Empathy (Last breath)

Legends of White Blood (Part 1 : The Beginning)
At that time, Kim Jongin, who had just returned from the war, was shocked by what villager said about his husband  and rushed to see Kyungsoo. It's very disappointing Jongin believes what the villagers and Heesun conveyed to him that Kyungsoo and Chanyeol having an affair.
 
In a weak state kyungsoo to her husband "Finally, you comeback. Jongin.. please don't believe them. Please trust me. I and Chanyeol did not commit that adultery. I love you not him. Please let us go. We are innocent !!"
 
" I don't know Kyungsoo. My heart and my head hurts. I can't think now. I want to believe you but i also believes my father and Heesun are not lying to me. Why? Why? You did like that. I almost died on the battlefield and suddenly I remembered you and I kept fighting for survive just to see you again. Then i survived  after a few months in war.  I can't believe I came back and was told my husband having affair with someone. I was very disappointed and my heart hurt." Jongin's screaming with tears.
 
Kyungsoo staring at Jongin with his teary eyes and speak. "Please Jongin.. I'm begging you...please believe me...I'm only love you. Only you."
 
 Jongin turn away and headed to his father and "Please father, please release my husband Kyungsoo. I will divorce him. Please I beg you to just let Kyungsoo go."
 
Park Chanyeol  tried to resist and defend Kyungsoo but got killed by Heesun father men. Kyungsoo was shocked.
 
With a feeling of revenge and dissatisfaction,  Heesun hold knife,  run headed to kyungsoo and  stab kyungsoo at his chest and suddenly white blood flowing out not red blood. Everyone there very shocked to see Kyungsoo whilte blood flowing out from his wound  signifying his innocence. 
 
Jongin heard Kyungsoo is sreaming in pain and turn away back  to kyungsoo and was shocked to see kyungsoo got stabbed by Heesun. He run to Kyungsoo but suddenly,  the sky turned dark, the leaves of the trees turned gray, and a strong bunch of winds came towards the villager including Jongin and caused them to fall on the ground.
 
Jongin looked at Kyungsoo. He can't walk to Kyungsoo because strong winds. His hand  tried to reach kyungsoo but several bird come to cover Kyungsoo body with his breath nearly dying...he is screaming with tears...
 
" Kim Jongin, I sworn for the next life.. I don't want to fall in love with you again..." 
 
Kyungsoo closed his eyes and his dead body lost in sight in Jongin eyes
 
 
Kim Jongin  take knife near him and stab himself and closed his eyes and his last word
 
 "Kyungsoo...forgive me... I love you forever."
 
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
Kyungsoo sworn for the next life he will never fall in love with Kim Jongin again. But Kim Jongin hope he next life he will fall in love with Kyungsoo and protect Kyungsoo forever. 
 
 
  END PART 1 (The Beginning)