Chapter 1

His and Her Rules

Dara is on her usual ripped-off jeans and shoulder loose outfit with hair tied in a ponytale with a headphones on. She was at the DJ booth at the TC Bar  having fun with the "well-off kids of her generation" as she calsl it. She saw familliar faces at the bar - the regulars, and there are some that she haven't seen before. It was supposed to be her day off but CL, her manager/bestfriend, pleaded her to be the DJ of the night since powerful chaebols all over the country decided to party at their bar. To her bestfriend dictionary: More Chaebols means more income and reputation. Plus if Dara did not know any better out of all the DJ that CL can call from she chooses her since Dara is the most popular one at their bar and the only reason why the costumers keep coming back, only to have a glimpse of her. However, everytime rich men ask for her number she always declined with a coldly tone. Dara tried looking for other jobs but no jobs pay a good salary than the club so she is stuck with these good-for-nothing rich kids. 

Dara was enjoying the night as it was the last song before her night ends. As she was about to prepare the next song, a mysterious man with a handsome feutures went up to her. Dara smiled and the guy smiled back, he motioned for her to come closer and there was a moment of hesitation but she gradually followed. She thought that he might be requesting a song since she saw a group of people in a table at the very end of the bar looking in their way. To her surprise the guy did not want any songs to be played but a stolen kiss from her cheeks is all that he wants. Dara backed away immedietly and saw everyone looking and cheering with their phones up in the air and Dara pressume that they were recording the whole thing. 

"WTF" she mummbled to herself. She looked at the  the mysterious guy who just smiled at her and took off. 

"That Jerk!" Dara said looking at the mysterious man with a death glare. She surprisingly finished the night with a good note and a good amount of tip but that did not escape the mere thought of her being kissed in the cheek by some random dude.

"Hey wanna grab some hot drinks? As a thank you and sorry ticket?" CL snucked behind her with an apologetic smile on her face. 

"You better" Dara said with a frowning look and exited the bar first. CLjust sighed, "I hope she won't kill me tonight" CL thought in her mind with cross fingers.

CL and Dara was sitting on a coffee shop with hot coffee in front of them. 

"So Bom told me what happened tonight." CL start the convesation caressing her hot mug.

"Of course she did" Dara rolled her eyes. Bom is their other best friend who does not miss any gossips in town. Dara loves her but sometimes she add extravagant details on some gossips that are/were not true leading to a lot of miscommunications. 

"She told me that you kissed the heir of the Lee Corporation?" And this is why Dara doesn't like it when Bom spread the news.

Dara just scoffed and stared at CL. "Yah! First, don't go around telling other people what you heard from Bom, you know how misleading her words are. Don't tell me you actually believing her. Second, I did not kissed him he kissed my cheeks. Are you insane? thinking that I would actually kissed a guy that I just randomly met for the first time in my life? Whom in fact I did not even know existed." Dara explained angrily.

CL just looked at her bestfriend having a not really a mental break down. 

"Sorry.. Sorry..." CL said calming her down, "She looks convincing when she told me about it." she added. Dara sipped her coffee angrily thinking about it. 

"If you don't mind me asking?" 

"What" 

"How was it?"

"How's what?" 

'The kiss on the cheeks"

"Yah! are you crazy" 

"Aisshhh your such a grandma. Don't you know how many girls/women will envy you right now? Even I'm jealous"

"Who are you trying to call a grandma? And who the heck is that guy anyway" Dara looking at CL with an irritating tone. 

CL deep sighed and grabbed her phone. She showed Dara the picture of a mysterious man that caused a scene earlier.

"Your really a grandma..." CL proclaimed again but she stopped herself as Dara looked at her with a resentful look.

"Sorry... Anyway this is the almighty heir to the Lee Corporation - the only child, LEE MINHO. He is set to own a lot of properties and money if ever his father stepped down as president of the corporation plus a big inheritance from his mother. Aside from his father, his mother owns a lot of private properties as well as being the co-owner of the Jamsil Arena and Sangam Satdium. His relatives from his mother side is either Engineers or Doctors. So you can consider Lee Minho's background being at the very top of the food chain. He's inteligent and rich its only a bonus part that he's handsome, although he can be a sometimes. Rumour has it that every week he changes his girlfriend not just any girl, top A actresses and idols. He's a trouble maker in some way but you now what money can do." CL explained and Dara just stares at her trying to process all of the things that she said. "They are crazy rich" Dara though in her head. 

"I pity his parents though, Imagine having to deal with their troublsome/ungreatful kid, and getting away with it." Dara shook her head hating the idea of it. 

"But I think differently though. I think he's not entirely that horrible besides they are just rumours. You even said it to me before that you cannot judge the book by its cover. If you ask me people just want money, especially those journalist who twisted a lot of words to get the public's attention." CL blurrted out. Dara starts to become more curious about this Lee Minho guy, however, she just want to deny it to herself. 

"So kissing me on the cheeks wihthout my permission displays that all those rumours that are being thrown at him is false? I know what I said but I can make an exception for some people and that includes him" Dara states rolling her eyes as she come with a good excuse. 

"Well a side from that part he is sometimes a " CL said in her defense. 

After some talks both of them finished their coffee and went seperate ways.