Chapter 3

His and Her Rules

It was early in the morning when Dara woke up to a consant doorbell in her house. She looked at her phone and it says, "8:00 am" she tried to ignore the doorbelll but damn whoever that is he/she is very persistant. She got out of her bed half awake and half asleep. She opened the door with black men in suit surrounding her house. She was confused, "did something happened?" she asked herself. She saw strangers looking at her whispering. 

"Are you perhaps Ms. Sandara Park?" a woman in a formal attire and old looking lady but beautiful asked looking at Dara with a soft smile

"Uhm I guess" Dara replied "May I ask who are you?"

The woman looked around and then looked at Dara, "Is it okay for you if we talk inside? Rest assured we are good people." 

Dara was finding hard to believe it. They are strangers for god sake and letting them inside would be a big mistake. 

As if the old woman had read her mind she went up to Dara and showed her an identification. Dara looked at it and it seems pretty much real, she just though that it must be an important matter, thus letting them in inside. 

"Sorry my house is a bit messy." Dara apologize as she got the dirty cups on the table and trash scuttering on the floor 

"Please don't bother we won't be staying long anyway." The woman said with an understanding tone.

"Oh right please seat." The woman sat down and Dara sat down on the other side. Dara looked at the woman and the two man in suites standng side by side as if guarding her. She also saw the others guarding the door, her whole house basically. 'What a strange day" she mummbled.

"Sorry if we come here without any notice" the woman said with an apologetic tone. 

"That's fine I got a lot of notice like this as well from my landlord, so its fine." Dara replied with half jokingly and half with honesty. 

"So why are you here again?" Dara asked snapping back from reality

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Secretary Lee of Lee Corporation. As you may know, Mr. Lee MInho did something to you yesterday which is very immature of his so we are her to compensate." Secretary Kim grabbing a small suitcase on her side and place it to the table. She opend it and faced the suitcase towards Dara. Dara was bewildered as she saw what was inside the suitcase - it was full of money. Dara shook her head amusingly and pointed at the suitcase full with cash.

"Sorry but what compensation? Lee Minho? Who?" Due to a lot of suprises that shook her early in the morning she cannot think properly or understand what was going on.

"Yes, as what I was told Mr. Minho kissed you without any consent few night ago. So we are here to represent Mr. Minho and compensating you to show how terribly sorry we are. However this money will all be yours if you sign to an agreement" Secretary Kim explain grabbing a folder and putting it to the desk. Dara grabbed the folder and opened it. There were all terms and condition such as "Don't give information to the media about what happened" and "If any of these are violated by both parties consequences would be granted" 

"I--- A simple sorry would be fine." Dara simply said to secretary Lee closing the folder and looked at her. 

"Sorry?"

"This money is for sure a great offer for what he did, however I won't be accepting it." Dara pushing the suitcase to Secretary Lee 

"Why? If this money is not enough we can always add to whatever number that satisfy your needs." 

"I'm sorry but I cannot accept this huge offer. I also have dignity to uphold, and this dignity of mine cannot be bought by money even if you gave me millions of won. I want a proper apology coming and personally from whoever his name is. Sorry for saying this secretary Lee but if your not okay with that then you may go out with this money in your hand. Don't worry I'm not that type of a whistle blower that will cause a huge scene when the media ask for my presence."           

Secretary Lee was shooked because this is her first time seeing and encountering someone who declined a huge amount of money out of compensation.  She stared at Dara and gave her a warm smile that she never had given to anyone. "If that is the case we will be going then. I will see to it that sir Minho will be here and apologize directly." With that Secretary Lee is stood up and let the bodygiards between her to take the money. They all guide her to a white coloured rolls-royce car. 

INSIDE THE CAR:

"Your back Madam Lee. How's the girl?" A woman in suit sitting at the front asked 

"She got some wits. She declined a 5 million won offer" Madam Lee replied back, the girl at the fron was shocked and looked at the driver next to her. He was also in disbelief. Surely, if that amount of money was offered to them they would gladually take it. 

"Why?" the woman in suit asked

"She does't want money as an apology. She wants a sincecere aqpology from my son." 

"Well that would be hard master Minho barely say sorry ever since 2 years ago." As if she dug her own grave Madam Lee looked at her with a death glare. The woman in suit quickly apologized.

"If you don't want this to be your last day, then better keep your mouth shut. Anyway secretary Kim find more information about this girl, she curious me." 

"Yes madam, I will immediately arrange that for you." Secretary Kim replied. 

"By the way Pretending to be a secretary is not that bad that girl did not recognize me. Ever since I married into this household people can easily recognize me.  We should do this more secretary Kim." Madam Lee smiling and looking at the rear view mirror. Secretary Kim just let out a smile in agreement, but deep inside she doesn't want to. Madam Lee is really comfortable to be with. She is not that typical boss wife who will shout at you or order you around; if she knows she can everything by herself, she would gladly do it under any circumstances. But, sometimes she can be hard to deal with. This is why her workers were not even shock where the crazy personality of her son came from.

 

 

_________

Hi Guys! Thank you for supporting my story. You have no idea how happy I am that you guys are liking it. Here is chapter 3! Chapter 4 is coming up soon.