Chapter 1

Her Husband

I don't know, what to do I was utter shock to see Jeon Jungkook, a.k.a BTS member, Golden Maknae, standing opposite to me. I kept blinking wondering whether it was a dream or not. Damn! Was this all dream? Did I fall in coma and imagining stuffs? He is one of the member of the best Boyband. Damn! ! Wait? He is married? I looked at both of them in shock! C'mon don't tell me he hid his marriage to armies, he would never do that. 

 

 

"Is he your Husband?"

 

 

"Hmm!"

 

 

"Are you really Jeon Jungkook or some doppelgänger?"

 

 

"He is the real Jeon Jungkook."

 

 

 

Well after knowing this info, even looking at looked awkward. What to do, what to tell him? What should I speak? Were the thoughts going around my head. Ajay came as rescue when I utter a, 'Hi' to Jungkook. I introduced Jeon MiSoo and Jeon Jungkook to Ajay. Well, it was awkward, meeting a favourite team member with your husband.

 

 

 

"Hello! I am Ajay, Ajay Malhotra. Pleased to meet you. Mara has said a lot about your music and your group. Well to be honest that's the only thing she talks about." 

 

 

 

I hit his arm, well I got embarrassed, he can't just out me like that. Jungkook gave his all time charming laugh. Well it sounded just the same as in the videos, I have never thought I would hear it this close. Should I be happy that I heard it this close or sad that I get to meet a member only after marriage? 

 

 

 

"Well! Let me take my wife back in with me or she would just keep on gawking at you like a vulture."

 

 

" Ajay!"

 

 

" Nice to meet you, hope to see you guys soon."

 

 

 

He pulled me with him back to our room. I was grumpy. How can he tease me like that before my idol. How embarrassing it was. What would Jungkook thought about me? I didn't even get to talk with him. All I said was a 'Hi'. I don't know when I would ever get this chance again. 

 

 

 

"Why are you grumpy now? Did I do something? Is it still hurting?"

 

 

" Why would you just out me like that?" 

 

 

" Ha ha. You are angry about that?"

 

 

"Hmm!"

 

 

"I didn't know he was your bias, wasn't your bias Jimin, Suga and Jin?" 

 

 

" Doesn't mean I don't like him, ah why?"

 

 

"Well, it's our last day here, we'll leave in the evening and I want to be with you, and I know if you talk with him, you'll be held up with him..... Umm...well.... I'll be a lil jealous.. " 

 

 

 

It was my turn to laugh at his cuteness in jealousy. Wait? When did he fall for me? To have jealousy? Then why didn't he tell? Was he waiting for me to tell? Shouldn't the guy confess first?    Was he waiting for my comfort ? 

 

 

 

"Ya! What are you saying? It's not like we are not going back to Los Angeles tomorrow? Once we reach home don't we have the life time to spend together?" 

 

 

 

" Hmm.. ! Yeah.. well.. about that..." 

 

 

 

"What happened ?"

 

 

 

" It's just that I have meeting in England, so I'll take flight to London and you'll go back to Los Angeles." 

 

 

 

"What? Why didn't you tell me before? When will you return?" 

 

 

" I wanted to but I didn't want to upset you. I thought of telling you when we were leaving... Don't worry I'll return in 2 weeks."

 

 

 

"2 weeks? You can't leave your wife after your honeymoon for 2 weeks..." 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I'll come back and make up for that.... I am sorry."

 

 

 

"Huh! Leave it, when it's for work I can't say anything. But next time please do inform me prior."

 

 

 

He gave me his charming smile. Uh! How can I stay mad at him when he is handsome and can hypnotize me by just his smile. I opened my arms wide for him to come into my arms for a warm and cozy cuddle. He did as I said without objection. 

 

                                  

 

 

 

 

                                                     🌹🥀

 

 

 

 

It's been 3 weeks since I have returned to Los Angeles. Ajay hasn't returned yet he called me everytime he was free. I stayed another day in Paris alone before leaving. I get to spend time with Jeon Misoo. I was worried that I might hate her as a fan but she was kind and friendly and it made me feel like she was perfect for Jungkook. 

I am glad he found himself a girl. Though as a fan I was jealous, I was glad he found a perfect half. Though my younger sister, who is currently doing her studies in London, wasn't convinced about it and she was angry at Jungkook for hiding it. I accept his decision of hiding his marriage as not many people would have accepted it so I don't mind it. 

Misoo, she was friendly and a open book 😅, she told literally everything about her and Jungkook, from how how they met, got married and their honeymoon. I am worried that they might get exposed by her free talking as she literally told everything to me who is just a stranger. 

She complained how Jungkook still passionate about his career and music that he left 2 days prior of their honeymoon end and she has to stay 2 days alone in Paris. I asked her to leave Paris the same day as me. We spent a whole day together. She speaks English too well. She said that's one of the reasons why he loved her. As she is more good in english than him.  I am still in contact with her. Though it's weird, I still like to talk with her. 

 

 

 

         I felt a little nausea for past few days. I informed Ajay, he asked me to visit the doc. I was too nervous to visit the doc alone, I wanted to go with Ajay. But his trip has already extended for a week, so I decided to go by myself. I had a guess what it is. Though I want to go to clinic to confirm about it. 

Well, I wasn't wrong about it. Dr. Patrick, with a beam announced,

 

 

" Congratulations! You are pregnant!"

 

 

I was worried about it, how to tell Ajay? Will he accept it? Was it too soon?But wasn't it his mistake that he ed me raw. I had my questions cause it's hasn't been too long since we have married and we just got comfortable with eachother. We haven't even confessed yet. Uh! I wondered what he'll say. But at the same time I didn't want to get rid of the baby. Because what if I can't get pregnant again? I am over worried about everything. I waited for him to come back home to reveal it. 

 

 

                Revealing the news to him wasn't bad, to be honest he was overwhelmed for unknown reasons, he kept asking. 

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

 

 

He asked it multiple times as if he couldn't believe, what I was saying. He became quite only after seeing the report from the hospital. Seeing the report, he was quite for quite a while staring at the report. It made me worry a little. Then a drop of tear came out of his made me realise he was astonished knowing the news. I felt sad as I have never seen him cry. 

 

 

 

"Ajay! What happened? Are you not happy?" 

 

 

 

 

He kept crying silently. What have I done? He suddenly pulled me into a tight 🫂 hug, So tight like he was crushing my bones. I patted his back to make him calm. I tried to comfort him. He softly whispered in my ears.

 

 

 

"Thank You."

 

 

"Are you happy?" 

 

 

"Hmm. Very."

 

 

 

Only then realised that it was happy tears. He was crying out in joy as if a miracle has happened. I didn't know he wanted a baby so badly.

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

He mumbled into my shoulder softly. Now it was my turn to cry. Never in my ing life I have thought someone would ever love me. He is the first one to ever confess to me. He is my first in everything. He is the first, and my one and only. 

 

 

"I love you too."

 

 

I said in tears. Oh! How I love him and I am ready to spend eternity with him. I was the first one to pull out from the hug. He was handsome even in tears. The sweat was dripping out from his making him more irresistible, drawing me in. I gave a small chuckle, as my kumkum has stained his white shirt into red. He gave me a small smile and a peck on my forehead in return.

 

 

 

————————————————————

 

 

Hope you like this Chapter  .....

The things are gonna spice up in next chapter.....

What do you think will happen? 

Wait for the update! 👍👍✨

Sidharth Malhotra ( Indian Actor) as Ajay