Chapter 01

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara Im or Dara as almost everyone like to call her is a very sweet and beautiful young lady of the IM's. But when she is 5yrs. old her mother got involved in a car accident and that caused her early death. The young Dara had been left almost all alone because her father rarely went home or even talk to her since that incident. Her father also forgotten her birthdays but the young Dara never hold any grudges towards her father. She tried to understand what her father had been going through.

 

One day, Dara is so excited to learned that her father is home and want to talk to her. For 5years this is the first time that her father wanted to talk to her. When she went to her father's study room that's when she learned that her father is not alone. Instead of happiness, Dara felt like she had been stabbed by a very sharp knife in her heart after her father done talking to her. She had learned that the woman with him will be her new mom and the young lady as the same age as she is will be her new sister. What makes hurt her more is the fact that his father got married to this woman without her knowledge.

 

Days passed and for the sake of her father, Dara accepted them as a real family. But, after a year the mother and daughter combo made her life miserable especially when her father was in a business trip overseas. They humiliated and insulted her infront of other people.

 

Yoona and Dara went to the same school where rich kids are going to. At that time Yoona is a transferee student from a public school but nobody knows it except from Dara. Yoona bosses and insulted her many times in public. Yoona said that she came from studying abroad because her mom and Dad had an argument and finally they got settled their problem so she went back to Korea. And she spread a false rumor that Dara is an illegitimate child and because of her mother that's why her parents had a misunderstanding. Dara being the kind young lady as her mother teach her to be didn't fight back.

 

Yoona and almost all the students at their school insulted and bullied her everyday. They will say how ugly she is and she should cover her face because nobody wants to be friends with her. And that's why Dara started to wear big hoodie jacket to cover up almost all her face. She did it just to avoid seeing the scrutinizing eyes of the people around her.

 

One night, Dara arrived at their house from studying alone at the library. Her face lit up when she saw her father waiting in the living area but instead of a warm smile she received a very hard slap on her left cheek. Her tears immediately escaped from her eyes because of the stinging feeling she felt on her cheeks from her father's slapped. When she look around she noticed her so called sister wiping her tears but her face contradict on what she is doing their is a hidden smile along with it.

 

"How dare you?!!!! I never raised you to be this ungrateful!!!" Mr. I'm shouted which startled Dara. Her father never shouted her before even if they rarely talks to each other.

"Dad...what are you talking about?" Dara asked with a sob.

"Don't make me a fool Dara.! I know you never like them but I never knew that you were capable of doing this. I'm sure your mother will despised you.."

"Dad...what is happening? I didn't know what you are talking about."

"Fine! Dara you have no rights

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter