THE ONE WHERE WE KNEW HOW FAST WAS THE SPEED OF LIGHT

Seven Days to For(n)ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First of all, if you all are still here, I want to THANK YOU! I want to let you guys know that I have successfully transitioned to my new work. It took me this long to update because my new work requires my 200% attention because it's in the business of giving people a chance to have work, so I can't afford to not take it super seriously. lol. It sometimes requires me to render overtime so I barely have time to write. Apart from that, I had a really hard time figuring out how I will roll out the last chapters of this story. It's still in the process and to be honest, this chapter is the only thing I have for now. Two more chapters might be following, finale included. For now, I hope this is enough to atone for my sins. Lol. Also, I need someone who can beta read for me because I am doubting that the way I'll write the last two chapters will be super cohesive and it's very vital to the story. So I need someone who can tell me if it will make sense lol. if any of you is interested please drop me a message here or on my twitter account @wandering_wr. As always, feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comment section, and again, arigathanks! this is so long for a note lol. Thanks for reading!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

January 01, 2027 | Son’s Residence. Seoul Rise Club


 

Joohyun woke up shivering due to the cold making her naturally roll her body closer to the supposed space her wife should be occupying seeking warmth. A groan escaped from her lips when she reached the edge of the bed still feeling cold. Joohyun forced her eyes to open up and the glaring sunlight that’s peeping through the curtains made her headache more apparent as the morning sets in. 

 

- she groaned resting her right arm over her eyes to shield them from the bright sunlight. “Baby, language.” She heard her wife mutter following the sound of the door clicking. “Where were you? It was cold”, Seungwan chuckled at her because even though Joohyun did not move an inch from her position not bothering herself to take a glance at her, it is very evident that she is sulking; the huge pout said so. 

 

Seungwan made her way to the bed, sitting on the edge as she pears Joohyun’s arm gently. Joohyun lifelessly gives in as she lets her wife do so. She felt a hand cup her right cheek so she slowly opened her eyes and oh girl- she would give up everything just so she can always wake up to her wife’s smile. Seungwan leaned over and gave her a light peck on her lips, when her wife was about to pull up, Joohyun tried to chase Seungwan’s lips but she became fully aware of the impending headache that resulted in her groaning louder. Her wife chuckled once again, did she ever tell you that she knows how much Seungwan loves chuckling at times like this just to annoy her? But jokes on her, because Joohyun will always get butterflies in her stomach whenever she hears her wife chuckling or laughing and no, it’s not the hangover that’s making her stomach churn. 


 

“I thought we promised not to get that drunk anymore?” Seungwan said trying to sound as concerned as possible but it was very apparent to Joohyun that the latter is more on a mission in teasing her. Joohyun playfully slapped her whole hand to her wife’s face. Joohyun remained silent but she pulled herself with the help of her wife to get in a sitting position. Seungwan scooted closer f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter