Prologue

Her Husband

Only when I re-watch my wedding videos, I realise it's already been 6 months since I got Married to Ajay, Ajay Malhotra. He is everything a girl could ask for. A perfect husband. When we were arranged to marry, I never believed I would get myself a handsome young husband and he and I will fall in love.

 

Well look at us now at the last 3 days of our 2 weeks honeymoon in Paris. We both decided to go on honeymoon, only after both of us our comfortable and it took us more than 6 months to get comfortable and accept that we are married. 

 

Ajay is a kind man, he respected me.He always treats me well. It was hard not to fall for him. He is an open minded person, he didn't mind to marry me, a South Indian while him being a North Indian. 

He never minded me being a little dark tone, while he looks like a vannila chocolate. 

He didn't even care about our height difference as he was 20cm taller than me even when I was wearing a 10cm heels. 

He always treated as if I was a flower and I might get torn apart anytime. He made most of my fantasies come true, like a middle class family girl getting wedded to a damn ing rich boy.

Though I sounded like fiction, it's real , sometimes even I doubt everyday waking up whether all those were my wildest dreams.

But everytime waking up to his face reminds me . 

He is real so is the situation. I still wonder how and why he chose me, when there is lot of beautiful girls out there. Well it's a mystery I don't want to figure out. 

We decided to sleep together in bed from our first night together after wedding hoping it might bring us close. Though we slept together, he never crossed the border or took advantage on me. 

He never touched me without my allowance. He is quite gentleman. It's just my erted mind always wants him to do more. 

 

C'mon I have a handsome husband and what is the use if he doesn't touch me. I am getting hornier because of him lying next to me. I have even touched myself in past, I want him to take all my firsts. I guess I have to beg him. I guessed he loves me to as he was the one who suggested of going to honeymoon and not me. I guess even he wants to do something more 😏 afterall I am his wife. 

 

 

 

"Mara, You can take the shower now." 

 

He comes out of the bathroom, drying his hair with his towel. Damn he looks fine in all clothing. Paris, was the only location which came to both our minds when we thought of honeymoon. 

 

 

 

"Well,  Ajay! I heard you were playboy back during your school and college days. But you don't seem and sound like one 😅".

 

 

 

I asked him my doubt leaning on the bathroom door, as he acts like a  perfect ' Good boy' description. He looked back at me sitting on the bed with a smirk. 

 

 

 

"Even you don't look like a chatter box as your mom said 😂."

 

" What? But I am like that... As I always talk and all you do is listen to my words carefully though most of the time it's utter bore stuffs."

 

" Haha... Well I am just trying to be nice to my only one.." 

 

"You..."

 

 

 

 

I rush to bathroom locking the door. How can he just talk like that making me blush and heart flutter.. Stupid Ajay. My hubby. Damn his sweet talks! 

 

After taking a cold bath, that my husband made, he knows I prefer cold bath to hot, as I was too shy to look at his face I decided to talk a walk around the lobby of hotel in my his shirt. 

 

 

 

"I prefer you to wear something below too." 

 

 

 

I laughed at his remark yet left like that as is a damn expensive restaurant it'll only have either rich CEO or celebrities. So no one would care what dress I wear. While walking in the lobby, I met a beautiful young lady who must be in her early 30s in the balcony looking out at the beautiful scenery of  Paris. She was very sweet, funny and friendly. 

 

 

 

 

She introduced herself as Jeon Misoo. 

 

 

 

 

 

It made me wonder where have I heard the name. 

 

 

 

 

 

                                  🌹🥀

 

 

 

 

 

He promised to take me to the bar today, it's my first time drinking alcohols, my typical South Indian mother would kill both myself and Ajay if she gets to know I went out to drink with my husband. Our honeymoon was more or less like a tourist trip, we haven't done anything if you exclude the hugs and cuddles. I want more. 

Today is our last night in Paris, I want to kiss him before I leave and I thought alcohol is the best way to boost up my confidence. I smiled at the thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------- I looked up from the bed, the alarm was waking me up from the Hangover.

Damn, what the ! Why is the alarm on? I turned to find the bed empty with just me lying under the sheets . 

Where the hell, Ajay went? I can't even get up from my bed. It hurts like hell, . He was too rough for my first time. I lost counts of how many times we did it. I just remember getting drunk with Ajay and 2 to 3 shots I got drunk. 

I vaguely remember meeting Jeon Misoo and her husband, whose face I couldn't recollect. I remember kissing Ajay.... Damn , then everything is dark... 

 

I close my eyes to try to remember it. All I see is blur images of his silhouette, his voice which sounded a little more younger. 

He looked a little short too... 

I must have been too drunk... 

But why do I see tattooed hands on me when Ajay has none...

!  I guess the Hangover is causing illusions. 

I guess, I want Ajay to get tattoos.... I didn't know I had tattoo kink 🤷, well I guess the drinks has bought a lot out yesterday, as I still could feel his warm juicy lips over my dried chapped ones. 

A smile crept on my face while I was touching my lips. I somehow managed to walk out to see Ajay, sleeping on the loveseat in his boxer as his dress is scattered all over the bedroom floor. I just chuckled looking at his cute sleeping state.... 

 

"Was I too rough? ! What was I thinking? I should have taked it slowly. I knew it was your first time and I wrecked you. " 

 

" It's ok, Ajay. You were drunk. You didn't mean to hurt me." 

 

"Your not ok. Look what I have done. You can't even walk. You can barely sit. I have broke you."

 

 

 

I could only chuckle at his rambles. It's was cute thou. I made me realise that he truly cares and he feels guilty, thou... 

 

 

 

"Ajay, Stop. I am ok. I can walk if I take few minutes rest." 

 

 

 

" But.."

 

 

" And I kinda liked it thou..."

 

 

"What??? You mean me being rough? "

 

 

"Well! Yes, it was hot and your hands and fingers felt thicker yesterday, maybe it's my imagination! "

 

 

 

 

" You and your weird kinks! You were even uttering some Korean words when we were making love.. I can't believe I remember it though I can't remember what happened yesterday fully... I could just remember those words ..."

 

 

 

 

Wait! Did he just say make love? Aish! I love him so much, can I confess now? He said he doesn't remember much about yesterday like I do, he also vaguely remembers the moments. 

He is regretting for not remembering our first time together just I do. But he do remembers my words as I took remember calling him out  'Oppa'. 

I remember his pausing for a second when I called him out like that. Drunken Ajay must have wondered why is she calling me like that. 

Ugh! I just remember the silhouette, I wonder what his reaction would have been. Just thinking about it make me laugh. 

Damn, my kink for calling names like Sir, Master, Alpha and Oppa. When he went out to getting me stuffs, I got out of the bed to walk out of the room.

I bumped into Jeon Misoo, who was apparently my neighbour in the hotel room, what a coincidence!

She wanted me to her husband only then I realised why her name was so familiar. 

 

 

 

 

It was none other than JEON JUNGKOOK. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

New book... I hope you like it.🙏🙏🙏🙏 

 

Sidharth Malhotra as Ajay Malhotra.
Jeon Jungkook as himself as BTS Maknae and Uri bunny. 
 

Please do comment and support the book. 

 

Love you guys 💖💖💖❣️....

_____________