Ch 4 ♥

Good Girls Meets Bad Girls ♥




| Tiffany's POV |


3 hours before christmas eve


OMG !! is this real , i mean... the girl who i bullied for the past two years is already my girlfriend ??? please , wake me up.. this maybe a dream, just slap me or pinch m..

" OUCH, what's that for ? "- i ask taetae who just pinch my cheeks.

" your night dreaming tiff , stop it.. you look like an idiot "- she told me , so.. is not a dream after all, were in a relationship now.. thanks to taetae because she was the first one to confess.

she's laying on her bed while im laying on my stomach watching some DVD , i decided to lay beside her and snuggled on her chest to make me comfortable.

she's my hairs softly , while i rub here tummy with my thumb her shirt is a little loose so i can see her expose tummy.. i think she don't mind it at all, and im already getting boored.

" can we go down ? "- i ask her , she look at me and nodded.

she turn of the tv , we left her room and headed downstairs. we walk towards the living room where narsha and gain unnie watching TV with the three guards of taetae.

" oh, what did you guys do ? "- narsha unnie ask me, i just stuck my tongue out to her.

" we didn't do anything unnie , we just lay on the bed and cuddle.. nothing more "- i replied, we kissed for almost an hour.. i didn't tell her that because she and gain unnie will tease us.

" are you sure ? "- now is gain unnie's turn to ask me, i nodded.

" unnie stop teasing her, go make out with narsha unnie "- taetae finally defended me, yeah.. there in a relationship, so they accepted me for taetae but before that, they ask me tons of question and one of the question is bully.. i feel guilty but they still manage to make the conversation funny because of narsha unnie's adult jokes.

" aisssh, you two... aissh, go away.. "- gain unnie shoo us, we both merong-ed them and left the living room, we walk towards the kitchen to grab some snack we can it, the dishes for tonight christmas eve is already serve.

we both sat on a stool facing each other while eating kimbap that narsha unnie prepare this evening , we feed each other while sipping some juice.

" you know taetae, i feel like a sh*t when i treated you like that.. look at you, treating me nicely after giving you broken nose,broken hands what else ? "- i ask her, she just gave me a really warm smile.

" 10 slap , broken ankle for bumping in to me.. and many more "- she continued, i pouted i know she's just teasing me.

" im just teasing babe , don't worry.. "- she told , told yah !! she's just teasing.

" did you buy me a gift ? "- she ask me, i shook my head.

" YAH !! you... i didn't buy you either "- she told me, i thought she'll be mad at me and of course i lied.. i told you all early that i bought a ring to her.

" see , thats what im talking about.. "- i told her, she just giggled.

" eyy, i just want to ask something... where is that ice princess that use to tease sooyoung from highschool ? "- taetae ask me referring to my bestfriend, jessica jung.

" oh, jessi ?? she's taking a vacation with her appa "- i told her, she just nodded.

" hate to say this but, is her family is the same as yours ? "- she ask me, i gave her a nod.

" well, lets say my father got a mistress and my mon died because of depression.. well in jessi's case, her mom has another man.. jessi and her appa is leaving together in a small apartment here in seoul, jessi hated her umma like i hated my appa.. "- i told her, she smile and patter my shoulder.

" if you have hard time, i'll be on yourside "- she told me with a really soothing voice.

" i know that tae , i'll thank you for being that way "- i replied, she just merong-ed me.

" we still have 1 and a half hour before christmas eve begin , what should we do ? "- taetae ask me after checking the time on her phone, i just shruggled my shoulder.

" watch TV again ? "- i suggested.

" no , we've been watching TV for almost 3 hours.. maybe we can get some sleep ? "- she suggested, i nodded.

we walk towards the living room and told to the unnie if they can wake us up before christmas eve , they both nodded.. we both headed back to taetae's room lay on the bed and cuddle each other until we both fall asleep.


| Taeyeon's POV |


narsha unnie woke us up five minutes before the christmas eve, we were already on the kitchen waiting for the christmas eve to come.. i played some christmas song.

the countdown is already coming,10....9....8....7....6....5....4....3....2...1.

" MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSS "- we yelled in unison, we all hug each other but i hug most of them the most.. i saw tippany pouting cause i didn't hug her, i walk towards her and spread my arms widely giving her a big hug.

" merry christmas babe "- i whispered softly to her ears and peck her cheeks.

" merry christmas too baby "- she replied , but she didn't kiss me i pouted.

" stop pouting , i'll give you kissy later.. im hungry "- she told me, i smiled really widely and nodded.

" yah, where's our gift taengoo ? "- narsha unnie ask me, i merong-ed her.

" it's already under the christmas tree unnie "- i told them, narsha and gain unnie run towards the living room to get there present, after few moments they brought all the gift under the three and put it on top of the counter.

" okay, here's mine.. here's your babe, oppa.. this is yours.. this is yours 2nd oppa and lastly 3rd gift for 3rd oppa "- narsha unnie distribute it all , they all thank me in unison.. my gift for tiffany is just on my pocket.

" OMG ! babe, i didn't see this coming "- gain unnie called her girlfriend who also peek on the box , they both glared at me.. i just stuck my tongue out to them, i bought them a you know.. the thing you need when your making out.

" you have tons of explaining to do taengoo , why did you buy this thing ?? "- narsha unnie and showed us the toy, tiffany gasped and look at me.

" eh.. oppa, cover your ears please ? "- i told them, they all nodded and cover there ears in unison.

" UNNIE, DO YOU THINK IM STILL A KID NOT KNOWING WHAT YOUR DOING INSIDE YOUR ROOM... AISSSH, I HEAR .. SO THAT THING MIGHT BE A GOOD HELP UNNIE.. okay ? "- i told them, they both blush really madly while tiffany is just giggling beside me.

" is it done know ? "- oppa one ask me, i nodded.

" taetae, did you buy it ? "- fany ask me.

" i ordered it online, if i buy it.. they might think im a maniac for buying that thing "- i told her, she just nodded and patted my head like a dog.

" let's just eat and forget about that thing okay.. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone "- fany cheered, we all cheered.. this is the bestest gift i ever had because she here with me, being in a relationship with her is really exciting..

we ate happily with a little chit-chat, after two hours they all go to sleep while me and tiffany is still awake we are cuddling each other on the couch while watching some cartoons on the TV.

i don't know if this is the right time, we look at each other accidentally and smiled without knowing it.

" fany-ah, don't you think is the right time to give my gift to you ? "- i ask her softly, she look at me again and shruggled her shoulders.

" i thought you didn't buy me a gift "- she told me, i just smiled dorkily to her.

" of course NOT !! i did buy you a gift, remember the ring your looking at the ring store ? "- i ask her, she gasped in shock but nodded at the same time.

" yeah, i remember that taetae.. why ? "- she ask me, i grab my pocket and show a pink velvet peach shape box and open it for her.

" here, i bought it for you for your christmas gift "- i told her, she's already have a teary eyes.. i didn't do anything, i waited for her to answer.

" OMG !! you didnt have too buy this, this is expensive taetae "- she told me while look at my eyes, i gave her a warm smile.

" i don't care, where together know right ?? what's mine is yours.. what's yours is mine too, please.. accept this as the sign of my love and loyalty ? "- i sound like i proposed to her to be my fianceé.

" are you proposing taetae ? "- she ask me teasingly, i just stuck my tongue out too her.

" im proposing my love here, pali ~ my legs is about to break out "- i whined, she give me a small smile and nodded.

" i accept your proposal kim taeyeon "- she finally answered, i stood up and jump like a kid around the living room.. once im settled, i pick the ring on the box and put it on her ring finger.

" wow, it fit perfectly taetae "- she told me, i smiled and nodded in agreement.

" i also bought you a gift taetae "- she told me, she grab a blue velvet box and she open it.. OH GOD !! that's the ring i've been staring the whole time secretly when she's also looking at the ring i bought for her, i smile at her really dorkily.

" i know, this is the ring you've been looking at secretly.. so, will you accept this ring as the sign of my love and loyalty ? "- she copy my word, i nodded like a kid, i saw her jumping also like a kid around the living room.. once she settled, she grab the ring and put it on my ring finger.

we both hug really tightly and none of us don't want to let go, so i decided to lay on the couch so we can hug each other comfortably.

it's our first christmas day together , and it's not even a day but im already falling to her deep.. i hope we can stay like this forever, no arguements and no silly fights but we both promise that to each other that we will treat each other like bestfriend even though were really a couple.

she interlocked our fingers together showing our shiny rings, i kissed her forehead lovingly and she hug me even tighter.

" iloveyousomuch taetae "- she told me, she gave me a warm smile.

" iloveyoutoo fany, this is the start of our relationship.. hope we can last long "- i replied softly.

" of course we will last long taetae, as long we trust each other and not keeping each other secret.. you told me all the things we need right to have a strong relationship ? "- she told me, i nodded in agreement.

" do you want too sleep like this ? "- i ask her, she nodded and snuggled her head on my chest.

" goodmornyt tiffy "- i whispered softly.

" goodmornyt too taetae "- she replied.

we both fall into deep slumber after telling each other goodnight.

 

******************************

 

I TRIED , I'VE BEEN HIATUS FOR A COUPLE DAYS ALREADY.

 

I STILL MANAGE TO HAVE SOME LITTLE TIME TO UPDATE THIS :)

 

HOPE YOU ALL GUYS LIKE IT ♥

 

I'll TRY UPDATING THIS as long i have some freetime :)

 

sorry for the caps, it's kinda frustrating though.

 

Comment PWEASEEEE ♥