Room arrangements

You're my one and only accident in life

Produce 101 is a boarding school where every year they have auditions to choose talented students to study in their school but this year would be different as the top 11 students are gathered because they are given notice that their living arrangements would need to change since there are more new students coming in for the year.

"I understand that it's such a short notice for you girls to pack up and move to your new dorm because you are used to living your ownselves, so we have come up with a surprise for you girls as the top 11 students in our school. We have a dorm just for the eleven of you, it would be in the middle of high school and the university where is just walking distance for you girls. This is a special arrangements for you girls where you girls won't be disturb, we have prepare a studio for you girls to practice dance or singing also can. There is five rooms available so we need you to draw your lots and slowly move to the new dorm." Most of the girls are being awkward with each other as they do not talk to each other.

SeJeong who is done with her classes and training was slowly returning to her dorm to pack to shift her belonging to her new dorm as she walked pass the dance studio she could hear music playing and wondered why is there someone practicing at this timing. She peeked inside and saw one lone figure practicing dance moves, she was awe by the dance moves of the lone figure that she got a fright when being tapped at the shoulder.

"SeJeong unnie what are you doing?"

"Mina-ah....I nearly screamed because of you, I'm just wondering why is there music playing in the dance studio only." SeJeong quickly pulled Mina away before she was been seen gawking. "That's Kim Chungha unnie practicing, she always practice until late night."

"So late......"SeJeong couldn't helped but wondering when does this person sleeps. "Unnie....don't worry Chungha unnie sleeps right away when she returns to her room." SeJeong looked at Mina who seems to be shocked that she knows what is she thinking. "Unnie....you can't lie so I know what are you thinking, let's go back pack up." SeJeong as she left with Mina, Chungha who felt someone was there and saw no one was there. She saw it was getting late and decide to stop her practice to pack up to her new dorm. 

All of them were packing up and moving to their new dorm, SeJeong who had reached there first had unpacked and walking around near the dorm so she could get used to walking to school. CHungha who is the last to reach saw her name at the door with another name ; Kim SeJeong but she didn't see her roommate , she decide to unpack her staff as she saw half of the cupboard was left to put her things. All of the 11 girls have arrived in the dorm as they were too tired they have retired to their rooms, SeJeong who came back late because of her night walk had retired to her room.

Chungha would wanted to visit the washroom had try to pull the doorknob, on the other side where SeJeong had held the doorknob first pushed the door inwards, Chungha who was startled had back-tracked her steps was falling. SeJeong tried to reach out to her and instead of pulling Chungha, she fell on the bed with her. To be exact, on top of Chungha. SeJeong who is on top of Chungha when she fell her lips brushed again Chungha's lips, which she pushed away SeJeong had gave her a tight slap.

Before SeJeong can understand anything that happened a tight slap went across her face, a red mark can be seen on her cheek. Chungha immediately ran out of the room, the rest saw her running were curious what happened. "Toothache.....she needed the toilet." SeJeong immdiately explained which the rest then retreat to their rooms, leaving her trying to think of an explanation to explain to Chungha. Then she saw her lips was mixed with her lipstick and CHungha lipstick, as Chungha returned SeJeong stood up to wanting to apologise but Chungha pulled up her blanket not wanting to talk to her.

"C-Chungha-ssi.....I-I'm-" Chungha threw a pillow at SeJeong making her shut up, SeJeong decided to apologise tomorrow since she was mad at her. SeJeong who had a hard time falling asleep as she closed her eyes, all she thinks was the accidental kiss they had and what a day to end by making Chungha misunderstood her.

The next day when SeJeong woke up, Chungha was nowhere to be seen in the dorm. The rest were having breakfast and bonding together. "SeJeong unnie! Come have breakfast with us!" Mina noticed SeJeong had walked out of her room. "Chungha-ssi?" Everyone looked at her weirdly which she also looked at them weirdly. "Unnie....why are you calling Chungha unnie so distant?"

"Why? What's wrong?" All of them pointed at the board which SeJeong read it.

1) Everyone is a family

2) Not to formally call each other names only by unnie

3) Never fight or quarrel

"I see.....then Chungha?"

"Chungha unnie." Doyeon corrected SeJeong which then she knew Chungha was slightly older than her by a few months. "Ok...where is Chungha unnie?" Everyone look at each other and shook their head as no one knows where she went only to know she left the dorm, SeJeong then also grab her breakfast left the dorm too. "Did anything happen yesterday?"

"Nayoung unnie....you were sleeping yesterday. SeJeong unnie looks messy yesterday when we saw her, lipstick smeared and a red mark on her cheek plus Chungha unnie ran out of the room." Nayoung stoned at their words not believing SeJeong would do indecent things to Chungha. "But! This is what we saw so Nayoung don't thing too much.....we shouldn't jump into conclusion." Doyeon continued her words as they all prepared for school.

SeJeong went to the dance studio when she reached, that's the only place she saw Chungha. SeJeong really saw Chungha sitting on the floor in the studio. "Chungha unnie!" Chungha saw SeJeong wanted to ran away but SeJeong was standing at the door, she had no choice but to let SeJeong talk. "Yesterday.....I know we are meeting first time and I did something that cannot be accepted, I want to apologise if you want I can even move out of the room to make you comfortable."

"I don't think you do it on purpose....since Mina is your friend and we are all friends." SeJeong was so happy that she was dancing weirdly, Chungha thought that SeJeong is being weird even they were of the same age. Looking at the time, SeJeong and Chungha ran to their classroom as they had only five minutes before lesson starts. To be exact, SeJeong pulled Chungha to run. Chungha who never had friends who do this to her since she was always alone in the dance studio, she felt a spark of happiness in her when she was running even though she's not a fan of exercising.