Chapter 3

Her Husband

Misoo crouched down to my eye level. I couldn't look at her. She sighed at sat beside me on the bathroom floor. 

 

 

 

 

"I know it's so much too take but you have to face the truth." 

 

 

 

 

I looked at her in disgust. How can she be so calm even in a situation like this? When I feel like . Is it nothing to her?

 

 

 

"Look! It's just a drunken mistake." 

 

 

 

 I flinched when she tried to place her hands on my shoulder while she was talking. I looked her all wrecked up in tears.

 

 

 

 

" It's a , MISOO." 

 

 

 

" No. It's not ! Did you say 'Stop' when he touched you?" 

 

 

 

 

 I don't remember telling 'No' as I thought it was Ajay who was having with me and not Jungkook and I was also completely wasted to identify the difference between them. ! I should have noticed it . I should have screamed, but I remember only screaming in pleasure and wanting more. I felt like I want to die. I felt so disgusted as if I was so . 

 

 

 

"You- you shouldn't have told me about it.. I would have never known... I would have been peaceful..... Why? Why do you have to reveal it and wreck my life? " 

 

 

 

 

 

" You need to know so does your husband." 

 

 

 

 

 

"No! NO! No I'll never tell it to Ajay!"

 

 

 

 

 

" He needs to know it! Think! what if he finds about it? What if one day he tests DNA sample of his son and finds out it's not his? Won't he feel betrayed or cheated? " 

 

 

 

 

 

" No! No ! I'll do anything, so that he doesn't know." 

 

 

 

 

 

" No, Mara. You are wrong. He should know. Both your Husband and mine should know. They deserve to know that their babies are not carried by their respective wives. "

 

 

 

 

 

" Stop it! You disgust me! How can you be so calm and try convincing me in such disgusting situation. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I can't act like a kid, I have to woman up and face it." 

 

 

 

 

"So- so, Yo- You are carrying Ajay's Kid?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She nods clarifying my doubts, why the hell Ajay, didn't wear ? Why Jungkook didn't wear it? Uh! ! I asked him to do me raw! It was my mistake, my fault, I asked for it. I want to die. 

 

 

 

 

 

" I can't stand it anymore! I want to die. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No no Mara ! You can't die. Think what if Ajay accepts it?" 

 

 

 

 

"Still! Misoo - Misoo let's, let's hide it. Ajay is fair, and the baby might have you eyes and looks... Jungkook might not notice that it's not his kid . Same with me... So let's not tell anyone." 

 

 

 

 

 

" But what if my child looks exactly like Ajay and yours like Jungkook. What will you do then? "

 

 

 

 

 

" I WILL KILL IT THEN. I'll abort it and know one will know, if Ajay asks I'll tell him that I got miscarriage."

 

 

 

 

" Can you? Can you kill your own child? The one who you love the most? Will Ajay ever forgive you for that? What if you can't get pregnant ever again? Will you still want to kill a part of you?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She is right. Can I kill my baby? No, I never could. I have loved my baby from the first confirmation test. The baby is my world. I have taken care of it. I might become psych if I kill it myself. I looked at Misoo, throwing myself to her. She held me close, holding and hugging me tight. I mumbled that I don't know what to do. She replied to just follow her I instructions. 

 

 

 

" Mara! Let's head back home first. Then decide when to reveal it. Let's reveal it to both whenever you are ready."

 

 

 

 

" Hmm! But Unnie! How did you know about it?"

 

 

 

 

" The CCTV incharge mailed me the video and asked me Money. If not he told he'll post it online. I had to pay him 1 million dollars for the tape. The original and to erase it off the the savings."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I get it now. That's why she bought money with her. We left that night. Was I ready to face Ajay after the reveal? No! I feel more guilty now, I feel like I have cheated on him, while the boys where the reason for the disaster. Yet I feel like I am the one to blame. I couldn't even listen to a song as it's was all BTS. Their songs were once my medicine now if I hear it I can only focus on Jungkook and it gives me tremor. I slept all the way back home, not wanting to stress more and hurt my baby- Jungkook's Baby. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                    🌹🥀

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                I was wondering if I could face Ajay but once I saw him again after 3 days, I ran into his opened arms. He held me close. I started crying on his chest. I couldn't hold it no more I wanted to pour it all out. I kept holding him tight not allowing him to withdraw from the hug. I only held him tighter. He slowly pulled out from the hug and asked me what happened as I kept crying. Looking at me with his eyes full of love only made me cry more in guilt. I shook my head saying it was nothing and I just missed him so much that just seeing him made me cry. But it was true as I really missed him. He chuckled softly bumping his nose with mine. Will I ever be ready to reveal the truth to him? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                             It took me 1 month to be ready to tell him the truth as I could hold the truth no longer and guilt kept killing me slowly. As Ajay was every kind and soft towards me nowadays. He takes care of me and the baby. He is pouring love to the baby which is not his while he thinks it is. I really can't keep the truth from him. He deserves to know the truth. He deserves more. If he is leaving me because of it, I am ready to accept it as he deserves more and better. He deserves the world. But I am not going to kill the baby even if Ajay asks me too as just like him I have grown attach to the baby and now I can't live without it. So called Misoo and we decided to go to Jeju and reveal the truth. We booked a small villa for both of our family. I haven't yet told Ajay, that Misoo and Jungkook will join us there he thinks it's just a trip of us two. He will be shocked to see them there. How did Jungkook agree was a shock as I saw a news that BTS was preparing for their new album. As if it was a coincidence , the baby daily listens to atleast 2 or 3 BTS songs and more of Jungkook's voice. The more I try avoiding to listen to him, the more I am listening to it from other ways. Either in adds or TV shows or any means. I was already panicking, after the arrival it only increased. Am I ready? Should I quit now? Should I run away? Am I a coward if I do so?  Aren't I one? 

 

 

 

 

" Mara."

 

 

 

 

 

I just flinched at just Ajay's voice. He gave me a worried look. He asked me if I am alright. He thought I might me tired and sick as I am traveling during pregnancy. 

 

 

 

 

" You know we can return if you don't feel well...."

 

 

 

" No, Ajay. I am fine."

 

 

 

 

 

" Are you sure, as you have been acting weird and distinct since your return from France." 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yeah. Sure. I am totally fine."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Am I? No. I looked out from the window of our rented villa. The view was beautiful until I saw an Audi RS Q8 getting parked. The one who have been disturbing my mind lately got down of the car. Jeon Jungkook . He looked fine as usual, he was just wearing his casual shirt and a short. He was helping MiSoo to get out of the car. He could pull any looks, just like my Hubby. I moved away from the window as I felt like cheating the more I check him out. I sat down on the bed softly and called Ajay to come into my arms. He didn't deny it and did as I said. I want him close and hold him as it might also be my last time holding him. I slowly leaned forward placing my lips on his, without refusing it he pulled me more into the kiss. I kissed him with all my heart, his lips still felt the same and warm. He slowly made me lie down, getting on top me, kissing me more fiercely. I didn't want him to stop. But the knock on our door made us pause. When Ajay looked at the door where the sound came, I looked at him as I felt like it might be our last time and I didn't want it to end as it felt like magic. So I pulled him back into kiss. But we were forced to stop as there was again the knock. Now I knew that there was no stopping anymore and I have to face what is gonna happen. 

 

 

 

I love you, Ajay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just as much as my baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

————————————-

 

 

 

 

 

Another new chapter!!!

What do you think will happen next?

How will the boys react to the situation? 

What is gonna happen to the girls?

Will they accept the truth?

More spice and twist! 

Please do comment and support this new book. ♥️♥️🥺😉😊🤞