Chapter 04

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara spends her free time either volunteering at the orphanage or helping her uncle in managing their company. Jiwon Park is already preparing Dara for her future take over in the company. Jiwon and his parents already made Dara to be the only successor of their wealth for they truly believe that Dara deserves everything. But for now they just want Dara to enjoy her life.

 

The semestral break had gone by so fast. Dara is now entering their campus with her usual attire. The gossips about her is still going on despite their semestral break.

 

"Some people really love to gossips with other people's life. I hope I could endure this till graduation." Dara thought.

 

She is walking while looking at the ground. Her mind is pre occupied with so many things that she didn't notice the group of Yoona blocking her way.

 

"Hello my dear ex-sister..how have you been?" Yoona asked with sarcasm.

 

Dara didn't need to look up to know who was talking to her. Instead of answering she continued to walk and that's made Yoona and her friends angry. Jessica who is the closest friend of Yoona hold her arms violently when she is about to pass by which made her whimper in pain.

 

"Are you deaf? Don't you hear that Yoona is asking you..? !!" Jessica shouted. That caught all the attention of the students around them.

 

Dara still didn't respond. Jessica almost hold her hoodie when a figure stop her from doing so.

 

Jaejoong and his friends are also looking at the commotion made by Jessica. They've known Jessica for she is the captain of the cheerleading team. When they saw that Jessica is about to remove Dara's hoodie, Changmin is already running towards their direction. But before Changmin could stopped Jessica, someone beat him to it much to their astonishment.

 

"Ouch...!!! Who the are you?!!" Jessica shouted angrily to the person who stopped her hand. She was about to embarrass Dara by removing her hoodie because Yoona said that Dara is very ugly that's why she's covering her face. But her plan failed because someone interrupted.

"Oh..ohh...Missy for someone who have a beautiful face like yours..your attitude doesn't suit you at all." The mysterious guy said.

 

They all look at the guy who just interrupted Jessica. They all look at him with their mouth hanging open.

 

Jessica's face is very red because of embarrassment but she hides it immediately by flirting with the new guy.."ohh.. I'm sorry we are just teaching her a little lesson. Because she is so rude." Jessica explained while smiling seductively.

 

But the guy just ignored her and just look at Dara with an amused face. Yoona step up to catch the guy's attention.

 

"Are you new here? If I were you..you should avoid that girl because she's a weirdo." Yoona stated with her angelic smile. But the guy continued to ignore them.

"Yah..!! Stop bullying Dara..." Changmin exclaimed when he arrives at the scene followed by his hyungs.

"Tsskk! You should not associate yourself with the girl like her Changmin." Jessica replied.

"Let's go Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter