Chapter 03

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Months had gone smoothly or that what's Dara had thought. But a week before the semester ends the past had resurface again.

 

Dara is walking her way to her classroom in silence when she heard the students gossiping everywhere. The gossips are getting louder everytime she passes by it seems like they were doing this on purpose to humiliate her. When she heard the same words from few years ago it made Dara stopped on her tracks.

 

"I didn't really know how Yoona still treat her kindly despite being an illegitimate child of the IM's." One student said.

"Oh that's why they don't have the same last name." Another student commented.

"I heard from Jessica.. Yoona's bestfriend that Yoona is really afraid when she learned that her illegitimate sister is also studying here." Another student added.

"I really felt bad for Yoona. Imagine someone like her humiliated Yoona when they were still in grade school." Another student stated.

"I heard that she had been disowned by her father many years ago because of what she did." Another student said.

"It serves her right. She should know her place. She also doesn't deserve to be Yoona's sister because Yoona is a total beauty with a very kind attitude." Another student stated.

"Her father didn't gave her money so it's a mystery on how she became a student here. There's also a rumor that she had been selling her body to some old rich man just to be able to study here." Another one added.

"Oh I see..like mother like daughter.. according to Yoona her mother is a ." Another student stated with so much mockery.

 

"I thought by staying a low profile will give me atleast a little bit of peace in this school. But Yoona still want my life to be miserable eh. My mother who didn't do anything bad had become a laughing stock because of Yoona. I don't want to take revenge on the people who mock me so God please help me and gave me a lot of patience. Even though they did many bad things to me but they are still my family. I hope uncle will not learned about this co'z I don't know what will happened to them." Dara thought.

 

"Eh..the semester is coming to an end and this news came up." Yoochun exclaimed.

"Changmin oppa..you better stay away from that weirdo because she might just used you. We heard that she is a like her mother.!" One student shouted towards them. Changmin just look at the way where the student shouted with a very cold expression.

"Eh..! Oppa we are just concerned about you." Another student exclaimed before running away because of Changmin's cold expression.

"Min.. your scaring them..kekeke.." Yunho said while chuckling. He didn't see this day will come. That their adorable maknae will be pissed off.

 

"Tsk..! What a bunch of hypocrites..!!" Jaejoong thought. He also didn't like the way the students mocking Changmin's friend. Although, they still didn't meet or talk to her personally but when their maknae is talking about her it seems like she is a very kind person. He trust Changmin's judgement than anyone else. Because Changmin can tell immediately if that person is real or just pretending.

 

"I hope Dara will not mind them. But I'm afraid that they are going overboard." Changmin stated with a very solemn expression.

"Min..if you didn't tell us that you thought of her as a sister from a different parents, I will really think that you are inlove with her." Yunho exclaimed. Changmin just smile cheekily on what his hyung had said.

"Don't worry Min they were just a bunch of hypocrites." Jaejoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter