Felix [3]

Stray Kids Fics (Hurt and Comfort)

When they arrived at the basement of their dorm, Felix was still sleeping. Everyone has gotten off the car while Minho gently patted on Felix’s cheeks to wake him up. “Felix, wak-“

Suddenly Felix’s body jolted up and pushed Minho’s hand off his face. Minho was so startled by the younger boy sudden reaction. It did not take Felix a second when he realized he was in the car and Minho was next to him looking at him with his very round eyes. “Have we arrived?” asked the blonde boy.

“Yeah,” Minho thought maybe the boy was just staggered from his sleep but he did not expect that kind of reaction when he usually woke up their members gently like what he just did to Felix.

Both of them walked out of their van and head to the dorm. While they were walking Minho asked, “Are you okay? Did something happen while we were at XBS?”

Felix gulped down his saliva when he heard that question. The threat he got from that man was still lingering in his head.

“I just felt a little bit under the weather. I am gonna be alright if I get a good sleep,” Felix assured his brother with a little smile.

It was already 9 pm when they arrived at their dorm. Some of the members went to get a shower and some are just resting on their bed or in the living room. Felix got into the room that he shared with Seungmin and closed the door behind him. He went to lay on the bed trying to forget those horrible things that happened to him while they were at the recording. While the memories were still lingering in his head, his lips pursed trying to contain all the emotions; scared, angry, and disgusted he was feeling from bursting out. While he was in his world, his phone beeped. It was a message from an unknown number. He opened it without thinking too much.

From: 011-23*****

‘Hey Felix. It was me. We met at the toilet. You remember right?  I already miss you so much. I cannot wait to see you again,’

Felix eyes widely opened when he saw that message. His hands were shaking. A second after that, another message came in.

‘I hope you still keep our secret. Because if you don’t, I cannot guarantee your friends safety,’

Felix’s tears started to form at the corner of his eyes. This psycho had his number. He immediately pressed his fingers on the screen to block that number. While he did that, the tears had started falling. It was tears of fear. From what he experienced, he knew that this man is capable to hurt the other members.

Felix was startled when he heard someone knock on the door. Bangchan head popped up from the slightly open door. “Hey, you want to join us for ramen?” asked the leader. Felix quickly turned his back to the door to wipe his tears before he sat up and face the leader.

“I am not that hungry. Kinda full because of the beef,” Felix got up from his bed and took his towel. He put the towel on his head leaving the larger cloth in front of his face to cover up any redness in his eyes and left the room. Bangchan who did not notice anything just shrugged it off and went back to the kitchen.

Felix locked the door behind him. When he saw his reflection in the mirror, he immediately felt sick. He covered the mirror with the towel and quickly take the shower. The schedule was already draining his body. He was hoping that everything will be over once he got a good sleep. While everyone was still having dinner, Felix was already in bed trying to sleep off the bad memories. With the help of his drained body, he got into the dreamland very quickly.

[Time skip to 2.45 a.m.]

The rustlings and whimpering had Seungmin waken up. With his eyes half-closed, he looked at the other boy who was muttering some words like ’Please’ ‘No’ and ’Don’t’. It heard like he was crying too but very faintly. Seungmin was about to wake up the boy when the jostling became too aggressive and the whimpering became louder. Trying not to surprise the boy, Seungmin gently put his hand on Felix’s shoulder wanting to shake him from whatever nightmare he was having but as soon as Seungmin’s hand got into contact with Felix’s body, Felix's eyes shot open and his hands were flailing around aggressively. 

“Don’t touch me! Go away!” Felix was still trapped in his nightmare. Seungmin did not take any second to grab Felix by his shoulders to wake him up.

“Felix! Wake up!” Seungmin had no choice but to shake Felix very hard to wake his friend while at the same time avoiding the flailing hands that were hitting him.

“Felix, look at me! It’s me, Seungmin. You are safe. Nothing can hurt you,” Seungmin tilted Felix's chin upwards trying to make Felix look at him. All the motion stopped when Felix finally realized he was in his room that he shared with Seungmin. Tears fell on Felix’s cheeks. He lost count of times that he cried today. Seungmin hugged Felix and caressed his back trying to comfort him. He can feel Felix's heartbeat that was beating too fast than usual and his shaking body while Felix was in his arm. Obviously, Felix was extremely terrified.

“It’s okay now. It’s just a nightmare. You are here and safe with us,” Seungmin did not stop giving Felix the comforting words while Felix had buried his face in Seungmin’s chest, crying his heart out.