Part 2. What's Your NAME (1)

S E O U L Bungee

Taeyong had accompanied Haechan who intends to help the secretary buy birthday supplies for Logan. Also some gifts to visit the orphanage which will be the first destination for little Lee's birthday celebration.

Haechan: How about we have lunch together?

Taeyong smiled, a sign the secretary agreed to his invitation.

The two of them went to a place that was delivered by the worker from where they were going to have lunch.

Taeyong: Don't forget to have lunch.

Taeyong: Arra. (:understand)

Taeyong turned off his phone just as Haechan asked him to sit down.

Haechan looked at him with a smile on his face.

Haechan: Sorry for having to kidnap you from your husband.

Taeyong: No problem, don't mind at all.

Haechan: Your husband?

Taeyong: He understands. He will eat a little late because he still some patients.

Haechan: I really envy you guys who take care of each other.

Taeyong blushed because the compliment was directed at him.

Taeyong: I also admire you with all your personality and what you have accomplished, Mr. Lee.

Haechan: Don't be shy like that. It's been a long time with the Lee family and I also really enjoyed getting to know you secretary Kim.

The two continued their conversation in the midst of enjoying the meal.

Haechan: Secretary Kim.

Taeyong: yes-

Haechan: can you tell me how Jeno brought Logan in the first time?

Taeyong adjusted his seat, then wiped the corners of his lips.

Haechan looked at him with curiosity building up in his chest.

Taeyong: Maybe you and myself have the same story from Mr. Lee Seokjin.

Haechan nodded, because he had indeed heard it. Even Jeno had already told him. Same thing about how Jeno explained to all of them.

Taeyong: Sajangnim just brought a newborn baby a few days to home while crying.

Taeyong almost cried again because he remembered it. But he tried hard to look back at Haechan.

Haechan rubbed his hand then patted it to make Taeyong stop.

Haechan: hah~ ... we never know who much Jeno hurt the person who leave the baby to him.

Taeyong: I feel you are wrong, sir.

Haechan locked his eyes because he heard clearly what Taeyong wanted to say.

Taeyong: Sajangnim keeps feeling guilty, he cries every time he sees Logan as a baby. He said that he had destroyed the person who gave birth to Logan. He is very sorry and his regret is very long until now.

Taeyong: I feel that he really loves that person. So Sajangnim keeps hiding it from us.

Haechan totally agreed with that thought. There is no denying the fact that Lee Jeno did not mention Logan's mother's name at all, even to Lee Seokjin - his own biological mother.

Haechan slowly backed away, his shoulders already touching the body of the chair.

Haechan: Did you ever hear that Jeno would bring him back?

Taeyong shook his head. Haechan started to understand, why did Jeno lie to Logan with false hopes that never existed? Did he know that his stupidity would really hurt his son too?

 

 

 

Mark eagerly walked, holding Jaemin's hand tightly beside him. Jaemin could feel the grip so tight as if he didn't want to let go even though the smiling face was looking straight at the plane's passenger line.

Jaemin is actually sad to leave this country. But he really didn't want to be apart with Mark again.

Jaemin was still watching Mark who was just silently smiling out the window.

The sudden sound of a toddler crying, made Jaemin cover his ears. He hates noise, it's quite noisy. His hand closer to his ear.

Mark lowered both of Jaemin's hands. Until Jaemin seemed to be hypnotized and only looked into Mark's eyes. Jaemin's hand that was used to cover his ears has been replaced with a headset that has soothing music for him.

After that, Mark just left him again to his own daydream. Even so Jaemin was happy because of the treatment a moment earlier.

**

Haechan is playing with Logan in his room. They laugh because they are too happy with funny stories or tickle each other.

Haechan picked up Logan and sat him on his own thigh.

Haechan: Aigo... My baby is really big now. - Your Eomma can't take you anymore~

Jeno: you're not his eomma, Haechan ah.

Jeno's words interrupted Haechan who was complaining earlier. Made him pouted his lips.

Haechan: You really don't like me if I said I want become his eomma.

Logan: Hyung..

Haechan: yak'  - you follow like your appa to say me like that~

Haechan: I will be angry!

Logan immediately fell on his chest and hugged him.

Logan: aunty...

Haechan rubbed Logan's head.

Haechan: I can't be mad at you, baby. You know right?

Haechan patted Logan's . Letting Jeno watching them, then entered the blanket and sat beside him.

Haechan: Are you sleepy already?

Jeno: Give it to me?

Haechan: Just leave me alone.

Jeno didn't want to argue and only saw Haechan hugging Logan while the small back in his arms.

Logan wasn't a kid who was too fussy about noise or anything. He will continue to sleep according to his bedtime.

Haechan put Logan to sleep and covered the boy's chest with the same blanket between himself and Jeno.

Haechan: This son of yours makes me so jealous of you.

Haechan touched Logan's soft cheek. He loved everything about Logan. He really missed the small-replica of Jeno and that always made him want to stay longer in Korea. Haechan really couldn't resist his charm.

Jeno: you'll never be his eomma, Haechan. Because we are cousins.

Haechan: ahh~ I'm a little annoyed to hear that fact. I really want to have Logan though.

Haechan: I would definitely marry you, if we weren't blood related.

Jeno: You just need someone to keep you company, don't you? Why don't you go back with him?

Jeno's arm slightly touched Haechan. Because he hugged Logan's stomach, while Haechan's hand was still on Logan's cheek.

Haechan: I already contacted him.

Jeno's big eyes waited for another explanation.

Haechan: But him... - I don't know if he's going to see me or not.

The two spoke to reminisce about the past where they had much time to meet each other.

Jeno is Mark's best friend, both of them are very close and understand each other.

Haechan dated Mark several times. In a sense, they break up when they are not together and will get back together when they meet. Countless how many times they broke up. But in Mark's heart, Haechan is on the first pick above all else. Mark can never replace his-Haechan with anyone. Jeno also really understands how Mark really loves Haechan.

In his mind first, Jeno thought that Mark and Haechan would go to the aisle early. But in fact, the relationship between the two has not progressed. Haechan still likes to leave Mark for his modeling and entertainment business to ignore Mark's loyalty to him.

After a long time telling each other's thoughts. The two human-children, Haechan and Jeno, fell asleep while hugging Logan who was in the middle of them.