'What'

Complicated Love

Eunhyuk went outside to meet Yesung. “What are you doing here” Eunhyuk asked him. “I needed you to hear what I am going to say from me and not from some media” Yesung replied. Eunhyuk seemed nervous, not knowing what Yesung was going to tell him. Yesung could see the nervousness on Eunhyuk's face. “I’m leaving” Yesung just came out and said in a calm voice.

“Wait, what” Eunhyuk needed a minute to process what he was just told. “Your leaving, what nonsense is this Yesung" the frown on Eunhyuk’s face was not a look Yesung sees often. “This was not an easy decision for me" Yesung looked down at his feet. He was finding it hard to look at Eunhyuk as he could see the hurt coming from Eunhyuk's eyes.

“So your trust in me has diminished completely has it" Eunhyuk took Yesung’s wrist. “Was our love for each other not strong enough, to try and fix this misunderstanding" Eunhyuk said. “Its not that" Yesung looked back up at him. “Then what is it Yesung?, what is it that you’ve decided to leave” Eunhyuk was trying to remain as calm as he could. “My love for you is the reason why I have to leave” Yesung explained his reasoning for leaving.

“That makes no sense, if you love me you wouldn’t be leaving” both men looked at each other. “Eunhyuk, you will not be happy if you stay with me” Yesung quietly said. Yesung then sighed, “I’ve proven that by not believing you, I’m not the right one for you”. “We’ve known each other for so long that I know you wouldn’t do something like cheating on me" Yesung said. “You need someone who will not misjudged you and for you to meet that someone. I need to walk out of this picture” Yesung explained.

“Is that so", Eunhyuk grabbed Yesung’s wrist again. This time he pulled him inside the house “Eunhyuk what are you doing?” Yesung wasn’t sure what waa going on. Eunhyuk didn’t listen and kept pulling on Yesung's wrist. He pulled Yesung up the stairs and into his old room. Once they were both inside , Eunhyuk threw Yesung onto his bed and slammed the door shut. Yesung wasn’t able to move because Eunhyuk was now on top of him. Eunhyuk forced Yesung’s arms over his head and held them down using his right hand.

“Eunhyuk, let me go" Yesung tried to release himself from Eunhyuk’s grasp. However he was not prevailing. Eunhyuk may be skinny but he was always strong. “No, I will never let you go” Eunhyuk looked serious. Yesung was taken a back but before he could say anything. A hand suddenly touched his face. Using his free hand Eunhyuk slowly caressed Yesung’s left cheek. Yesung struggled to say something as the atmosphere in the room suddenly turned from anger to desire.

The between the two had always been strong. Yesung should be mad at Eunhyuk for pinning him down on the bed. Instead the touch of Eunhyuk’s hand brought shivers down his spine. Eunhyuk could see Yesung’s breathing changed from steady to fast. Eunhyuk already knew he had a strong effect on Yesung. So he slowly started to Yesung's white top. Slowly starting to reveal Yesung's chest little by little. Eunhyuk rubbed his hand down Yesung's chest. He looked into Yesung's eyes and seeing no resistance from him. Eunhyuk bent down and placed his lips on top of Yesung’s.

Eunhyuk grabbed Yesung’s chin to deepen the kiss. Yesung could feel Eunhyuk’s pelvis rub against his as the kiss intensified. Their tongues moving in motion that brought pleasure to them both. Eunhyuk let go of Yesung’s wrists and started to Yesung’s jeans. Yesung placed his hands on Eunhyuk’s head. Running his hands through Eunhyuk’s hair. All that was said was put on hold for the two former lovers to make love.