Ignoring ourselfs

This is the present but in future will be different

 

-Jiyeonnie let’s go out- I heard Eunjung unnie said while she moved my arm- Wake up, the class ended, I came here to talk to you and the only thing I see is you sleeping in your desk, get up, let’s go to the movies or the café

-Hmmmm~~~~?

-Aish you babo, wake up! Kaja…

-Unniee~~~ leave me here… I want sleep a little more, pleasee~~~~

-Jiyeon-ah you are to much, first you sleep all the class and now you don’t want to move from your desk…

-Yeeehh~~~

-You big big big big cow… Come one Jiyeon-ah or I’ll tell Jieun-ah and Hara that you don’t want to come with us, they are going to be so sad~~~

-AAAHHH~~~~~, okay okay I’m coming, just give me 5 minutes more yeh?- I said with my eyes closed but waving my hand to unnie.

I heard unnie sighing in answer, later steps were walking away and between them I could hear unnie saying “see you in ten minutes at the front door” and walking away, leaving me alone in the class. It was so peaceful, so quiet- it wasn’t quiet at all, you could hear everyone walking in the corridor from one place to another one- now I’m totally sure that the best place to sleep is in the class in my comfortable desk. I could hear the students in the front yard laughing, and talking with each other. Soon or later I’ll fall sleep… that was my last though before falling sleep with my mind traveling in my thoughts.

I woke up in the class alone, just the way I left all. The students were still running in the corridor. I stood up and yawned, took all my stuff and passed the door walking to the front door where I remember unnie said she will be. My cellphone started vibrating somewhere in my pants, I’m really sure it is Eunjung-unnie calling, btw what time is it? How many minutes I slept? I took the cellphone and answered the call…

-Oh unnie, I’m coming!

-Jiyeon-ah!- Eunjung yelled and soon I heard her… crying?

-Unnie?! Unnie? EUNJUNG-UNNIE!?- I could feel how my heart had a shock and all stopped, what’s happening?...

 

-Annyeong Jiyeon-ah- somebody said through the phone

-Where is she?- I said angry

-Who? Oh! Your friend? She is here with me, having fun I think…

-Who are you?

-Some friend…

-Friend?

-Shut up…- the guy said coldly- Well, my boss wants to talk with you, you know? But he doesn’t know how to contact you at all… he is going crazy, he said he need to talk with his sister, that he loves you so much, he needs to see you, see what are you doing… control you

-WHO ARE YOU?!- I shouted to the guy, everyone in the corridor looked at me

-*sigh* Jiyeon-ah I think you are not understanding… I need you to come

-Where is the girl?- I walked more fast until I punched somebody…

-She is here with us… you just have to come here to see her

After thinking in hundreds of options I finally answered

-Where are you then?

After ten minutes the guy ended the call and the only thing I was thinking was the direction he said to me few minutes ago. He said I have 1 hour to appear, I saw my cellphone and it have 4 messages and 2 missed calls, all from Eunjung…

-I’m sorry unnie.

-Jiyeon-ah are you okay?- I heard someone asking

-Yeah…

-Are you sure?

-… YES I AM, SO PLEASE SHUT THE FU…..- I turned and saw Suzy with one of Lee Joon friends- Oh, I’m sorry…

-No problem, you are just too worried I think- Suzy said

-What? No, not at all…

 

-Girl, we are not stupid, it’s painted all over your face- Joon friend said

-Bwo?!- I said glaring at him

-Damn, sorry…

-What’s happening Dojoon-ah?- Somebody said so I turned to see who was…

-Hey Joon! It’s nothing, just that some people are really stressed today- DoJoon said

-You should shut up- Suzy said

I glared at Joon and as soon as he noticed he looked at me too. He was with that cold face again, expressionless, he stills hates me, but I don’t, I never did it. Since that day I just stood away from him, trying to ignore him every time we crossed ways, watching him from the distance. He saw me sometimes too, but he was just the same, always with that cold stare. I felt my heart beating fast, my big dream of hug him, I want to go to that cute café where I saw him working, I want to see the cute auntie, I want to talk to him, ask him what he did in the day, How is he doing, I just miss him… that’s all.

-Jiyeon-ah are you sure you are okay? If you need some…- Suzy started to said, I came back of my thoughts

-Ani, I’m great…

-Are you sure?- this time the voice who asked it wasn’t from Suzy, and neither from DoJoon, it was from Joon… I kept looking at him. He was talking to me! Is he worried? No I don’t think so, but he is asking! I have to answer now, I have to talk in the friendliest way, maybe this could be our new beginning, Jiyeon-ah you just have to smile and…

-Now you care?- those were the words who left my mouth in the most coldest way.

I felt my cellphone vibrating again and then I remembered the time, I saw the clock in the phone, now I just have 30 minutes to find the place where they have Eunjung. I saw Joon again, he had something to say but I ignored him and turned to talk with Suzy…

-I’m sorry Suzy-ah, I promise you I’m great, I have to go now so don’t worry yeh? I’ll be okay

I ran to the front door begging for a miracle… I need to find unnie… Right now, I don’t have time to waste.

I’m coming unnie

 

 

 

 

~~~~

HELLO EVERYONE! LONG TIME WITHOUT POSTING CHAPTERS~~ BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS! IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN THERE ARE 3 MORE CHPATERS UPDATED TODAY! :D YEAH BABY!!! I WAS READING MY FANFIC AND THEN I SAW I WROTE THAT I WAS GOING TO POST 3 OR 4 CHAPTERS THE SAME DAY AND I DIDN'T DO IT SO... YEAH I'M SORRY FOR THAT ;( BUT NOW I'M BACK WITH 4 CHAPTERS! THIS ONE IS REAAAAAALLY SHORT BUT THE OTHERS ARE GOING TO BE MORE LONGER YEH? 

[SORRY FOR THE BIG LETTERS XD~~~]

Thanks for reading this fanfic and please support me and the history! Coment PLease~~