own for the past 5 years , i hated my father for leaving me alone in this cruel world but it change already when i meet taetae on the first place.

" aissh, fany-ah.. your crying "- taetae rub my back, she grab her hanky again and gave it to me.

" im sorry tippany unnie "- yoongie apologies , i look at her with red eyes.

" it's not your fault yoong , im okay "- i told her , she just gave me a small nod.

" taengoo-ah, will be going now okay ? "- sooyoung broke the silence , taetae look at her and nodded.

i just look at them going to there room , taetae was still patting my back trying to calm me down.. she gave me her drink and i sip some juice on the straw..

" omo , we just kiss.. indirect kiss "- i feel my cheeks getting hot, and i started blushing.

" indirect kiss is it ? "- she ask me, i nodded without knowing it.

" lemme sip too "- she whined , she grab the drink and sip on the straw.. i just look at her, to be truth.. my first kiss is still hasn't took, i maybe a player but i don't kiss them.

" keke, i taste your lip-gloss "- she started to tease me again , i was about too kiss her cheeks when she look at me.. our lips collide with each other, i didn't move at all and she didn't move too.

" im s.sorry.. f..fany "- she apologies and look down.

" taetae, look at me.. "- i told her, but she didn't so i decided to grab her chin so she can look at me straight.

" im sorry "- she apologies , she's already pouting.

" taetae, don't apologies.. is fine, im fine.. no worries okay ? "- i told her , she finally look at me and nodded.

" are you sure ? if you want you can forget about it "- she told me..

" i will never forget that kiss you gave me taetae , i'll treasure it forever "- i told her , she blush like an idiot.

" cheesy "- she told me, i pinch her cheeks.

" am not , im just stating the truth "- i told her, i smiled at her.

" arasso , i'll treasure it too. "- she finally replied , i smiled at her like an idiot.

" wanna go to the mall taetae ? "- i ask her, she nodded like a kid.

" i don't have a car taetae "- i told her, she just smiled.

" i have a car and you know it "- she told me, i slap my forehead for being forgetful..

we left the cafeteria and walk towards the parking lot, she open the door for me being a gentlewoMAN.. i peck her cheeks before entering , she run to the other side to enter her car also.

i look around and her car is really expensive , i waited for her to start the car but she didn't i look at her who's she also looking at me.

" wae ? "- i ask her.

" fany-ah, your seatbelt "- she told me , i forgot but before i grab the belt she grab it.. our lips is inches away, i don't but it happen.. i lean forward capturing her kissable lips.

she kissed me back she drop the belt , she put her hands on my waist while i put my arms on her neck to deepen the kiss.. i don't know what's happening but i think i enjoy being with her and most importantly i enjoyed kissing her.

she brushed her tongue on my lower lips begging for entrance, i slowly open it and she plunged her tongue on my mouth.. few seconds later, our tongue is hoping for dominance, but she won.. we continue french kissing, she's already kissing my jaw down to my neck but she suddenly stop.

" fany-ah, im sorry "- she apologies, she grab the belt and lock it.

" im sorry too, i was the one who kissed you "- i replied , she gave me a warm smile.

" and , i didn't mean to kiss you on your neck.. i was about to leave you a hickey "- she apologies again , i giggled.

" i'll thank you for not leaving any signs of evidence that we just kissed "- i told her, her face turned red.

" taetae-ah, i maybe a player but seriously.. your my first kiss "- i told her, she look at me with a shock expression.

" seriously ?? but how ? "- she ask me with a confused tone.

" once i got a girl , it will be on the bed.. i'll just touch them and leave the next morning "- i told her with full of honestly, her face become gloomy.

" taetae-ah, you won't be my one night stand.. i won't treat you like that, your different "- i continued , she look at me and gave me a really warm smile.

" i'll keep your words tiffany, i don't want to be hurt by you again.. "- she told me , we stare at each other eyes..

do i love her ? cause she has this effect on me.. im confused, mom help me. " i thought while were staring at each other.

" i won't ever hurt you again taetae "- i told her , i lean forward once again and kiss her lips softly.. i rub her cheeks softly.

" so let's go ? "- she ask me , i nodded.

she started the car and drove away from the school, we chatted the whole car ride.. i just realize that she's really a dorky person, she love putting other peoples name in her talk and it really made me laugh.

taetae, i think i love you already.. but im just confused because maybe you won't accept it because you know me for being a player, just give me one chance.. i'll show you the real me and not the side you know when you first saw me " - i thought.

 

************************

 

LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY :)

 

i'll see you guys tomorrow ♥

 

PLEASE GIVE ME WARM COMMENT NOT ONLY EMOTICON " :) " ?

 

night night :)

 

hope you enjoy reading my two updates :)