Felix [2]

Stray Kids Fics (Hurt and Comfort)

When he reached the recording set and see everyone, only God knows how relieved he felt at the moment. Felix took a big breath and tried to calm his racing heart before approaching the members. For some reason, seeing the other members make him feel safe although the nasty touch of that man was still lingering on his skin. Felix made sure all the tears on his cheeks were dried up while he slowly approached the others. One of the makeup artists noona suddenly appears in front of him and makes him startled a little bit.

“Felix, let me touch up your makeup okay? It’s a little bit smudge,” asked the noona while applying some of the compact powder with the puff on Felix’s cheeks.

“Sorry noona, I washed my face because I was sleepy,” said Felix almost whispering.

The noona did not say anything after that but just moves her hand quickly on Felix’s face as the show is about to resume in a few seconds. “Okay you are good now,” said the noona leaving Felix behind her.

Jisung who noticed Felix who was about five metres away approaching the group said “What took you so long? Are you okay?”

“Um, uh- yeah,” Felix stuttered. Felix failed to be calm when he saw the same man in the toilet talking and standing beside the director of the program. His eyes were looking straight at Felix. Felix instinctively hid behind Jisung to avoid contact with that man. Although he looked away, he can feel that man’s eyes looking straight into his soul. The program has already started. The hosts were talking and showing them something that Felix did not even care to listen to or look at. The members were crowding around but Felix just followed behind Jisung’s wherever he goes like a little child. All he wanted was to disappear from that man's sight.

For the whole 20 minutes, all members were talking except for Felix. They still have 15 minutes before the program ended. Minho who sat beside Felix has noticed Felix’s strange behaviour and asked him “Felix, you good?”

Felix looked up at Minho’s eyes. Felix did not say anything but his eyes were glassy and Minho knew that something is wrong. Minho gave a comforting pat behind Felix’s back as a sign that everything is going to be alright. Whenever the host asked Felix a question, Minho will either answer the question for him or change the topic. Felix was too scared to look in front just in case that man was still there. He only raised his head to look at the hosts besides looking at the floor or the members.

At the end of the program, Felix had no choice but to look in front for the closing. The big man was not there where he saw it a moment ago. Even during greeting the staff before they left, the man figure was never in his sight.

When they reached their van Felix just hopped silently beside Minho. Minho pulled Felix’s head onto his shoulder. He did not know what happen to Felix but he knew that Felix needed it. Just like that Felix fell asleep on the way back to their dorm.