The story begin with

Legends of White Blood (Part 1 : The Beginning)

Once upon a time,  during the late 18th century,

There was  beautiful young boy named Doh Kyungsoo lived in Saranghae village. He is son of Doh Junmyeon. When Doh Kyungsoo was born it was said that the leaves of the tree turned yellow like sparkling gold. He grew up to be a beautiful young boy.

Doh Kyungsoo very known among the villager because of his nature beauty inside and outside which is said to be quite extraordionary. It has to some extent caused envy especially among young women and men at the same age with Kyungsoo, who are not happy to see most people praising Doh Kyungsoo beauty.

The village head in the Saranghae village interested to marry his son Kim Jongin with  Doh kyungsoo.

Kim Jongin is son of the Saranghae Village Head Kim Jongdae. He is a very handsome young man, tall and strong. Kim Jongin was  a very famous warrior representative in his village. He has known Kyungsoo since he was little. He is younger one year than Kyungsoo. 

With a serious face he talked to his son about his wish.

"Dear, my son Kim Jongin. I know Kyungsoo has been interested in you since childhood and me is very interested to make Kyungsoo as my son in-law."

Jongin is very shocked by his father's request to marry him with Kyungsoo. "I'm sorry father. I can't accept him. I know he love me since childhood, he always follow me and sticked with me everywhere, come to our house to cook for us, play with me...

 

flashback ( Childhood memories )

 

"Yaa, Kim Jongin!! Why you avoiding me Jongin?" Kim Jongin startled when he heard Kyungsoo voice behind him. Kyungsoo very beautiful young boy with doe eyes, pretty heart shape lips and has pale skin. His beauty very known among villager.

Kyungsoo glared at him. " Are you mad at me? Did i do something wrong with you?" "Jongin ah, I don't know why you don' t want to be my friend. Do I look so scary? Do you know I love you the most and always follow you since we are baby.

I don't have any friend. People in this village seem hate to me." said Kyungsoo with sad expression.

Jongin hissed. "I don't care about other people, But for me you're so annoying !! Stop following me."

Kyungsoo just smile "Don' mad at me, I love you. Here,  i brought your favourite food. I cook your favourite food. "

Kyungsoo hold Jongin hand "Now, let's eat together in the near river."

 

Present

 

".....but me only consider him as my friend or my brother. I can't married with him dad. I want to marry with Heesun because i feel like, l like her."

 

Heesun is daughter of his father assistant. Heesun very pretty and y but not pretty as Kyungsoo. The Saranghae Villager always compared Heesun face with Kyungsoo. Not only face but also attitude inner and outside. They said Kyungsoo always better. But kyungsoo so humble. He don't even care about villager talk about him. His eyes and focus  only Kim Jongin. This comparison always makes Heesun jealous with kyungsoo and she try to separate  Kim Jongin with Kyungsoo. 

 

"No, listen to me Jongin. Whatever decision is , you will follow my request and marry him. Kyungsoo has already agreed to marry you. You will marry him after full moon."Jongin father stood up and leave Jongin in that room with angry face.

 

Wedding Day

 

The wedding took place in a massive and lively manner. The Saranghae Villager accepts Kai and Kyungsoo married even though some of them have  jealousy in their heart.

At the age of marriage, he married to Kim Jongin the son fo Saranghae Village. Doh Kyungsoo fall in love with Kim Jongin since childhood. He so happy when he got married with Kim Jongin.  But their first night conversation...

With red eyes Jongin whispered at kyungsoo " I will make you regret because married me..."

Kyungsoo just smile and close his eyes with heart pain. " I don't care Jongin aah, I want to be good husband and good lover for you."