chapter Ten

This is the present but in future will be different

-JIYEON-AH~~~~- SeoJoon screamed from the stairs

-Omo.. mianhe I'll go help you right now

-Hurry...

I walked to the stairs to find one SeoJoonnie with three boxes with our stuff, and with that great and funny expresion in his face. I walked near him and took one box...

-Better?

He nodded and I walked to our new apartment... It was really great because it was some old dance studio, of course now we have to put the kitchen if we doesn't want to die of hungry, but it was really small and comfortable, and for some intelligent reason there were two bathrooms and one door where you could find one room, when we arrived that room was full of dance stuffs but now it's empty so one of us can put his or her room there without any problem. The windows are really big and there are three walls and one that is the mirror. I was happy that SeoJoon find this place, what I'm trying to say is, a DANCE STUDIO! I'm more than happy... And it's perfect, except for the big distance between our colleges, in everything else is perfect, SiYoon is never going to find us here, we are safe for now...

 

-Jiyeon-ah, the guys down stairs are going to come here with the beds and chairs, and tomorrow in the morning the people who is going to build our kitchen are coming ne? So for tonight we have to sleep with the things we have now...

-Oh.. don't worry ne? Thanks again SeoJoonnie, I love this place

-I knew that you would like it- he smiled and disappeared through the door. 

*sigh* Two days ago when I went to the college and met all my friends, I spend all the morning thinking in Joon, what happened to him? Maybe somebody did something to him, maybe he has some troubles in his house, with his family but no it couldn't be, I saw him laughing with his friends, smiling, talking, eating, walking, everything! I became an stalker that day, until I stopped my silliness and walked where he was to confront him, and talk with him....

Flashback

I have to talk with you, and I'm going to do it now... I don't care if you're busy or not, if you want to talk with me or not, I have to talk and that's all. When I arrive to his table in the cafeteria all his friends shut up and he just looked at me

-Joon-ah I have to talk with you- I said, but he just turned and kept talking with one of his friends - Omg, are you serious?

He just ignored me, what's happening? I didn't did anything...

-YAH! I need to talk with you

-Say it, you can say it here- he said coldly

-I can't, I need to talk alone with you

-I'm busy

-No you don't, so please come

-I don't want...

-Aish, this bastard... Come

-No

-GOD DAMN IT! COME...

-I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH YOU DOUBLE FACE

I shut my mouth and took a lot of air.

-So the things are like this huh? One day you love me and we are friends, and the next one you just talk to me like if I was some trash.... Who the do you think you are?

-I said I don't want to talk with you so please, disappear yeh?

-I think... 

-I DON'T CARE YOU ING , I JUST KNOW I DON'T KNOW YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN TALKED TO YOU... I JUST KNOW I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE OKEY? GO AWAY

I realized everyone was looking at us, and if this keeps like this, the principal is going to come in one moment....

-Okey then... I think is better this way right? I'm sorry.... - I said and walked away

 

End Flashback

*sigh* it's better in this way Jiyeonnie, now he is out of danger, you had to sacrifice that so called "friendship". Now I'm taking one week from the college to order the new apartment, so it's been two day since I saw him, maybe he already forgot about it, my friends send me message everyday asking how am I, and why I've been skipping college...(yeah they doesn't know about me moving from the apartment) I just can say them that I'm taking of some friend. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed and finally I'm going to the college again, now I have to take the bus and walk to the front door of the college. When I arrived I saw my friends in some bench a little bit far from me, and in one side of the door was Joon, talking with some girl, being the same Lee Joon I watched in the corridors talking with everybody and being nice... the stupid popular guy of the college. I ignored him, but few steps away I couldn't take it and turned to dedicate him a look, then our eyes met... I kept walking to my friends, trying to forget about that guy who was my friend someday...

 

......................................................................................................................................................................

 

Hello everyone! I want to apologize for the last words I writed in the last chapter, I was angry and well I have that bad habit of take it with eeveryone, so I'M SORRY, REALLY REALLY SORRY... Thanks for you comments, and support, I promise this story is going to turn really great, but for now I think it xD Please keep comenting and reading this story. This chapter is really short [sorry again]and like I see it I think Joon is in drugs... LOL I'll try next one be more longer ne? THANK YOU AND SORRY AGAIN~~~