Club

You're my one and only accident in life

"I heard today lunch we're having something special, let's go unnies!" Somi once class was dismissed she immediately jumped in front of the elders, whereas Mina and Sohye also excitedly running in the same direction also. When all of them arrived at the cafeteria, they were shocked to see the differences they had. THey were giving a special area for them to eat, even chefs to prepare onsite for them. With all eyes looking at them, all of them felt uncomfortable as they sat down to eat the lunch prepare.

"Nayoung unnie.....are you upset?"

"No.....just uncomfortable the special care they gave us." Hearing what Nayoung says all of them kept silent. "Come on.....let's have a good lunch then we talk something depressing can we?" Somi saw all the unnies getting depressed, she was frustrated and wanted them to stay happy. SeJeong who kept quiet for another reason, she was looking at Chungha the whole time. When Chungha was eating, her eyes were on her lips which she gulped as she think about the accidental kiss they have. 

"Unnie.....are you not hungry?"

"You can have mine Mina....I'm going to the convenience store to get a drink." SeJeong stood up immediately upon called by Mina, she didn't understand why her eyes will drift towards Chungha unintentionally. "Something on your mind?" 

"Chungha unnie! Why are you here?"

"You seems distracted during lunch anything happened?" SeJeong couldn't tell Chungha that it was due to her if not they would feel more awkward between each other. "Just thinking......being top 11 does it gives us the right to have all the special care one can get?" Both of them sat at one of the benches while drinking their drink. "You seems to have some idea, you want to share?"

"I'm surprise you can read my mind. Being top 11 in the whole school is an honor, it shouldn't be something we can make use of being more special than the rest. As it can be a burden to your position, plus shouldn't we do something together as a group while we can?"

"Let's find the rest to talk about it." Chungha thought it might be a good idea since they would be living with each other for a while. "Unnie....Thank you for listening to me." Chungha patted on SeJeong's head which cause the latter to blush a bit. Due to their uneasiness, all of them left the cafeteria and was walking around. "Nayoung unnie and everyone is here, SeJeong have something to say."

"I was thinking of creating a club or maybe interest group just for us only."

"SeJeong maybe you want to explain?" Nayoung was interested in what SeJeong may present her. "In this club we can come out with our own song, dance moves. If possible we can even perform in front of the school for some celebration." The younger kids were more excited about the idea. "SeJeong nice one! Nayoung unnie can we do it?" YooJung was shaking Nayoung to make her agree, which KyulKyung pushes her away since Nayoung is getting dizzy. "SeJeong maybe you could talk to the teachers since it is your idea along with Chungha?"

"Of course......see you girls later?" SeJeong and Chungha left to find teachers who is responsible for the clubs. "SeJeong unnie and Chungha unnie has been getting closer these days." Somi suddenly voice out. "From nobody to roommates, are they friends or jsut someone they know?"

"Doyeon-ah.....do you think everyone is just like you and YooJung? From friends to lovers beside Chungha unnie is still being awkward with SeJeong unnie." Doyeon and YooJung merong at Somi. "Since we are having free period why don't we take a stroll around before both of them come back?" 

SeJeong and Chungha were in front of the principal office since he would be the one taking care of the top 11 students living arrangements and needs. "What brings you two here?" SeJeong and Chungha took their seats as they were thinking how to start. "We want to give some feedbacks regarding certain issue. We are hoping that we can lunch with other students like a normal students to not make us look special."

"That can be done since you girls are uncomfortable, anythng else?"

"The second issue is that we are thinking of having an interest group just the 11 of us, we will come up with the music and the dance moves ourselves since we have the dance studio and the music studio in our dorms." The principal look at both them which makes them nervous. "Sure why not? We have 1st place in terms of dancing Kim Chungha-ssi and 1st place in terms of singing Kim SeJeong-ssi, I believe you girls can come up with good quality works for us."

"The principal agreed?"

"Yup until all of us graduate, so we have to start from scratch." All of us started to have meeting regarding how do they start. "The dance moves chereography Chungha unnie should do it and composing music should be SeJeong unnie, since both of them are best in the entire school." Sohye agreed on what Mina says which the other ypunger girls also agreed. "Sure of course since it's our idea."

Chungha also agreed in doing it herself and since it was their first time creating songs and dance they decide to start with some dance routine first, one by one of them return to their rooms to get changed. "SeJeong unnie! Maybe you should wait first be-......entering?" SeJeong ignoring the younger girls shouting at her from entering her room, when she opened her door she a back view of Chungha changing. Her face start to flush when she saw her back, Chungha who was changing halfway screamed at SeJeong and threw whatever is in her view."I-I'm......so sorry!!!!!!"

"Kim SeJeong didn't the girls told you not to go in? Why did you like to bully Chungha?"

"Unnie! They never tell me Chungha unnie was changing there I swear!" When Chungha came out with her face flushed the girls all make SeJeong kneel down in front of her. "Unnie......I'm very very sorry for this, I never want to peek at you changing." Seeing how the girls are beating SeJeong for peeking at her changing, Chungha couldn't say anything. "I'm going out!" SeJeong ran out before she bear anymore beating.

"Kim SeJeong.....this is the second time you are doing to Chungha unnie, you need to stop looking at her and disturbing her."

"SeJeong unnie....do you like Chungha unnie?"

'What?!"