FOR(N)EVER

Seven Days to For(n)ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! It's me hi! I'm the problem it's me! LOL. Did not exactly plan for this to be written this way. I guess you could say I had a really huge writer's block when it comes to writing this final chapter. It took me so long, I know. But I also knew that I somehow needed to finish this either way. The way this final chapter panned out is very different from how I planned on revealing things but this will do lol. I offer you the most haphazardly written finale in history. If you're still here, HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU! No promise when but I plan on re-writing this in the farthest future lol. 
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

April 12, 2030 The Present

 

Joohyun took a right turn, it has been a good 5 mins ever since she felt like someone was tailing her. , she hissed in between her now struggling lungs. She’s tired, to be honest, she just wanted a fairly good night with her family over some movie and ice cream; which by the way are for sure melted now.

 

Ahh... There's no end to this. With one last turn into a fairly secluded alley, she halted her steps. “You two, come out.” Joohyun tapped her foot on the ground, her arms crossed over her chest. When Joohyun felt that the two people wouldn't budge, she added, “This isn’t the first time that I knew, so come out.”

 

Slow hesitant footsteps were then heard, soon revealing two people whose heads were hung low. Joohyun trained her eyes on both of them, studying their figures from head to toe. Joohyun can’t help but stare.

 

“Ma...” the fairly young lady spoke.


 

Joohyun froze on her spot, her eyes slightly getting wet. There’s a wrench in her heart as well as joy because despite this not being the first time of her being aware of the presence of these two people in front of her, it’s her first time to see them this old or rather the first and the last.


 

“Joowan…Seungjoo..” she answered a little too vulnerable for her liking. Joohyun can’t help but feel overwhelmed, her emotions attacking her and filling her with too much pride. Her wife did a really good job in taking care of their kids.


 

Joohyun pushed back the lump in taking slow yet long strides to meet with the two. “From where were you?” she asked as she gently and slowly placed each of her hands on each of their cheeks.

 

“2050..” there’s a quiver in the man’s voice that did not go unnoticed. Joohyun mentally scoffed to herself, even this version of her kids she would never miss any single thing when it comes to them.

 

Nodding, Joohyun opened both of her arms which made the two immediately succumb to their mother’s embrace. Joohyun never thought that she would ever see her kids in this age, heck nor past tomorrow.


 

After what felt like a blink of an eye, the three parted from the hug. Silence engulfed them until Joohyun decided to break it, “What are you guys doing here?”. There’s an undeniable anxiousness in the eyes of the twins, not to mention the doubtful stares they’ve been sending their mother.

 

“Well, uhm.. I’m getting married that’s one.” The tug in Joohyun’s heart was strengthened. How can her little girl who she was carrying in her arms just two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter