Chapter 2

Her Husband

Ajay, had a shocking news as well. As knowing him becoming the new CEO of a Company in Korea wasn't a normal news. That's why he had to extend his London Business trip. It's was a Great news. It's like some fate. Just few weeks before I met Jungkook and now I am going to Korea, it's like that was a indication for me that we'll soon shift there. 

 

"Ajay, Can we leave after my graduation?"

 

"Ofcourse! We are leaving only after your graduation. I have already talked about it. "

 

" Thank you. Love you." 

 

I can't believe we are leaving in 2 weeks to Korea as my MBA graduation is in a week and then we'll shift there. I excited, as once in my dream destination as I can go to all concerts, see Oppa and more than that we can see many beautiful places together, me and Ajay. 

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

     

 

          

 

"Ajay! How rich are you?"

 

" Why are you suddenly asking?"

 

 

" I mean getting a appartment in Hannan Hills are dream for many and now we  have our own appartment. I can't believe it. I know how much it cost. I don't know whether I could ever bought it if I wasn't your wife. It cost once life time savings as appartments in Hannan is costly. So tell me..."

 

 

"Why talk about Money and cost of the appartment when we are shifting, just think about how we are gonna spend our lives together here with our little one."

 

 

 

 

Well he is right about it. Why think about it, while I can think about how to decorate the house and nursery for our little one. I kept wondering whether it's a girl or a boy and whether he or she will have my or his features. I want the kid to be totally like him as he is perfect while I am not. 

 

I informed about our shift to Misoo, so when she suddenly called to come to cafe at the mid of the day I wasn't so surprised. What shocked me was, why did she want to meet me so immediately. I am a month pregnant. The nausea and vomiting is already killing me. I can sense my mood swings, as I get and become at awkward times. At first I was worried whether having will hurt the baby . But Doctor's Assurance saying it's ok to have during pregnancy only boosted my wants. Ajay, satisfies my needs everytime but something was missing as I can feel it everytime as it wasn't like the first one as for some reason I want him to be like that when he put a baby inside me in Paris.

 

I was waiting for Misoo. When she came to me she looked nervous and tensed for some reason. She started to drink the tea immediately once the order arrived and hurt herself as it was hot. She kept fidgeting and pulling her top making a sweater paw. I got worried. 

 

 

"Hey! Are you okay?"

 

 

"I'm Pregnant."

 

 

 

Well, I was shocked she just revealed it too fast. I don't know what to tell. I smiled.

 

 

"Well it's great. I am too."

 

 

"Hmm."

 

 

"What happened?"

 

 

I was worried that she is either scared and worried to tell Jungkook or shocked to know the news or both. 

 

 

"Well, Jungkook hasn't returned since Paris!"

 

 

 

"Okay! Are you scared to tell him? Or something else?"

 

 

 

"Huh! I lo-lost my Wedding ring in Paris. Will you co-come with me to get it?"

 

 

 

Why do I feel like it's a lie? And why would she want me to go with her back to Paris in search of her wedding ring doesn't she have anyone else like her friends? 

But seeing her looking like she is wrecked up convince me that she is telling truth and I don't want a pregnant woman to go alone to Paris in search. Even I would be wrecked up if I have lost either my Thazhi (wedding chain in Indian marriage which symbolises marriage) and metti ( Toe ring). So I accept her request but I have to ask Ajay's Permission. I guess he'll allow me. We decided to go in 2 days as she wants to find the wedding ring before Jungkook arrives which is a week after. I still don't know how to convince Ajay yet.

 

Ajay wanted to come with me to Paris, but I didn't want him to come us because it may be awkward for us, it's better if just us girls go for the trip. He wasn't convinced with my idea, he still don't get why MiSoo is calling me to accompany her, which is one thing I still don't get too. But at the same time I don't want a Pregnant woman travel alone. He came all the way till the departure area to send me off. I kept asking him to go to office and I could go on my own. But he instead of sending me off. He kept asking me whether I should go. He kept hugging me in the mid of airport. Thank God it was Korea, as PDA is common here if it was India, that's it I don't know how many aunties would have stared at me as if I am doing drugs in mid of the day. Once MiSoo came, I have to push him off me. MiSoo just bought a small backpack 🎒 which could accommodate only 1 or 2 dresses. Once she saw Ajay, she acted weird, she was rushing and asking me whether we can leave fast thou we have 3 hrs to take off. Ajay and I looked at each other and gave a shrug.   He insisted to call me every hour to let him know where I was and what was I doing. Damn I didn't know he was this overprotective and pestering. I assured him and left with Misoo. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                🌹🥀

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We booked a single room with double cot in the same restaurant where we met. I thought we could start our search from here. Only when she told that she has already booked our return ticket and it was today evening. My suspicions arose. I decided to ask her. 

 

 

 

"Misoo? Have you found it already? How can we leave without finding your wedding ring? "

 

 

 

When she dumped all the money she bought in her backpack onto the bed. My worries arose to 1000. 

 

 

 

 

" What the hell is happening? Why do you have so much money? "

 

 

 

 

"It's nothing, you won't understand why now."

 

 

 

 

I tried to calm myself down. I was worried whether Misoo was doing something wrong and I don't want to get caught with her. I don't want to go to jail. I was panicking yet I didn't show it out. I tried reasoning out why would she bring this much money. I asked her what I doubted.

 

 

 

" Did someone find your wedding ring and asking you money for it and only then they'll return?" 

 

 

 

 

I self patted myself for my creativity, this should be the reason. I hoped it was the reason. If it was, I'll help and support her in all means. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. Ye- Yeah something like that.." 

 

 

" How much have you bought?"

 

 

 

" 1 million dollars!" 

 

 

 

"! What ? Really!" 

 

 

 

" Yeah! Stay here! If I call pick up."

 

 

 

 

My panic level reached its peak. Was the ring worth a million dollar? How can she loose it so carelessly? I know how important it is yet.. I still had my doubts. My doubts rose up when I saw her wedding ring on her finger. What the ? Is it the wedding ring?

Ofcourse! it should be as she is wearing it in her left ring finger. Then why has she bought this much money? 

Is she planning to sell me? 

No! I am not worth of a million dollar and why would she pay? What is she doing?

Should I call Ajay? 

Nooo... He'll become more anxious and tensed. I don't want to panic him. I thought the best way is to calm down and see what is happening. I was biting my nails till it was bleeding. I jumped when my phone rang. Misoo asked me to come to the hotel's CCTV control room. I went as she asked me to . 

 

 

 

 

"Misoo! Why did you call me here?"

 

 

 

"Mara! I want you steady and calm you heart  before seeing the video I am gonna show."

 

 

 

" What? What are you talking? Wait do they have our , I mean Mine and Ajay video? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

It only made me want to laugh. But it's a reputed Restaurant, I am sure they won't have CCTV in Bedrooms. Right? But the look on Misoo told me that it's something else and it was serious. I focused on the screen she was showing.

 

 

 

 

" Haha!Look it's me and Ajay! OMG! We are kissing fiercely inside the elevator. Oooo... Racy... Wait! Is it You and Jungkook! You guys are also in the lift! You guys also look as Drunk as us."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Misoo was silent throughout. It was only I who was commenting the CCTV clippings. It made me worried as if she has already seen the video and she knows what's in it and it's something bad. 

 

Next few clippings was just us kissing. Then the next one shook and made my heart stop. I felt like fainting. 

 

 

 

 

"No! No! Stop it! "

 

 

 

 

"No watch it fully!"

 

 

 

 

 

She hold me still making me watch the dreadful video. I kept begging to stop but she didn't and wanted me to see it fully. Once it got over I rushed out of the room and straight into the bathroom to puke. I can't anymore. I felt disgusting. I wanted to die in depression. I want everything to stop. I kept weeping on the bathroom floor. 

I closed my ears and kept crying. I wanted voices to leave my head. I shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please! Please! Make it stop! No! No! It's all lie! Nothing like this happened."

 

 

 

" No, Mara. It's true!"

 

 

 

 

 

" Stop it! Misoo. You are lying."

 

 

 

" No. I am not...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Your - ing Husband me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" So did your husband! He has done me......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________

 

Another new chapter ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ 

 

Hope you like it...

Everything is spicing up!!! 

What do you think has happened? 

What will happen from now????

Will update soon! 

Please do support and vote ...

Tell me your thoughts in comments....❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️