Chapter 02

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first day of College life had come. Dara wore a denim jeans, a big hoodie jacket with a plain black shirt inside and a pair of white shoes. Dara is a very beautiful lady but because of the trauma she suffered from her so called sister she decided to wore this kind of clothes when she is in school that's why some other students from her school in the past avoided her co'z they think that she's a weirdo. But when she is not in school she really love to dress up but still not like the other girls the same age as her who loves to wear revealing clothes.

 

When Dara went downstairs for breakfast. Her grandparents and uncle looked at her direction with an unreadable face.

 

"Yah..!! What do you think your wearing?!!" Her uncle Jiwon shouted.

"Huh? Why...?"

"This is your first day in college my tokki but what happened to you?" Jiwon exclaimed.

"Cough..cough... That will be okay Jiwon atleast you will not suffer from her suitors." Grandpa Park stated.

"Yah..!! I don't care about those future suitors I will kill them first before they could court her." Jiwon replied.

"Dara-yah you should not hide that beauty of yours. I want to have a grandchildren soon.." Grandma Park stated which made Dara blushed furiously while the 2 guys protested on what her grandma had said.

"Uncle...this is where I am comfortable of. I still can't forget what I have experienced in the past. But I promise before I will graduate from college I will change the way I dressed and be more confident." Dara replied.

 

Her grandparents and uncle understand her situation. They are all furious on what her so called sister had done to her. They all made a vow to protect this angel from everyone who will harm her no matter who they are.

 

"Okay fine... atleast I will not have a lot of headaches for now." Jiwon stated while smiling. Dara hugged her uncle.

 

Their breakfast had gone smoothly with a happy atmosphere. Although, Dara knows how to drive and had a car of her own, her uncle insisted to drive Dara to and from her school.

 

"My tokki please be careful and notify me immediately if someone is bullying you. I will go here immediately." Jiwon stated.

"But...what if you were in a middle of an important meeting?" Dara replied with a pout. She just love to uncle.

"I will drop it right then and there." Jiwon replied seriously.

"Thank you uncle..thank you so much for everything. I love you.." Dara said while hugging her uncle.

"Anything for you my precious tokki..i love you too so please don't let yourself get hurt for I will do anything to hunt down who will hurt you in the future..take care.."

 

Dara went inside their campus. She could hear a lot of murmurs around her because of what she is wearing. But she's not new to this so she just ignored her surroundings.

 

"Look.. who's that? Why she's covering her face.?" One student asked.

"Maybe... she's ugly..or something is wrong with her face." Another student stated. And the list of different murmurs go on until she reached her classroom.

 

"Hyung do you know who are they talking about?" Changmin asked but his hyungs just shrugged their shoulders.

"Wait..let me asked them.." Yoochun exclaimed. The latter went to a group of students who were slacking of in one of the benches in the hallway.

"Hmm.. excuse me...do you know who they were talking about?" Yoochun asked politely.

"Oh..hello..vice captain..hmm..they are talking about the two freshman of our school." The student replied. Yoochun is the vice captain of their soccer team.

"What about them?" Yoochun asked curiously while his other friends are just listening intently well aside from the captain of basketball team who had a bored expression and is not interested at all.

"Oh..there is one freshman that is so beautif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter