Empathy "presence"

Legends of White Blood (Part 1 : The Beginning)
Then, began their life as husband and wife.
 
 
Some people said that, 'It is not diamonds or wealth and high material value that determine the happiness of a love castle built.'
 
 
Everyday "thanks and I love you" come out of kyungsoo's mouth to Jongin and promising to sacrifice everything to be with Jongin for life.
Their lives are very happy even though Jongin never reply  or says i love you to Kyungsoo back.
 
They are doing daily routines together like cooking food,  tidying the house,  and doing leisure activities together. Kyungsoo and Jongin also not forget to celebrate their birth anniversary (same month) , wedding 1st anniversary and so on.
 
 
Seeing clear sky through the room window,  suddenly kyungsoo invites Jongin  to leave their house  and spend the day by a beautiful river.
 
"Jongin, the sky so clear, nice weather today. Let;s go to river." Said kyungsoo wih beautiful smile.
"Okay..." said Jongin with excited face.'
 
They are walking  under the atmosphere of falling leaves. For the long time, Jongin lets kyungsoo hold his hand.
 
 With smile Kyungsoo speak "Trees here so beautiful. Jonginnie... do you remember we always picnic and play here since childhood.  I remember you  said i always annoyed you but you still want to play and ate together with me. When other people are ignoring me you stay with me and not run away. That why i'm not tired to chasing you untill now." 
 
Jongin speechless with happy expression. On the other side of the river, for the first time Kyungsoo and Jongin kiss.

 

The next days,

 

 Kyungsoo went to market  buys Jongin his favourite flower  Rose, and inserts a small note with romantic word.

"Nah... your favourite flower for you." Jongin looks shy "Thank you, hyung..."

"Don't call me hyung anymore... call me jagi ( honey)..." Kyungsoo smile with happiness. Jongin look flustered but after that he smile "Okay, jagi... but only for today."

 

Note

 

My dear Kim Jongin, 

 

You who embrace me with your arms

I won’t forget I will make you happy like the word I’ve told you.

Although time passes, there is a word I cannot express, sinking down in my heart.

‘I’m sorry’ ‘I love you’ asking you to believe in me like this time

I will hug you and hold your hands

If I am able to express my heart, I will devote myself to you....

 

I will never forget.

I will make you happy

 I’ve told you

Although it might be hard and tiring,

I will encourage myself to do it.

I will hug you and hold your hands.

If I am able to express my heart,

I will devote myself to you....
 

The days they go through together very happy.
But in Kyungsoo's small heart, he wondered why Jongin still didn't say a word of love to him.
 
 
 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************