No.2

La La Love

"Chenle!?"

The person who has that name is quite mad with someone calling behind him. Still followed his steps to be told the same thing anyway. Did he think that he was not smart enough to not understand the previous words?

The male hands that were expected to pay attention to the person had called out him earlier, were crossed in front of his chest and were looking at his manager with a normal-face he made even though he was annoyed still.

Chenle: I understand Manager, Mark-ssi..!

Annoyed words that are spoken as if like; toying with people in front of him; do not want to listen to advice, as well as a joke that is quite annoying. That's what Haechan's ears caught.

The guy who was older than Chenle approached him. Chenle immediately replied with the corner of his eye that didn't like it and felt like it stabbed Haechan.

Haechan: Doesn't he have his personal manager, maybe he will listen more easily to what Sungchan hyung's say.

Chenle: Right. Only this time, we have the same understanding.

Chenle casually left, leaving Haechan and Mark to freeze for a moment.

Renjun and Jaemin behind them, still watching that one member - Who looked calm as if his refusal didn't offend anyone at all.

Mark approached him again. And watched it for a while. It made Haechan not like him so he preferred to leave the room for his peace of mind.

While Renjun and Jaemin were still observing Chenle who was being stared at by Mark.

Mark: Chenle-ya. When you are here, you will be my responsibility.

Chenle: He asked you to watch over me?

Chenle's words sounded strange to the ears of those who heard, so Chenle who realized it immediately corrected his previous words.

Chenle: ah, I know if they asked you to do it. But I won't do anything. Can't you trust your own members?

Mark smiled gently, because honestly he understood that Chenle was often in a bad mood just because of certain things.

Mark: I will accompany you for your schedules while here. And you can say what you need , okay ? - I'll leave you for a while. You can be with Renjun and Jaemin.

Chenle just nodded casually. Because actually he doesn't really like being close to the other members. More precisely, he was the one who didn't want to get too close to them.

Renjun patted Jaemin's thigh before leaving his sofa. Renjun's eyes met Chenle's, but then Renjun left Chenle without a word. What was left there was only Jaemin.

Chenle : you want to go too?

Jaemin: no, hyung. I'm lazy to go out.

Chenle just simply raised half his eyebrows up. Then he started to lay his head down to close his eyes. Let Jaemin who was busy contacting someone who made him so annoyed.

Jaemin cursed the person. It's not only him who is busy, but why is that person so arrogant that he doesn't want to answer his phone. He wanted to scream but held it when he saw the hyung who accompanied him in the room was sleeping.

"Watch out you DAICHI !! You're really annoying!" softly expressed his annoyance at the person.

 

 

Jaehyun looked at his friend beside him who had been silent for a long time. But actually he had heard that his partner duo let out a rough breath a few times.

Jaehyun: What's wrong, Jeno?

Jeno: hmm?

Jaehyun: you're nervous [whispers]

Jeno raised an eyebrow.

Jeno: nothing. - Come on, we'll be on-air in a minute.

The remaining schedule for DN4 that day was to meet their loyal listeners at one of the radio stations in Japan. They also know the radio host quite well because they have visited the place several times.

Both were warmly greeted and the crew also still looked busy before the event started.

 

 

 

Renjun accompanied Haechan who was alone.

"You know, it was a little weird seeing you angry earlier. You have absolutely no idea what the problem was, but you interrupted our manager." Renjun reminded him.

Haechan:

Renjun: Even though I know he's quite of the line for that.

Haechan: Really I just can't control my emotions.

Renjun put an arm on Haechan's shoulder, so he could feel himself on the side of his best friend.

Renjun: heum, he's younger than you. Maybe he's in a bit of a bad mood right now.

Haechan: Hmm..

Renjun smiled for Haechan to follow him and no longer think about his emotions for a moment that had passed.

 

 

 

Mark gets a call. He was listening to his boss speak, but it wasn't really a work issue. So he spoke informally even though the position of the two was very far in terms of work.

Mark: he already understands. I've explained to him, although he can't accept it at first.

"Then?"

Mark: calm down Jisung-ah. He now understands that I will be the one to accompany him while he is promoting here.

"Thanks Mark. I trust you. Say something if he gets mad again as usual, because maybe I should call him myself."

Mark: are you serious about what you said? Is not that serious-

"You know, if he's been complaining more. Nobody's going to be able to calm him down."

Mark: Alright, I'll call you if that happens.

Mark hung up his phone after the conversation was over.

Mark's eyes caught Haechan as well as Renjun who was walking towards him. Haechan's eyes avoided him as they faced each other.

Renjun: hyung, isn't our schedule done?

Mark: yes, you all will return to the hotel after this.

Renjun went with Haechan after bowing goodbye. But not for Haechan expressions who was silent as if he didn't consider his manager was there.

Mark just stared at the backs of Haechan and Renjun who were getting further away.

 

 

 

The members as well as their manager immediately left the music event there. They headed to their hotel. Jaemin was the last one to walk among them.

Mark: Jaemin!

Jaemin: eh!

Mark: what's wrong, you forgot something!? [yelling]

Jaemin: no hyung.

Mark: Hurry up.

Jaemin ran a little because the manager told him to.

They were divided each room, Chenle is in the same room as Jaemin. Haechan with Renjun, while the leader-Taeyong will be with Mark.

Mark: you guys will have a morning schedule. So take rest early.

"yes, hyung." together in syncs.

Mark left his care members after they simultaneously bowed his greetings.

Jaemin immediately cleaned himself up. He would return to the thing he was still upset about from the start before he reached the hotel. After putting on his pajamas he sat in the middle of his bed while typing a question and sending it later.

Jaemin checked again but there was no answer. In fact, he had already changed his position until he fell asleep. Ah, he's getting hungry from holding back his anger for too long. He wanted to eat and coincidentally his two favorite hyungs were cooking while chatting.

Jaemin was offered to eat when he appeared in front of his hyungs, so he was happy and didn't refuse. He left his cell phone by his side, because he needed some energy before he was going to interrogate that annoying human.

"Let's eat!" Renjun and Haechan exclaimed at the same time.

Jaemin smiled and immediately ate his ramen. Hah ... Can't believe it if the three of them really enjoyed the cups ramen until it was gone.

Haechan told Jaemin to enter the room and take Jaemin's cup of ramen to throw away. Jaemin complied it. When he opened his phone again, his eyes caught a message that had been received about a few minutes ago.

Jaemin rushed to the toilet.

Haechan noticed it: what's wrong? your stomach hurts?

Jaemin: um, hyung!

Haechan just shook his head and went into his room, letting Jaemin into the toilet.

Jaemin: Jeno?

"Hmm."

Jaemin: why did you take so long to answer me.

"I also did the same as you. What else do you really want to ask?"

Jaemin: aish.. you!

Jaemin: give me your schedule during here?

"You want to be my manager then?"

Jaemin: Don't forget if we bring someone here. Give it fast and don't ask too many questions. I have a schedule tomorrow early morning, hurry!

"Why should I tell you? - If you really want to see him, why didn't you say simply that need help from me?"

Jaemin: Daichi! Don't waste our time discussing this!

Jaemin: I just wanted to know whenever you don't have a busy day!

"You think I'm on vacation here? We're both busy. That's why I ever warned you before-"

Jaemin: You're going to leave him alone there? Is that what you mean!? Why don't you think about him at all, Daichi!

Jaemin hung up his phone just like that.

Jeno stopped in his steps. He had just gotten off the radio where his last schedule was that night. And just now someone scolded him as if he was a person who was on vacation in Japan and enjoying the fun. Forgetting that he reached Japan first and started his promotions a few days before his group of people-who scolded-him arrived in Japan.

Those words hurt him a little, who would ignore these two? Jeno is always thinking about how to fulfill Jaemin's request and also how to take care of the one he has brought to Japan.

Jaehyun: Jeno!

His duo member called out to him, reminding him to get back on his feet.