No.1

La La Love

A man in his 40s with a happy face held a little boy beside him. He is carrying a responsibility that takes him to the land which stepping on for the first time. The land of sakura flowers, is the country he's ever dreamed of. But he never thought if not for taking responsibility for this one - he might not be able to experience the journey that he will remember for the rest of his life.

The little boy beside him was still following in his footsteps. Hadn't complained, only looked at him for a moment but never once let go of his grip.

The man opened the note again. The notes he brought had been prepared to guide him during the journey in the new city.

"Cha! -We'll find a taxi." invite him enthusiastically.

After placing the toddler in the taxi, he also got in.

"Sit well, uncle Kun will take you to the hotel."

The man named Kun, opened his notes and glanced at the taxi driver. He showed a name that was on his notes. Then the driver nodded. Even though he didn't understand because he only heard the driver say something that meant hotel (hoteru) and followed by the name of their destination, Kun then just nodded to that.

Kun: are you okay sitting like that?

The one he was talking to, just looked at him with cute winks and then rubbed his little nose.

Kun the toddler. Corrected his position so that he could lie down on his thighs for some while. Slowly the little boy closed the eyes because Kun his head many times.

 

 

The taxi dropped Kun at a hotel which he looked at in amazement. But he soon realized then walked in carrying his belongings while holding a toddler in his arms.

In front of the hotel clerk, he again explained using his note. He even used the writing from the notes he read to communicate to the staff.

The staff could understand how this foreigner communicated with him, because Kun also showed him a little note. Kun felt better, after remembering someone who gave him a note saying that it would make his journey easier this time. And it's so true!

He was escorted by a bellboy to go to his room. The toddler in his arms seemed to be starting to open his eyes as took him around the halls of the hotel.

Kun: Arigatou.

Kun had learned the word when he was on the plane. He knew what it meant, so he also said it while bowing to the bellboy.

Kun approached the little one who was looking in all directions, the place that caught his senses was a new place he had seen for the first time.

Kun : let's change your clothes first, Logan?

Kun's concern is indeed very great for the toddler, because the little child is a foster child that he has cared for since he was a baby.

After changing all Logan's clothes. Kun sat beside him and looked for the number he should call when he arrived.

His eyes lit up after finding a row of numbers. He approached the phone in the room to connect to someone.

Kun: [speaks in Korean] Thank you, finally I was able to come here. It's all because of you.

Kun: And you're right that this note is very useful here, Daichi.

The person Kun spoke to only smiled. They didn't talk much, because Kun only reported that he had arrived and the man he knew named Daichi thanked him for his help by bringing someone safely.

 

 

Meanwhile, elsewhere, a slim guy who has stood up for the umpteenth time from his seat in the waiting room. He started to walk again with a restless mind.

click !

The open door caught his attention. But he hastily changed his surprised face with a normal expression to look at the other members who were about to enter the room.

A member approached him because he had caught the change in his face. Making that slim-guy back off and choose to sit down again.

"What's wrong? Why are you surprised?" asked his friend.

And one other who still at the door approached his friend who asked the group's maknae.

"Why Haechan-ah?"

Haechan: I saw Nana was a little surprised when I entered, Renjun.

Renjun: [observes the maknae, but doesn't catch anything] What's the matter,  you can tell us?

 

Renjun offered it with a smile. And Haechan reassured him while reaching for his hand to hold.

"No-nothing really hyung."

Haechan looks into his eyes: okay, Jaemin-ah. If you need help, you-

The words were cut off just as someone named Nana received a message on his cell phone.

The maknae's eyes turned immediately to the phone screen and ignored his hyungs. Behind the message he was waiting for, there was news that relieved him.

He has arrived

Haechan was still watching the maknae who read the message in front of him by covering it with one hand. His eyes then turned to Renjun, who was also waiting for his youngest member to explain to them.

Realizing since he got attention, Nana began to adjust her sitting position and explained that nothing had happened. He really convinced the two members who were older than him to believe his words at that time.

 

 

_______________________________________

FYI

Daichi is another name of someone. Just guess who is that ?