No.3

La La Love

There's nothing more upsetting than everything that's been going on in the past few days. His body ached again this time maybe it had become many times. Accompanying shopping, carrying a lot of things, preparing his own food and even getting a beating from his mother along with her anger. Hah!!!!! - really want to running away of these.

There was not a single maid working that day. All done alone with the mother who continues to monitor him like a prisoner. Sometimes he asks himself, is he really part of the Yamamoto family or is a child who was adopted by the family accidentally found. In fact, he does have the same blood so that he ends up having misery until he is forced to do everything as he is living in one of his mother's house.

Her lips had been pursed for a long time. Even his almost rat-like self did not get the attention of his compassionate mother to just give him a break of freedom.

"Okachan..~ why should you give free vacations to all the maids while I have to replace them!?"

Her mother didn't budge, so she was still babbling as usual.

"I'm the one working here, I should be the one getting paid. I've been doing all the housework since yesterday."

Mother hit the back of the head to make the child quiet and contemplate his attitude.

"Okachan~"

"Actually I really want to open your head and clean everything inside, including your brain."

The boy hissed, "How can okachan do that to your own child, are you really my parent or my enemy? Hah~.. sometimes I still don't understand this."

"I'm your big enemy now with your Otousan too. You're the family's enemy right now."

"CK! Aish~"

The boy left. He was tired of constantly fighting with his own mother.

The two faced each other and greeted each other before the food entered their mouths. Looking back at his mother, the chatty-boy again had an idea.

"I don't understand why Okachan and otousan want me to run the family business?"

"You stupid child, the answer you need even you know it well!"

"All I know is that only the heirs have that responsibility. But that doesn't mean I'm the only one who has to do it,"

"I'm not sure if I hit you so hard before. I didn't even see the blood and your cerebellum coming out of your head?" continued his mother.

"Stop insulting me, okachan. - I don't understand why you've been enjoying torturing me lately!" he annoyed and continued eating again.

The mother watched him from her seat.

"What do you expect; I brought you to my house so that you can have a good meal after the otousan dumped you. And I will continue to hear your complaints that you want to live happily here, is that you want Yamamoto Haru!?"

Haru: Alright, thanks a lot for okachan's help so far..

Haru even demonstrated how he worshiped his mother by using both hands like he was praying.

Haru: What if I bring him back? - Then I'll be free right?

His mother began to show another facial expression. Haru understands that his mother remembers the old thing, his face is a little cloudy making Haru's heart uncomfortable. Until Haru diverts it to something else.

Haru: ah... I mean - otousan might have other children. But if it's true your position will be replaced too, okachan. Because that person will-

His mother was back to normal and holding his spoon ready to throw it in his son's face.

"Did you really use your brain to make up such a fake story, Haru?"

Haru: a~ you're right, Okachan. He's just a workaholic, and I'm sure the other guys would get bored easily around him too. He would never have a secret date, would he?

Haru: Only okachan can stand it and always comes to be a second when compared to his work papers

"Can't you just stop talking nonsense! Or do you want me to destroy your studio's contents immediately?"

Haru: I'll keep my mouth shut.

As soon as Haru hinted at keeping his mouth shut, he didn't want to talk about it anymore. It seemed his mother wasn't going to play around anymore.

Haru will do anything to defend his private studio because it is his soul. For the problem earlier, it seemed he had to make peace with his parents.

 

 

 

Jaemin saw someone there. He even got some replies from his chat. He successfully managed to get what he wanted after struggling and flirting a bit using his emoticon on the guy there who was also holding the phone just like he was doing. The two of them are only separated by the walls of the room between their respective groups.

Thank you Jeno. You are very understanding.

The guy who was standing there, entered his room first. After that, Jaemin happily entered his group's dressing room. He couldn't wait to go through all the schedules and think about when they would be together to go see their beloved together.

A car took the boygroup back to the hotel. The day had already begun to be a little late at that time. The members have entered into their respective rooms.

Mark who just came out of the room saw Haechan who was also about to leave his room. Their eyes met, but Haechan broke their gaze first. Mark understood and left the door of his room after Haechan walked away.

Mark pulled Haechan when he found the boy alone.

Haechan: You aren't forget that we're working here, Mark?

Mark turned around and let go of the wrist. He looked at his caretaker seriously.

Mark: I want us to talk.

Haechan ended up following him because he had no choice. The two of them headed back to Mark and Taeyong's room, Taeyong happened to be outside for individual activities with one of the other managers.

Inside the room Mark was already fondling him, cornering him against the wall. Haechan didn't rebel when Mark's grip on his neck was so strong that his lover had partly devoured his lips.

Mark: Are you still mad?

Mark's question stopped their activity for a moment. Even though they were trying to catch their breath with their chests rising and falling, their gazes didn't waver at all. Haechan's hands reached up to Mark's wrists that were holding his neck tightly, Mark could see Haechan was slightly panting because of his previous attack.

Haechan: I really hate you when you prioritize him over me.

Even though Haechan's soft words were just an ordinary sentence, Mark thought it was different so he immediately pulled Haechan into him.

Mark: Trust me that I'm only doing my duty?

Haechan replied Mark's hug. He had laid his head down, piled it on his shoulder and wrapped his arms tightly there. He was happy to get Mark's caress later, because he needed it.

Haechan: Never ignore me, Mark Because I definitely can't lie as smart as I used to when it's about you. Please don't test me-

Mark: no, you just have to look at me. I never hid anything from you.

The two let go of each other. Haechan gave a smile before Mark held his hand to leave his room.

When in front of the door of the room, Haechan looked back at their grip. He looked at it sadly.

Haechan: when can we show this?

Mark let go of the grip slowly.

Mark: We should stay happy as long as we keep this well. Our togetherness is more than enough for now, because we have to take care of other people's feelings. You understand?

Haechan started to look towards the door in front of him. Mark walked in first to open the door. Once opened, the two found a Renjun standing behind the door.

Renjun: hyung..

Renjun: Haechan?

Haechan tried to act reasonable and asked Renjun to immediately discuss with their manager because it was getting late.

Haechan: I'm done, you can talk to Mark hyung. Don't be too late Renjun-ah, I'm waiting for you in our room.

Renjun smiled and waved briefly at his best friend. Then his eyes met with Mark who was still looking at Haechan. Until Renjun called him and he just glanced at him.

Mark: Yes, Renjun-ah. What is it?

Renjun: I just want to explain something and also ask for help, hyung.

Mark: So what was it like..?

Renjun explained about what he wanted. Mark really listened well. After the two finished, Mark let Renjun go with a smile on his lips.