Felix [5]

Stray Kids Fics (Hurt and Comfort)

“Felix! Felix!” Seungmin shook his friend hard on the brink of unconsciousness. Unfortunately, Felix was already lolling on the couch. His head was slanted to the left looking very uncomfortable. It’s no use calling him. He did not give any response to Seungmin calling him. He was already passed out. Jisung who was next to Seungmin was in panic mode. He also kept calling his friend’s name but to no avail, no answer came out of his mouth.


The commotion made all the members gather around Felix. Some staff on the set were also gathering to the source of chaos to see what had happened.


“Felix, wake up. Please,” Seungmin let the leader take his place to check on the blonde boy. Bangchan cupped Felix face trying to see if he was hurt anywhere and check if he had a fever.


“Hyung! Here!” Minho managed to get the manager to the couch where Felix and the rest of the members are gathered.


“He has passed out hyung. He does not have any fever or seems hurt anywhere. But seeing him in the toilet just now, he seems to be having some kind of attack,” said Bangchan while still holding the younger boy.


“Maybe it’s a panic attack or stress. But, he has never been like this though. It’s kinda worrying,” said Jisung while rubbing his thumb on Felix’s small hand trying anything they could to wake him up.


“Okay let’s get him to the hospital. Come Bangchan, put him on my back,” said the manager. He got down in the position where Bangchan can put Felix on his back to carry Felix to their van.


Just when Bangchan was about to shift Felix’s position, Felix let out a little groan. His pupils were moving a bit under the eyelid seeming to be out of unconsciousness.


“Felix, are you awake? Are you okay?” asked Bangchan worriedly. Felix frowned feeling the dizziness that seemed to not be disappearing.
It took a while for Felix to open his mouth. “It’s kinda h-hard to breathe i-in h-here,” Felix choked.


“Please give him some space guys,” said Bangchan while opening his arm out to enlarge their space. Everyone backed off a bit giving the space that Felix needed.


“Are you hurt anywhere? We were so worried that you passed out,” said Minho who was standing next to the couch. His heart broke to see the younger seemed to be in pain.


“S-sorry. I just feel a little bit dizzy,” Felix slowly moved his head up to look at the members who were surrounding him. Jeongin holds the water bottle in front of the blonde boy. “Have some water, hyung,”


“Little bit of dizziness cannot make you fainted, Felix-ah,” said Changbin while crossing his arm.


“Felix, tell us what really happened?” urged Minho. Somehow, he can tell that Felix was kind of scared of something. Minho can see it in Felix’s eyes. Although it was faint, his pupils were shaking. Felix was staring at something and that made him terrified. He looked in the direction where Felix was looking, while Bangchan and the manager discussed with the program director about the current situation, a very tall man was standing behind Changbin. He looked back to Felix and Felix’s eyes were still locking on the tall man’s figure. Stunned like a stone. Minho suddenly remember that he had seen the man before. Yesterday he was also at their schedule at XBS. Instantly, he stood in front of Felix, blocking Felix from the man’s view.
“Hyung how about we just go home since Felix’s not feeling well?” asked Minho to Bangchan and their manager.


“We still have not finish though,” said the manager.


“Do you want him to fainted again hyung? What if he gets sick in the middle of the show?” Minho started to raise his tone. Bangchan agreed with Minho but kept quiet. He thought that the schedule is important since it was to promote their comeback but on the other hand, they need to get Felix to check up. What if it’s something serious?
 

“They can reschedule this show. Felix’s health is the most important now,” continued Minho. All the members behind him nodded agreed with what Minho said.
 

“It’s okay, I think we do not have any problem to reschedule since this is just for the youtube channel. I also thought you should get him check-up,” said the program director.
 

“Okay then. Let’s pack our things. Felix, tell us immediately if you are feeling sick okay. Come on I’ll get you to the van first,” the manager reached out his hand to Felix. Minho helped Felix to get up and accompanied them to the van before he went to grab his bag.
Felix sat at the back of the van still feeling lightheaded. But it was much better now. One by one of the members get in the van and Minho was the first to enter after Felix and went straight to sit next to Felix. “Hey, get some rest before we reach the clinic okay,” Minho grabbed Felix’s hand in his. That comforted Felix’s anxiousness. He knew that the man cannot reach him right now. Felix put his head on Minho’s shoulder and closed his eyes.