Family

Complicated Love

It was 6pm when Eunhyuk arrived at his parents house. He was not in a great mood but he promised his mum that he would be coming over for dinner. Eunhyuk sighed as he rang the door bell. The door opened “Eunhyuk, I’m so happy to see you” his mother gave him a big hug. “Its good to see you mum, how have you been?” Eunhyuk asked. “I’ve had better days but today is very special cause we finally been able to have you over for dinner” his mother replied.

Eunhyuk followed his mother inside. The house smelt amazing from his mother’s cooking. His mum was a great cook but despite how great the food smelt. He did not feel very hungry but he would eat so he didn’t disappoint his mum. Eunhyuk said hello to his father but his sister wasn’t there yet. “Mum where’s Sora?” Eunhyuk asked. “She is just running a bit late" his mother replied.

Six-thirty came and finally his sister arrived. Both Eunhyuk and his sister were very close. However, despite how close they were. He couldn’t tell her about his relationship with Yesung. Eunhyuk worried that it could possibly ruin his relationship with her. One time he was going to tell her when they met up for coffee. He hesitated due to her mentioning about him getting married and having kids one day.

Eunhyuk was always grateful that Yesung never pressured him into telling his family about their relationship. Eunhyuk was happy that Yesung's family accepted their relationship and gave them their blessing. But he was worried his family may not be so accepting. Of course, now it probably doesn’t matter cause Yesung isn’t talking to him.

“Eunhyuk are you okay" his mother looked concerned. She noticed he was kind of off in his own little world. Eunhyuk came back to reality after hearing his mother. “Sorry mum, I’m fine just a bit tired" he reassured her. “Maybe you should stay here for the night” his sister mentioned. “Oh that’s a great idea Sora" Eunhyuk's mother said excitedly.

A few hours later Eunhyuk found himself laying in his old bed in his old bedroom. He looked at his phone, deciding whether to call Yesung or not. He deffiently wanted to talk to him.

‘Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring

Eunhyuk’s heart was beating faster and faster as each ring passed. Unfortunately, no one answered. “Is it really over" Eunhyuk whispered to himself. He was starting to lose hope that he and Yesung would ever reconcile.

 

11:00pm

Tap, tap, tap

A small tapping sound was coming from Eunhyuk s window. Eunhyuk started to stir, he sat up and heard the noise again. “If it’s the neighbours kids playing a prank, I’m not laughing". Eunhyuk was not very happy that he got woken up.

Tap, tap, tap

Eunhyuk walked over to his open door that leads out to the small balcony. He opened the door “HEY GET LOST OR I WILL CALL THE COPS" Eunhyuk yelled. “Please don’t call the cops" Eunhyuk suddenly froze and looked down. He could not believe who he was seeing, standing on the lawn in the front yard.

“Yesung"....