Ch 3 ♥

Good Girls Meets Bad Girls ♥




| Taeyeon's POV |

24th of december


it's already 24th of december , i was just sitting on my bed while searching some song in the internet.. i miss tiffany already, we haven't talk lately because.. i don't know ?

i don't know but we've become really close lately, and everytime were together i feel some odd feeling building up inside me.. my heart will beat really faster with just simple touch, i also feel butterfly in my stomached if she'll be giving me her eyesmile.

it's making me really confused , i don't know if she feel the same but only thing that i know is im starting to like her.. no , scratch that.. i think im inlove with her.

i grab my phone and click the number one on the keypad, i put my phone on my ear and waited for her to answer.

" taetae ? "- she answered the freaking call after 2 minutes of waiting.

" thank god you freaking answered the call "- i whined, she just giggled.

" im sorry taetae, i was in the bathroom doing my stuff "- she apologies.

" doing your stuff huh ? "- i ask softly.

" yeah, doing my stuff "- she replied with a soft tone , she really change.

" are you busy today taetae ? "- she ask me after 5 minutes of silence.

" wait lemme check my schedule "- i jokingly replied.

" YA !! "- she yelled, i just giggled.

" sorry, im free why ? "- i ask her, i heard her sighed on the other line.

" wanna have christmas date or you want me to celebrate christmas with you ? "- i ask her.

" both "- she replied shyly.

" okay, i'll pick you up.. let's celebrate christmas together at my house ? "- i ask her hoping she'll agree.

" arasso, and taetae "- she replied but she called me again.

" yes ? "- i replied.

" imissyou "- she whispered softly, OMG !! she do really miss me, i really really want to jump from excitement when i heard it.. but i can't she might think im crazy.. yeah, crazy inlove with her.

" imissyoutoo , i'll pick you up now.. just bring some clothes okay ? "- i replied, i hear her squeal on the other line..

" okay okay , i'll start preparing now.. and taetae ? "- she replied and called me once again.

" yes tiffany ? "- i replied again.

" loveyou "- she told me, OH GOD !! im blushing really madly now, i put my phone on the bed and " KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA "- i yelled, i grab my phone again and she's laughing really hard.

" fany-ah, fany-ah.. im just... happy "- i told her once she regain herself.

" im happy too taetae "- she replied, but i know she's still waiting for my answer.

" fany-ah, iloveyoutoo.. go prepare now, bye "- i finally ended the call, i left my room grab my car key i told the guards to open the gate for me which they open it for me.

there the only family i have , also tiffany she'll be part of me soon.. i also bought some present for her, i saw her last time looking at it so i bought it for her, i also bought a couple necklace for us it's a key and a lock. i don't know if i should confessed to her tonight, i hope my parents will help me to have a guts later.


| Tiffany's POV |


OMG !! i was shock when i tell those word to her, but the thing is she freaking SQUEAL.. she's getting cuter this past few days, i brought a ring for her, it's just a thin radius band it's quiet expensive but i don't care as long i made her happy. thats how important she is to me.

i grab my bag and put some of my clothes on it, i waited for her in the living room for 30 minutes.. i was about to head back to my room when i heard some beeping sound outside.

i run towards the door when i heard the door bell ring, i open the door and jump to her with a hug.

" taetae "- i hugged her really really tight.

" fany-ah, get OFF me "- she told me, i pouted but nodded at the same time.

" go get your things "- she spoke , i look at her and nodded.. i walk towards the living room to get my bag and my phone, we walk towards the door i look it, she open the door for me again.

but the thing is, her car is different today.. i look at her once she entered , she look at me with a confused look.

" waeyo ? "- she ask me.

" your car is different today "- i told her, she just gave me a smile.

" fany-ah, your the first person who will know this.. just wait for it okay ? "- she told me , i nodded and i decided to stay quiet the whole car ride, i don't know but it's really making me nervous.

what if her parent's hate me , what if they don't like me ?? that question is running to my mind the whole time.. i feel some grab my hands and intertwined it together, i look at our intertwined fingers and i smiled shyly.

" fany-ah, what's making you worried ? "- she suddenly ask me once the light is red, she look at me with a worried eyes.

" nothing taetae, don't worry much okay ? "- i told her, she didn't by it at all so i decided to peck her lips.

" taetae , look at me "- i told her, she look at me.. i lean forward and peck her lips, i rub her cheeks softly.

" iloveyou tippany "- she told me softly before the light turn green.

" iloveyoutoo taetae "- i whispered softly, she look at me and smiled.

she continue driving while were chatting, after 15 minutes our route is kinda confusing because on our side it's corn field.. i look at taetae with a really confused expression.

when suddenly, i saw a really beautiful mansion.. OMG !! don't tell me this is taetae's house ? , i saw guards open the gate for taetae and taetae drove to her own parking and i saw tons of car.

" lets go ? "- she ask me, she's already outside.

" it's my house tiffany, come on.. it's cold out here "- she whined , i finally left the car.. she's scrubbing my shoulders to keep me warm while walking towards the door, a maid open the door for us.

we walk towards the living room and we both sat on the couch, she lay on my lap while i her hair softly.

" is this really your house taetae ? "- i ask her , she look at me and smiled.

" yeah, this is my house tiffany.. and your the first person who know about this thing, even sooyoung don't know about this "- she replied, a maid give as some hot chocolate.

" oh, taengoo-ah.. it's the first time you invite a friend here "- a maid who's on her mid twenties spoke, i saw taetae smiled.

" unnie, she's special "- taetae replied, i slap her arms for teasing me.

" i can see that , you won't be laying on her lap.. you don't lay on someone's lap if she's not special "- she tease taetae, taetae just gave her a pout.

" you and narsha unnie is special , you've been here with me since im 14 "- taetae replied, she just nodded.

" aissh, stop it taengoo.. where just your maid "- she replied, but taetae didn't agree.

" your not just a maid for me unnie, your different.. both of you are different, you've become my family when my parents died in that stupid plane crash.. you've been there for me when i cry myself to sleep but that years ago "- taetae replied, my jaw dropped.. her parents DIED in a plane crash ??

OMG, im sorry to hear that taetae.. i was about to ask you that, but i think it was answered already.

" anything you want taengoo ? "- she ask, taetae just shook her head.. she look at me with a concerned expression again.

" i know what your thinking tiffany, i told it by myself already.. they died already , family is really a sensitive topic to me too like you "- she told me, i don't know how she know that weak spot.. she trust me with her family life, so i decided to tell mine too.

" well, you got me.. family is a really sensitive word to me, i don't know how to say this.. but my mom died because of my dad, he has a mistress here in seoul, i grew up in states but my parents is korean. when my mom died, dad was not there on her burial.. he was on her mistress having s*x, i hate him... i hate him so much , but part of me still love him because without him i won't be in this world "- i finally told her, she rub my cheeks softly.

" i told you , where the same tiffany.. but i don't just want to jump into conclusion "- she told me , i kissed her forehead and gave her a really warm smile.

" can we promise each other ,that this won't be out.. just the two of us ? "- i ask her, she nodded.

" no matter what happen , i know you've change for me tiffany.. i can see that, but are you really willing to do it for me ? "- she ask me, i look at her and nodded.

" i change because of you taetae , i never saw a person who have this effect on me.. your one different girl taetae , i hope you'll be mine "- i told her, she smiled sheepishly..

she suddenly run away from me, i didn't know where she go though so i decided to wait for her here cause deep inside my heart.. i know she won't leave me here alone.


| Taeyeon's POV |


once i heard the word " you'll be mine " , i run upstairs and grab the gift i bought for her.. she's feeling the same way , we both love each other.. i head back to the living room having a guts to confessed myself to her RIGHT NOW.

i saw her bored expression, i giggled when she look at me.

" sorry for leaving but "- i didn't finish my word when i kneel on the carpet.

" hwang miyoung , i don't know how to say this but.. will you be my first girlfriend ? "- i ask her, hoping she'll accept it.

" kim taeyeon , did you ever think that i'll be rejecting it ? "- she ask me , i gave her a small nod.

" you pabo , i would never reject it.. you've been a really good friend to me, you've been their for me also.. i loveyou for doing that to me after what i've done to you those past two years, i made you suffer without really knowing you.. iloveyousomuch taetae, and.. i would love to be your girlfriend "- she replied, i stand up and jump like a kid around the living room.

i grab the necklace on my pocket and gave it to her, she look at me with a shock expression.

" i bought this for us "- i told her, i handed the lock necklace to her.

" put it on me taetae, it's really beautiful "- she whispered to me softly, she grab her hair so i can put the necklace without hurting her.. once i lock it, she put down her hair.

" so , remember this one word.. im the only person who can unlocked that heart of yours okay ? "- i told her , she nodded.. i give her the key necklace so she can put it on me.

" thank you for this wonderful gift taetae, iloveyousomuch "- she told me and give me a peck on the lips.

" iloveyoumore tippany , this is the happies day of my life.. being with you is already making me happy, but us being together is all i can say for.. "- i told her, she gave me a really really warm smile.

" me too taetae, thank you for everything.. iloveyou more than anything , and.. i love everything about you "- she told me, i just smiled and peck her lips softly.

" me too , i love everything about you.. but what i love the most is you try to change for me.. hope we can stay long and trust each other, so our relationship will be strong as ever.. let's not fight okay ? "- i told her, she give me a nod.

" we won't fight taetae, if one of us is getting mad.. talk with each other and settle the things, i don't want one of them will misunderstand the situation, let's give each other to explain okay.. i don't like us to be that kind of couple, the couple who doesn't want his/her other half to explain the whole situation.. i just hate it "- she told me, i gave her a nod.

" i don't like it either, let's act that were just bestfriend understanding each other... giving each other time to explain what happen, like that.. maybe our relationship will be like that because we both don't like fighting, but were still a couple starting today.. your my girlfriend, im your girlfriend, nothing will change okay ? the only thing change is how we treat each other like bestfriend only "- i told her, she smiled and nodded in agreement.

" agree, iloveyou taetae "- she whispered to me softly.

" iloveyoutoo fany "- i replied softly, i grab the remote control to turn on the TV.

thank you for giving me this wonderful gift god, i know this kind of relationship isn't acceptable.. but my heart only beat for her, i hope you can understand us.. i know where not the only person who has this kind of relationship, i just want to say sorry and merry christmas.. appa , umma.. i miss you two so bad already, i've never been happy like this since the day you left me.

i know she's the only one for me umma,appa.. hope you can accept her with all your heart like i accept her, i love you both and merry christmas.

 

*********************************

 

JUST GOT HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL ♥

 

YES !! ANOTHER UPDATE !!

 

I CHANGE MY MIND THOUGH !!

 

IT MAYBE BOOORING BUT IM SURE ON THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IT WILL BE GOOD :)

 

COMMENT ?

SUBS :)

 

I CAN UPDATE ANOTHER ONE BEFORE THE NIGHT END JUST NEED YOUR COMMENT ♥

 

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU ALL :(