Ch 1 ♥

Good Girls Meets Bad Girls ♥




| Taeyeon's POV |


* KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING *


i grab my book and "PLACK" slam it into my desk waking up that tall shikshin of mine , but she didn't move even an inch so i decided this *PLACK* i slam my book on her head and YES !! she's awoke.

" YOU !! it's hurt you know "- she whined while rubbing her head where i slam my book.

" serve you right, come on im hungry "- i told her, her mood lift up by the mention of food.

" LETS GO !! LETS GO !! "- she grab my arms suddenly and dragged me to cafeteria, i left my wallet on my bag because she dragged me suddenly.. but suddenly.

" BOINK *

" owwwh "- i don't know what happen , my eyes is still close but when i open it slowly i saw that girl who i really hate the most on top of me, but seriously, she's my type..

Aisshhh taengoo, stop talking non-sense " i scolded myself mentally, but the most embarassing part is.. her two hands is cupping my chest, i stand up from embarassment, i look at her and she's groaning in pain.

" mianhae~yo, didn't mean too "- i apologies and offered my hand, she simply hold it and i help her stand up.

" it's okay, i bump into you "- i was kinda shock on her replied, for the past two years she will be answering me with a pissed tone or angry tone for bumping to her, but now she's the one apologizing.

" o.oh, it's okay.. i better leave now miss hwang "- i bowed and left, she's my sunbae to be exact.. she's already in the senior year but to tell you the truth where the same age.

i followed sooyoung who's already sitting on our usual table with my daugther by treatment of course , but the thing is sooyoung bought me some food, i look at her with a shock expression.

" as a payback , i know you didn't bring your wallet.. "- she told me while munching her food, i gave her a smile and i look at the place where i bump miss hwang, she's still there sitting on the bench near the spot we bump each other.

she suddenly look at my spot, i suddenly turn around hoping she won't caught me.. oh and , she's a school player,arrogant,brat and many more but she has a really weak spot, when you talk about family she will walk away like nothing.

im not a stalker of her, i don't know if i could say this but.. everytime i look at her minute by minute, cause sometime she got bullied by some fan-girls.. i feel bad about it, i don't like someone getting hurt without doing anything bad to them.

she maybe arrogant,spoiled or whatever people call her.. she's just a simple girl who become like when her parents rather died or whatever, i know that she's a kind hearted girl but she's just too scare to show it to everyone because everyone know that she's a bad girl.


| Tiffany's POV |


OMG ! OMG ! OMG !! did i just touch her ies ?? omg, im really sorry.. i maybe a player but im not a ert, im sorry if i touch that part im really sorry.

if i can just turn back the time , i won't be like this too you at the first place.. i treated you like a trash " i scolded myself mentally about what happen to us two years ago.


flashback


i was walking towards the cafeteria when someone bump into me, her juice got into my uniform and it really pissed me off.

" hey, you b*tch.. you ruined my day, you ruined my uniform... get out of my way "- i told her with a really pissed tone, she look at me with an apologetic eyes.

end of flashback



from that day until know i treated her like that, i feel bad being like that too her.. now the guilt is killing me, everytime i'll be seeing her looking at me the guilt is really killing me, if i just have a time machine i'll act the opposite way and not that arrogant girl type.

i know she hated me more than anything because of the things i did to her, there was a time when we were playing touch ball i throw the ball infront of her making her nose bleed.

she cried really hard while im just sitting on the bleachers doing nothing , i don't know what made me do that to her..

 " ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH "- i yelled in frustration, i feel someone sat beside me and it's her.

" you okay miss hwang ? "- she ask with with a soothing voice that made me calm down, i look at way giving the back of my head and nodded.

" i can't face you , i did alot bad things to you "- i replied softly, i know she will yell but not.

" you think , i hate you for being like that too me.. miss hwang, i never hate you.. i don't even care when you throw the ball and my nose bleed, and when you push me on the ground while were running giving me a broke arms.. i don't really care "- she told me, i feel like crying.. all those bad things i did to her is nothing to her.

" i don't but miss hwang , your not this kind of person i know it.. we have the same personality, your a caring person.. but i don't know what happen to you and you've become like this "- she continue, i just look down letting my tears flow on my eyes.

" here , miss hwang you can you this "- she handed me her hankerchief, i simply accept it and wiped my tears.. i even sneeze, i heard her giggled.

" you can give that back to me once it's clean, i should be going now miss hwang.. think about it, i'll be just on your back the whole time "- she told me, she left and i finally look at her looking at her figure getting smaller.

i smile crept on my face, i was happy and relief that she didn't hate but the guilt is still killing me.

should i follow her advice , yes it's true.. im not this kind of person, i use to be cheerful but when the day my dad cheated on my mom i've become like this, but the worst thing ever happen when my mom died without him on myside.. he still manage to cling on her new wife more than her ex-wife who's my mom who died because of her.. i think your right, argggh.. i never know your name, hope we can meet again. " i stood up, grab my books and go home.

i already decided, i would change for her..

 

*****************************

 

ANNYEONG ??

 

I JUST UPDATED CHAPTER ONE BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP :)

 

hope you all like it ♥

 

and please comment ♥

Or

Maybe :)

 

Nah, just comment okay ?