The Tale about Puppy and Bunny

The Mysterious Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ A few days later ~

Jonghyun came into the café where he had to meet with Taemin. He ordered his latte like always and asked Jinki if he has a minute to talk. Jinki was a bit confused but agreed and sat next to Jonghyun. "My friend is coming, he is my manager, I just wanted you to know it... in case you would think that I was again setting up the blind dates," Jonghyun smiled softly. "So... I can't pour anything on him? So shame!" Jinki pouted grinning but it warmed his heart that Jjong told him it, he could feel that Jonghyun cares for him. "You can greet him," Jonghyun chuckled. "I... okay," Jinki smiled blushing, and nodded. "Oh and, bring cocoa with a vanilla milkshake for him please," Hyun smiled softly. "I will be right here," Jinki smiled softly and walked into the small kitchen getting the order ready.

"Good morning, hyung!" Taemin, a tall and handsome black-haired man, smiled at Jonghyun and Jjong looked up from his phone smiling widely. "Taeminnie! So you came! Tell me, how was your day?" he smiled cutely. "It is still the start of the day, hyung," Taemin laughed. "But good I guess, I am now here with my best writer," he whispered smirking.

"Oh, shut up or Jinki will be jealous more than when I told him that you are coming," Hyun snorted, though Jinki didn't seem to be jealous he had to say it!. "Oh, was he? Nice!" Taemin grinned happily when Jinki with the order came. "Hello, welcome to our café, here is your order," Jinki smiled softly. "Jinki, this is Taemin my manager, Minnie, this is Jinki," Jonghyun smiled softly. "Oh... your muse is really beautiful, hyung... I mean... um.... hello, nice to meet you," Taemin smiled shyly and bowed. "M-muse?" Jinki blinked looking at Jonghyun. "In my business, I always need the muse and now... it is you... and forever it will be only you," Jonghyun smiled nodding. "Thank you for our order, honey," Jjong added smiling, Jinki blushed hard and walked to the other table where was sitting some couple. Taemin then looked back at Jonghyun. "Wow, hyung... I have to say that your taste... is the best," Taemin smiled widely.

"I know, right? Now, we should discuss everything, I brought you my laptop so it will be easier for us to talk about it," Hyun smiled and put the laptop on the table when they were chatting, drinking, and also discussing new Jonghyun's book.

When Taemin left, Hyun wrote a few new words in his story and closed everything. Jinki walked to him to clean the table and smiled at Jjong. "Everything is alright?" he asked smiling. "Not exactly, I am starving for kissies," Jonghyun pouted when Jinki giggled and pecked Hyun's lips. "Can you leave for an hour? I want to take you for lunch," Jonghyun smiled Jinki's cheek, they knew that no one can watch them since they were in the back of the café.

"I will make it... wait," Jinki smiled softly, he knew he has a lot of free time, he could leave his work for more hours. He just walked to Minho and talked to him about it. Minho was happy and agreed with it. Jinki still didn't tell to Minho and Kibum the truth but he knew that it will be soon. And besides, they could count and think about it, right? And could make a logical hypothesis.

Jonghyun paid for everything that he had ordered and waited for Jinki by the door. When he came, Hyun smiled and wrapped his hand around Jinki’s waist when they walked to the close restaurant. “Um… Hyunnie… the prices here are high,” Jinki blinked. “It’s fine, you are not going to pay for it,” Jjong smiled cutely, kissed his cheek, and let him go in first and he followed him. They walked to the free table which was far from other tables.

“But still… you shouldn’t spend too much money just because of me… what if something bad will happen in your business?” Jinki pouted sighing. “Don’t worry, beautiful,” Jonghyun kissed Jinki’s temples and smiled softly.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Kim, here is our today’s menu, I hope you will be satisfied with it,” a waiter, who appeared and had black hair, smiled at both young men and gave them the menu. Then the waiter left with the order of two glasses with juice.

“Jinki, you are so shy today,” Jonghyun smiled softly. “Um… are you surprised? It is still so new for me,” Jinki blushed and smiled softly. “Will you come today? Will you go with me?” Hyun smiled and took Jinki’s hand in his it softly. “Are you feeling lonely without me?” Jinki chuckled and tilted his head to one side. “Sure! One night with you in my embrace and I can’t sleep now almost when I can’t hug you,” Jonghyun pouted.

“Aww, don’t tell me that you got an addiction so quickly, I should maybe call a doctor on you,” Jinki smiled cutely and innocently. Jonghyun closed his eyes a bit and his lips curled into the smirk. “And will you be that doctor, Lee Jinki?” Hyun smiled and his lip, he then looked at the waiter who came with juice on the tray and put it down. “Oh… I am so sorry, we didn’t pick up anything because… ummm…” Jonghyun rubbed his nape and the waiter raised his eyebrow but laughed. “Ah, that’s fine, should I give you more minutes then?” the waited smiled. “No, it’s okay… we will take kimchi, kongguksu, and gopchang. Love, is that okay?” Jonghyun smiled at Jinki. “Y-yes,” Jinki blushed hard and nodded with a cute smile. “Alright, be right back,” the waiter chuckled and left.

“He… he must think that we…” Jinki swallowed hard. “That we are big lovers and lovely birds, that our love is so pure and innocent,” Jonghyun smiled widely and chuckled taking again Jinki’s hand and it. “Relax, baby, it is okay, alright?” Jonghyun smiled and leaned closer to Jinki kissing his cheek. “O-okay, if you say so,” Jinki smiled, nodded, and kissed Jonghyun back when he blushed even more.

Jonghyun loved it. He loved when Jinki was blushing, it was something that warmed his heart. Soon, the waiter came in with their order. He smiled and placed the tray on the table, bowed, and left. Jinki smiled and looked at deliciously looking food and his stomach made weird sounds. Jonghyun chuckled and found Jinki’s knee under the table. He squeezed it and smiled sweetly when Jinki looked at him.

"Eat well, Jjongie," Jinki smiled and kissed Hyun's cheek. "Eat well, my love," Hyun smiled happily and pecked once again Jinki's cheek.

He then took chopsticks and started eating. Jinki was adoringly watching him and ate as well. They both were starring at each other with love written in their eyes. Hyun's heart was beating fast and he felt that he might melt soon. And that was all thanks to Jinki! Jonghyun knew that he should tell Jinki about the little thing he did. But he was sure that Jinki would be maybe pissed or who knows… Hyun needed to learn Jinki’s trust and after that, he can do something.

“Do you like it?” Jonghyun asked when he was full, he drank juice and leaned against the chair more. “I do, it is delicious,” Jinki smiled happily slowly finishing it as well. “I am glad that you do, at least we won’t leave anything on plates,” Hyun laughed.

“Well, it would be your mistake, you ordered this much,” Jinki grinned cutely. “I ordered enough for two people, you know? We shared it and it was enough but if you are hungry still, I can call the waiter and he will bring us more,” Jonghyun smirked. “No! I think that after more food would my stomach just explode,” Jinki shook his head and his lips curled into the pout. “Awh, my pouty baby… right right and I don’t want to cause a big explosion,” Jonghyun chuckled and Jinki’s cheek when the older boy finished his meal and juice as well.

"Jonghyun... you are a player," Jinki pouted and shook his head. "The player? Why is that?" Jonghyun pouted chuckling. "Because you play with my heart! Making it melt... making it... ah I don't know, I feel so many feelings and that's not fair," Jinki pouted more and whined. "The best thing what could happen to you," Jonghyun smiled cutely and waved at the waiter who just walked around them.

"I will pay," Jjong smiled at him. "With card or in cash?" he smiled. "The card please," Hyun winked and the waiter bowed walking away. Jinki smashed Jonghyun's shoulder. "What was that?" Jonghyun laughed turning his head in the direction of Jinki. "Don't flirt with anyone when you have your boyfriend here. No, wrong, don't even try to flirt with anyone ever," he added. "Oh... wait! Am I already your boyfriend?" Hyun widened his eyes. "Um... are two friends going on a date into the restaurant when one of them pays for their meal? I think that no," Jinki blinked and shrugged. "And... I thought that when I slept in your place for the first time... I thought we are already becoming boyfriends, though, slowly but still! Even if you would just being flirty and trying to seduce me, you still have to be loyal to me! Get it?" Jinki frowned and glared at Jonghyun who suddenly laughed. "Ah... you are really cute when you become so passionate about something. I would love to record your cutie face one day," Jonghyun smiled cutely. "Were you jealous when Taemin came?" Jjong winked and smirked innocently.

"Who wouldn't be jealous? He just came and that smile he had on his face! And he looked so young and so..." Jinki blushed. "Pretty? That's true," Jonghyun smiled and looked at the waiter who came with the device that could read the card Jonghyun was using. The waiter told him the price and when he paid, the waiter bowed, thanked, and walked away. "See! Why you didn't get together with him?" Jinki pouted. "Because he is already happily taken and his boyfriend was in the beginning as jealous as you are now," Jonghyun laughed and stretched his hand to Jinki and his cheek. "You are my baby boy, right? So jealous," Jjong purred and chuckled. "Only in your dreams," Jinki stuck his tongue and Jonghyun. "Mh, that's not an adult's thing to do, Jinki, you should put that tongue back or I will bite it off," Jonghyun laughed and got up. "Come on cutie, we have to go," Jonghyun smiled softly and ran his fingers in Jinki's hair and smiled cutely.

Jinki just shook his head and smiled a bit. Jjong smiled as well, wrapped his arm around Jinki's waist, kissed his temple and both young men walked out from the restaurant. Jonghyun had his bag still over his shoulder and Jinki was feeling something weird, or more like something cute. His cheeks were burning up, everyone now could watch them. But Jinki wasn't ashamed of it. He was happy that Jonghyun is with him and it was all for him that did matter.

"So here we are," Jonghyun smiled softly and let Jinki go into the café first. Jinki blushed, stepped inside, and looked around. Kibum waved at him and Jinki nodded, walking to Kibum who handed him an order. "Hey, can you make it for me? I am in a rush," Kibum sighed and Jinki nodded happily. "I will be happy and glad if you will choose me as your helping partner," Jinki grinned. "Nah, you should take more rest, hyung, but now Minho is also busy so I have to ask you," Kibum pouted nodding. "At least I don't get bored," Jinki shrugged. "You and bored? You have here your prince without armor and a horse, you should pay attention to him," Kibum smirked and Jinki widened his eyes in surprise and maybe fear. "M-my... prince? I... um... Kibum I can explain," Jinki bit his lip and lowered his head. "Hey, Jinki hyung, why are you so scared from so sudden, I didn't mention it because of some bad thing but because I want you to be happy," Kibum blinked, smiled, and Jinki's shoulder.

"I should work," Jinki whispered and started working. Kibum bit his lip and he hoped that his action wouldn't mess up Jinki's and Jonghyun's friendship and relationship.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun sat on his chair. He loved to call it his because always when he came in the café was that chair free. Even the whole table was free. Sometimes he wondered if waiters or the owner of the café didn't already reserve that table only for him though there never was any sign that it is reserved. He took his laptop and placed it on the table. Soon Jinki came with latte and Frappucino.

"I hope you wouldn't mind both," Jinki smiled though he had a bit of sadness on his face, Jonghyun looked up and opened his eyes widely. "Sure no... honey, what is troubling you? What happened?" Jjong asked and Jinki's cheek softly. "Ummm... nothing," Jinki shook his head. "Jinki, I am not blind, please. Have I done something wrong? Are you tired? Are you sick?" Jonghyun was slowly panicking. "N-no... I think that Kibum... and Minho... they know about us," Jinki lowered his head. "Though... Minho didn't talk to me yet... but Kibum did and I..." Jinki bit his lip.

Jonghyun was taken by the surprise. "Wait, honey, I don't want to misunderstand it. Are you ashamed?" Jonghyun blinked. "N-no... how would I be? I... I thought that you want to keep it as a secret thing in the café," Jinki rubbed his nape and then blinked when Jjong laughed a bit. "Ah, honey... why do you think that I would like to hide it? I am happy to be with you and look, Taemin already thinks that we are together," Jonghyun chuckled smiling. "Um... true... I... ugh I am sorry, I think that I just panicked and put bad things together and so on. I think that I somehow overacted everything. Kibum told me... that I don't have to be bored when I have my prince here... I wanted to tell him that I am not usually bored at work because I love my work and... I got scared that he might tell it on me to my boss... and that my boss will fire me if he finds out that I told I am bored at work," Jinki bit his lip and wanted to sit down but Jonghyun pulled him on his lap Jinki's back. "Calm down, shsh, sweetheart... it is okay, they won't fire you... I think that you overacted because you got so caught in your mind and your brain wasn't sure which words it should use. We can talk to your co-workers later, alright? If you feel ready we can tell them that we are dating, we want to be together and just we are taking slow steps," Hyun smiled Jinki's cheeks.

"I-I... yes... you are so... nice and kind," Jinki smiled softly and hugged Jjong tightly. "I would give you everything. What about dinner? I mean, you, me, your co-workers in my house, wouldn't it be nice?" Jonghyun smiled and Jinki widened his eyes. "R-really? D-do you want to do it?" Jinki blinked. "Sure," Hyun laughed and Jinki's cheek. "I will write down the address before my leave. You can come with them and stay if you want to, okay?" Jjong smiled and Jinki nodded pecking Jonghyun's temple. "Okay, I will... go now... but later we will... be together," Jinki blushed. "Yes, go," Jonghyun chuckled and stole a soft kiss from Jinki's lips before his honey boy had to go.

Jinki went working again without any stress written on his face. He was again back with his smile and even smiled nervously at Kibum who was watching before carefully Jinki with Jonghyun. On the other hand, Jjong was working on his story. It needed just a few new additions. He was now more sure that his work will be done in a week maybe two weeks, he had just to work hard if he wanted to have success. It could be already finished but with his tries to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter