The One Where We Panicked

Seven Days to For(n)ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 15, 2019 | Now-here Cliff Events Place


 

It is one fine day, really it’s peaceful and mellow; sentimental.

 

“Seul, I am ing serious. Tell me, it should be the cornflower blue right?” Seungwan asked her best friend the irritation evident in her voice. A loud dragging groan was heard by the other person in the room. “For the last ing time, Wan, IT’S ING FINE, YOUR TIE IS FINE. YOU LOOK FINE.” Her best friend growled almost inaudibly because if Seungwan is irritated , her best friend is an angry frustrated bear. “Besides, you said you decided not to bring the blue ocean pearl one so what’s the point Wan? It’s not like you can drive back and get it!” Seulgi added, popping a pringle after letting out a deep sigh. It’s 9am in the morning and why does she have to deal with a frantic best friend?

 

Seungwan groaned back (seriously a groaning contest we have here) while she dragged herself in front of the full body mirror. She looks handsomely awesome, who is she kidding? The curl and uncurling of eyebrows repeated for a while, along with the of the tie in question. Contemplating nay convincing herself that the said tie is indeed the right one and not the other candidate who she affirmatively kept on her drawer saying, “ah, this cornflower blue tie is perfect for that day.” but screw her indecisive , she turned to her best friend, eyes boring on the bear’s eyes, staring blank.

 

“Omygod, Wan! No.. no.. no ing way. We’re not. We’re so freaking not!” Seulgi shouted the minute she understood the eyes her best friend was giving her. The crazy eyes, And other instances she would always say yes but not now, not when they only have two hours. "No. Seulbear, you don't understand. I am incomplete. I need it.." Seungwan pleaded as if her life depended on it (well, in her perspective, it did). "I still have time, yeah I still have." she stomped her way to the door but Seulgi quickly shot up from the bed and blocked her way. "ARE YOU INSANE?! Man, I knew my best friend was crazy but never knew this level! The wedding is in two freaking hours! How are you gonna drive back and forth to Seoul?! Just calm down!" Seulgie held her shoulder, one hand rising and falling encouraging the best friend to synchronize it to her breathing. A few seconds has passed and it seems like the coast is finally clear, Seulgi slowly loosening her grip but the second she did and closed her eyes to breathe herself, the hamster sprinted to the pull up window, one leg ready to climb down the pipe. She immediately caught her crazy best friend's arm, trying her hardest. When she says hardest, it means body and soul because apparently her best friend might be small but she's definitely much more athletic than her. This went on for who knows how long 'cause all Seulgi knows is her own girlfriend and the bride herself will end her if the hamster got out. Praying to the heavens above and even demons below to throw her a lifeline, and god never fails, or who knows?


 

A series of knocks caught their attention, both paused for a split second, "That's open!" Seulgi answered, to which Seungwan saw an open opportunity to break free from her best friend's grip, but a bear wouldn't be known for their hugs if it weren't remarkable right? So the tugging continues. The door opened and Seulgi almost cried as she released her breath.


 

And there in all her gorgeous-glory, Park Sooyoung entered as she closed the door behind her. Aaah yes, who else would listen to her prayer but Satan herself.


 

"UNHOLY CRAP- what the hell happened here?" She gasped as she saw the scattered neck ties on the floor, a can of pringles on the bed it's contents now cracked and all over the sheets and then her eyes darted on the two best friends, her eyes immediately rolled on its own. "And what the IS happening?!" She made her way to the two best friends. Are they smiling? No. Are they grinning? Definitely No. Are they ting their pants? HELL YES.

 

"Wa.. Wan! It's Wan! She's acting crazy! She wants to go back to Seoul for a ing tie!" Joy immediately fixes her glare to Seungwan. A glare which obviously asks "what the " but Seungwan just shrugged. Now, a bit calmer knowing trying to get away from the devil herself is futile.


 

"Omygod, if this is what is to be a Maid of Honor, I would've gladly declined! You are indeed a match. Gosh! Just how much service do I give today." Joy whined as she made her way to the bed and slowly settled herself, a hand reaching out to her temple. Seungwan frowned at her, does she mean the bride….


 

", Joy! Is she.. is.." Seungwan was immediately cut with a pillow on her face, "God, pleaaaase take me back to heaven." Joy dramatically begged, hands clasped and face turning upwards. She breathed in slowly, trying to compose herself and when she turned her head and saw the blonde waiting for her to say something.

 

"Babe, switch places. Go to the bride's room. Make sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter