Liar

Complicated Love

An individual with an emotionless look on their face was looking out a window. It was a sunny day but the atmosphere in the room felt cold. ‘Ding' the individual heard their phone.

Hey, are you home?

Five minutes later...

Are you home, I’m downstairs?

Seven minutes later...

Are you ok, why haven’t you replied?

I’m coming up.

‘Knock, knock’.

“Yesung are you in there” a voice called out to the individual inside. Yesung remained silent, instead of answering the door. He kept quiet, hoping the person outside his door would go away. “I know your home; I saw your car in the car park”. The knocking stopped, Yesung believed that they had given up and left.

‘BANG'

A stunned Yesung couldn’t believe what he was seeing. His door was literally kicked open. Standing in the door-way was a man with blonde bleached hair. The man walked over to Yesung and grabbed him by the shoulders. “Do you know how worried I was” then suddenly a pair of lips found Yesung’s. Yesung pushed him away “Eunhyuk stop".

“First you break my door then you think its ok to kiss me". “I thought something had happened to you, you weren’t replying to my messages or answering the door” Eunhyuk said. “Despite being concerned about me, I did not give you permission to kiss me". Yesung appeared calm on the outside but on the inside he was angry. Eunhyuk went to put his hand on Yesung’s shoulder. He wanted to apologise but before he could say it. Yesung brushed his hand away.

“What’s wrong, why are you acting so cold" Eunhyuk asked. Eunhyuk could see something was wrong with Yesung. There was deffiently something bothering Yesung. Yesung turned around, facing his back to Eunhyuk. He remained silent which started to annoy Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk grabbed Yesung’s wrist “you lied to me". Yesung spoke in a soft voice but loud enough for Eunhyuk to hear.

“What are talking about?” Eunhyuk let go of Yesung’s wrist. He was confused and not sure what it was he had lied about. Suddenly Yesung’s phone was pretty much in his face. Eunhyuk looked and saw on Yesung’s phone a text message from his mum.

Yesung, today I went to visit Eunhyuk’s mother. We were talking when she brought up Eunhyuk.

Apparently and I’m sorry to say but she told me that he has been meeting up with a girl.

Are thing’s between you and Eunhyuk ok?.

Eunhyuk finished reading the message. He looked up saw tears fall down Yesung’s cheeks. “You lied”, “you told me that you loved me". Yesung’s voice was getting louder. “YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME" Yesung pushed Eunhyuk. His push actually made Eunhyuk fall backwards. Luckily the couch was behind him to save his fall. Eunhyuk knew Yesung had a temper but he had never experienced this. “I do love you, this is just a big misunderstanding”. Eunhyuk was trying to explain but Yesung was not having it. Once he felt betrayed, there was no forgiveness. “A misunderstanding” Yesung looked down at the man that he thought loved him.

“How is it a misunderstanding, when your mother tells mine that you have been meeting up with some girl". “I knew their was the possibility, that one day you would want to be with a woman again". “I guess I just didn’t want to believe that it would happen”. Eunhyuk looked at Yesung and had no words. He could see how hurt Yesung was and yet he couldn’t say anything.

He never believed that he would ever fall for a man. Let alone that man being in the same K-pop group as him. Eunhyuk always liked woman but with Yesung, he didn’t fall for him cause he’s a man. He fell for Yesung because it was Yesung. Eunhyuk never expected that Yesung would feel the same way towards him. When Eunhyuk confessed his love for Yesung, he promised that no one would ever catch his eye but him.

“Yesung" Eunhyuk stood up so he was face to face with the beautiful man standing opposite him. “There is nothing going on” Eunhyuk was desperate. He needed to explain things before he lost Yesung forever. “The woman my mother speak of is a friend, nothing more”. Yesung looked at him, he didn’t know whether to believe Eunhyuk or not. “Please Yesung please believe me"

Eunhyuk took a step closer to Yesung. “I would never do anything to hurt you”. “The day I told you that I loved you, I meant it". Eunhyuk took another step towards the man in front of him. “The only person I want to hold hands with is you” Eunhyuk took another step. “The only person I want to hold, is you" he took another step until he was right in front of Yesung. “The only person I want to kiss is you” Yesung felt frozen. Eunhyuk could see Yesung wasn’t moving so he took the opportunity. He grabbed Yesung’s face and pulled him into a deep kiss.