Empathy (Friend)

Legends of White Blood (Part 1 : The Beginning)

After two months,

 

Park Chanyeol is a very handsome and tall young man. He comes from a poor village. One day he migrated to the nearest village called Saranghae Village.,He migrated to the village in search of work and shelter.

He is coming to the village got attention of Jongin father. Jongin father offered him a job and shelter near Kyungsoo house.

 

"Who are you?" Kyungsoo looks very surprised to find a neighbor at beside his house, because the house has been empty for a long time.

"My name is Park Chanyeol. I'm Mr. Kim's new employee. I will stay here and we will be neighbors. Let's be friends I know about you.

Your father in Law tell me about you." Said Chanyeol with smile.

 

Apart from being diligent and hardworking, Park Chanyeol  has an extraordinary natural talent. He has ability to play traditional Saranghae Village music instruments. His ability attracted the attention of the villager including Park Heesun.

 

Because they are neighbor,  Kyungsoo is very close with Chanyeol. Chanyeol is a very friendly and cheerful person. He always cheered up kyungsoo with his music intruments when kyungsoo was  alone and sad waiting for jongin to return from the battlefield. 

 

" Kyungsoo, if you want me to play music, then please eat this food. You looks so weak. I don't think Jongin will happy if he see you weak like this".  Said Chanyeol with concern. With difficulty finally Kyungsoo opened his mouth and eat the food. Chanyeol very happy.

 

The close relationship between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol causes jealousy in Heesun's heart. Jongin's father also is worried about the relationship  of his son -in -law with his employee.

 

Park Heesun who has been harboring resentment for so long with Kyungsoo especially when Kungsoo married with her crush Kim Jongin.  She wants revenge and ruin Kyungsoo life.

 

Heesun's plan succeeded when one day Park Chanyeol was seen going up and enter to Kyungsoo bedroom and without realizing it, Chanyeol  was only helped  put Kyungsoo on  his bed because Kyungsoo fainted in front his house. After a few minutes kyungsoo concious and wake up from his bed. Heesun run headed to  Jongin father and tell about Kyungsoo and Chanyeol having affair. Believe what Heesun said then he ordered his men, to arrest Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Chanyeol and  Kyungsoo  were dragged and got tied to a tree.