He's after them

This is the present but in future will be different

Jiyeon PoV

Lee Joon and I walked to the bus stop and I saw Hyomin waiting...

-Hyomin-ah~~!

-Jiyeon-ah~ and... Lee Joon? ._.

-Mianhee, he's coming with us..

-Don't worry... Annyeong Lee Joon-shii

-Hi...- Lee Joon said

-Eeerrmm... We have to go now- Hyomin said

-Ne.. 

We waited for a couple minutes and then the bus arrived. When we arrived to the hospital I ran to the secretary and asked her where is my friend... She said, room 496 then I ran to the room. 496, 496, room 496. Is this one... I opened the door and saw Yoseob with Hara-unnie and Junhyung

-Jieun-ah!

-Jiyeonnie!

-What happened? Are you okey?

-I'm fine, don;t worry

-I'm going to kill them... Who did this to you?

-I don't know... They appeared from nowhere! I was alone... and

-ALONE?

-yeah..

-Yoseb where were you?

-Mianhe Jiyeonnie... That afternoon I was with my mom- he said

-Yah! And you left Jieun alone...

-Jiyeon-ah is not his fault

-Of course it is!

-Jiyeon-ah I'm sorry... I dind't knew...- Yoseob tried to say, but I cut him, I was mad! angry, worried, nervous... Everything!

-You must have been there for her! 

-YAH! PARK JIYEON! I SAID IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!- Jieun yelled and I looked at her quietly...*sigh*- Jiyeon-ah, I know you're really worried and nervous but the solution is not to blame Yoseobbiee~~

-I'm sorry Jieun-ah... From now on I'll be there to protect you ne?

-Aish really... this girl so childish... Nee

-Yah! I'm not childish... I'm just worried about you because I know someday they are going to...- I shut my mouth... what am I saying? I can't tell Jieun about my job, about what I really do... Aish e_e

-They.. Who?- She said looking at me... Asih T_T What I'm going to do now? I turn back and pointed to everyone...

-They!... They are going to... to... replace me T_T- *sigh* Because one day I will not be there for you

-HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA Jiyeon-ah nobody is going to replace you ne? And all them are my friends!

-Yeah I know T_T I'm just being stupid ne? Mianheee....

-Yah Jiyeonnie!- Junhyung said

-Mianhe Junhyung T_T Mianheee~~~

-Ani... Now you have to pay for what you said!- Junhyung said and came to hug and squeeze me but I ran to Jieun

-Jieun-ah save mee~~~~ After a couple of minutes I remembered Hyomin said Jieun wanted to tell me something...

-Jieun-ah... Hyomin-unnie said you wanted to tell me something, what is it?- She sighed

-Okey okey, everyone please... give us some time alone ne?- she said

I looked at her and then I saw everyone faces, and then I stopped in Joon's face, he was smiling... maybe he was right, I needed him.. Everybody went out and then Jieun started talking

-Jiyeon-ah... I... really... I don't know who were those guys but... they seemed to know you and they talked a lot of things about you... They said you are a bad person and, that you... 

-Me what?!- I said almost yelling

-You kill people... I mean... you? kill people? come on! Is obvious it's a lie! But they inssisted and they told me to said you... that If you keep running away from him this things are going to continue...

I was shocked... This wasn't something from my boss, this is something from SiYoon, he... he is going to do something with my friends? What is what he wants? If he wants me why he just dont come here and kill me? I'm... I'm not going to let this happen! I'll haunt him... and kill him! I don;t care if he is my brother... He stopped being it when he killed my parents, now it's my time for revenge! I'm not going to let this continue... 

-Jiyeon-ah?- Jieun said and when I saw her, she was scared... Maybe my expression is the same of one crazy person

-Mianhe Jieun... I don't know who are those guys but all they told you was a lie ne? I have to go now...

I walked out of the room and everybody looked at me... *sigh* What I'm going to tell them? I have to kill my brother? e__e I'll just go home... and maybe I'm taking this with too nervous, he's just trying to provoke me... I saw everybody and then I walked away. They were calling my name but I just kept walking, I ran to the exit and ran... He's just playing with me... And now I'm sure he is going to keep playing until I found him... I have to tell SeoJoon to be carefull, he is in danger too. Why is this happening? Why? SiYoon-ah you are not going to stop until I find you... Wae?!.......... In that moment someone took my wrist and pulled me in a warm hug.. Who is this? Why I feel soo protected... Who are you? Then I took one step away and saw Lee Joon smiling but he's eyes were worried...

-Jiyeon-ah... Why you just ran away? I was worried... Are you okey?

-I'm.. I'm fine...

-Come here- He said and pulled me again to his warm hug... This guy, if I keep being so closer with him I'll suffer more when SiYoon comes by him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello Everyone!!! So I know maybe this chapter is... I don't know ... strange? xD LOL Well I want to apologize for all my horrible mistakes in my grammar. I'm not really good at it right? Mianhe... next time I'll try to use the translator[? That's all for today~~ The next chapter is going to be uplated the next week maybe at Friday ne? :) I'm still in final exams but when I get bored I'll just write some chapters :D Bye bye... Love you all~~~ btw! What do youu guys think about the "Ulzzangs" aren't they cute? *u* I love them... They are really cute, and they make me feel ugly xD LOL!