Knowing each other

You're my one and only accident in life

"Yah Kim Doyeon! You know I can get heart attack because of you?"

"Unnie~ You are the one here talking to yourself, so you like Chungha unnie?" SeJeong paused for a while before shaking her head. "I don't have that kind of romantic feelings for Chungha unnie, I don't even know whether can we call as friends. Each time we see each other something happened terribly between us, I feel bad because we are roommates but I think CHungha unnie is starting to hate me."

"SeJeong unnie....I can't say you didn't caused any trouble to Chungha unnie but you shouldn't think too much about this. We believe you didn't do it on purpose but if you don't communicate with CHungha unnie, she's in the dance studio in the school where she always is." After Doyeon left not long, SeJeong immediately went to the dance studio but she did not enter but stood outside to watch Chungha dancing. While watching Chungha dancing SeJeong an idea what kind of song they could come up with, Chungha who seems to notice SeJeong standing outside the studio watching her. ut the latter doesn't seems to notice it as in her deep thoughts. "SeJeong?"

"Chungha unnie! Doyeon told me you're here so I came to watch your practicing, are you by chance know how to choreography dance moves?" SeJeong carefully talk to Chungha distancing herself. "I do know but why?" Chungha slowly trying t warm up herself to SeJeong slowly trying to strike a conversation. "I was thinking since there is eleven of us maybe we can come up with a song that we can enjoy singing and dancing together."

"What about the song?"

"I would come up with some ideas with it slowly, since unnie you are good in dancing that's why I want to discuss with you first before telling the rest." Seeing SeJeong sincerely looking at her, Chungha no idea what to say. "Don't be overly burden by it, I really like unnie's dancing so that's why I had this idea that I need unnie to chereograph the dance moves for our song ."

"Let's go back and share this idea to the other girls, we can plan from there." Sejeong not only happy that Chungha acknowledges her idea but they were able to chat a bit, the other girls heard about it were excited and decided that CHungha and her should work together for the song and dance.

"I think is better for us to do separately since we haven't start anything for the song, we should warm up our body first by doing some dance routine." SeJeong reject ideas coming to make her work with Chungha as she knows Chungha would felt uncomfortable working with her alone as she left the dorm to find inspiration. "Don't think too much about this, SeJeong might be worried that you could be uncomfortable with her." Nayoung comforted Chungha before she thinks that SeJeong doesn't like her, Chungha left the dorm to find SeJeong this time as she feels not right to let Sejeong work alone. 

Chungha finds SeJeong walking around the campus aimlessly and walked up to her. "SeJeong-ah! Have you found your inspiration?"

"Chungha unnie! I got some pretty good idea after talking to my other friends but why are you here?" SeJeong wondering why did CHungha came looking for her. "Nayoungie told me about us being very awkward with each other, so I came looking for you." SeJeong nodded as she pulled CHungha to the ice cream truck to have some ice cream as they walked around the school. "Unnie....why don't you ask me what is my idea for the song?"

"I trust you SeJeong.....you seems confident that's why when you are comfortable in telling us then we will ask." With Chungha's words SeJeong understood that CHungha knows that she is trying not to get involved with her. "Dream girls. The song title." Chungha had many questions on why Sejeong chose it but kept quiet. "The eleven of us conveying the message to never stop trying to reach your dream whether to become the top 11 or whatever dream they have, isn't this enough?"

"Then why are you walking around the school if  you have found your inspiration?"

"Finding spots for us to film the video, if we want to promote the message in it." Chungha as she spend more time with SeJeong she finds more interesting thing about her. "SeJeong....we are one family, don't hide all your feelings to yourself or devote your feelings half-heartedly. The unnies are here and the younger ones are also here to listen to your troubles." Chungha leaving SeJeong alone after talking. "SeJeong-ah! We are friends!"

Chungha when she went back to the dorm, she had this sort of idea about the dance steps, since they are coming up with an idolish song. She would have to come up with steps but she have to keep in mind of the eleven of them with different abilities to dance well. SeJeong had an image of the song and drafted the lyrics and the melody, as she slowly return to the dorm to see Sohye walking back and for at the doorstep.

"Sohye-ah what are you doing here?"

"Unnie! I-I want to quit IOI......." SeJeong saw Sohye now weeping with tears knew that this must not be what she wants. "Sohye-ah......did anything happened? Why do you say that?" SeJeong tried to comfort Sohye before letting her speak. "I-I-I never danced a single step in my life, now we.........have to dance one full song. I don't think I can....."

"That's it? Sohye-ah we are one family ah, instead of you worrying about this alone. Let's go and practice." SeJeong pulled Sohye to the dance studio in their dorm, to see CHungha practicing her moves there. SeJeong seeing Chungha dancing was stunned at the door until Sohye opened up the door to disturb the practice.

"Chungha unnie......can you teach me to dance?"

"Of course Sohye-ah! What about you SeJeong?"

"I'm going to the music studio to finish up the music for our song." SeJeong backed away and left the studio, Sohye who was there seeing Chungha's lingering stare at the door thinking something might have happen between them. "Unnie......have you heard SeJeong unnie sing before? Heard she's very good at singing, I need to change before practicing. If you have time maybe you can listen to her singing, I'm going to change first." 

Chungha who was curious about SeJeong's singing while waiting for Sohye to be done, left to see SeJeong inside the studio to practice her singing and that was the first time she sees SeJeong so serious about something. Unknowingly she the sound to hear SeJeong's voice, she found herself enjoying her singing and lost track of time.

"Chungha unnie?"