Part 1. He's going Back (4)

S E O U L Bungee

At the beginning he doubt, then slowly closer the phone to his ear, Haechan convinced himself to follow Jeno's words.

Haechan took a small walk in his room while waiting for his cellphone to be connected.

Haechan: I've followed your wish. You don't want to see me?

"Where are you?"

Haechan: Come to see me here. You still have plenty of time, I'm waiting for you."

"Are you serious? You're not kidding, are you?"

Haechan: Hmm. Just come here..

Haechan turned off his phone. He was a little relieved that he had done that. At the same time, he couldn't hide his happiness which was clearly visible with his curved lips.

Mark was much happier after receiving the call earlier. His face did not want to lose to his heart in expressing how much he waited for this day to come. Even forgetting his anger in the past with a guy named Haechan.

Mark still loves him. Although he was disappointed several times, but he had no problem going back again and in touch with his ex-lover.

In fact he was already in a hurry to head to his room to pack his things.

"Hyung , want to go?"

Mark: Ah, Jaemin. We're going back to Seoul.

"Seoul?"

Mark approached the man who lived with him under the same roof. Jaemin just stood there and looked at Mark. So Mark had to touch his shoulder to pull him out of his momentary reverie.

Mark: Right. We're going to Seoul. You prepare your clothes.

When Mark was about to leave, Jaemin stopped Mark's arm.

Jaemin: Is there something?

Mark rolled the eyes and fell his sight to see the floor for a moment. Then looked at Jaemin who was staring at him to wait for his question to be answered.

Mark squeezed the shoulders lightly.

Mark: you're getting better. And it's better if we go back to Seoul because there is a real house. Not here.

Mark ended it with a smile. He really wanted Jaemin to understand that Germany was not their country. Because the treatment he did was over.

Jaemin: I don't like Seoul.

Mark slowly fell his both hands from there. His hope is like on the verge of an abyss which, if not pulled away, will fall and be badly damaged.

Mark went to sit on his bed. Jaemin saw the disappointment in the face of the person he loved so much. He started to touch Mark's hand. Jaemin felt in pain seeing Mark like that. For him, he never wanted Mark to be sad, Jaemin wanted to always make him happy and Mark happy because Jaemin was by his side - that was a hope from the start of knowing Mark.

Jaemin: are we leaving so soon?

Mark Jaemin's hair. The disappointment on his face gradually turned into a handsome smile that always made Jaemin happy. The two of them clasped each other's hands to strengthen then.

 

 

 

 

Haechan bowed to greet secretary Kim. The two have known each other for a long time. Even though they haven't seen each other in a long time, because Haechan's job requires him not to always be in Seoul or Korea.

Haechan: Let's join secretary Kim.

Taeyong bowed slightly in agreement. He's going to be at breakfast today.

Taeyong watched Haechan who was busy like a hostess in the Lee family. Taeyong really admires Haechan who passionately cares for the Lee family members.

After the meal is over. Taeyong walked behind the Lee family members, precisely behind Jeno who was being held by Haechan. While Haechan's left hand is Logan's hand holding his fingers.

Haechan: I'll pick you up later to have lunch with me.

Jeno: okay. I leave.

Haechan released his hand on Jeno's arm and waved his hand at Jeno and secretary Kim. Before he brought Logan to take him to school.

Haechan was driving alone with a Logan focused on the road in front of him. Haechan watched the boy once in a while and returned his focus to the direction of the car.

Haechan: Logan,

Logan turned to look at Haechan.

Haechan: you don't want to meet eomma?

Logan : Appa talk if eomma is still angry with him. But later, if Logan's grades are good when entering the elementary, eomma will be come back.

Haechan: your appa didn't say why eomma was angry with him?

Logan: Appa's wrong, that's why eomma is angry.

Haechan: then what else?

Logan: eomma is very good person already gave birth to Logan and gave it to appa.

Haechan couldn't bear to continue asking questions to the little boy beside him. He the fine hair there affectionately.

Haechan: Right. Your Eomma is very good, dear.

Haechan stopped his car near Logan's school. He opened the door and grabbed his hand to get out of the car.

The two walked in holding hands.

Haechan: You should call Hyung later, okay?

Logan: ok aunty.

Haechan: haish, you really~

Haechan returns home. Found the owner of the house looking at the view of his garden.

Haechan tightened his arms around the old man who didn't notice his arrival. The old man smiled at someone back-slung around his neck.

"You really want to be here?"

The two of them walked together to find a seat.

Haechan: yes, I have already decided aunty. I'll just take a job here. I'm so tired enough to continue working alone.

"That's right. You and Jeno should have a family now."

Haechan: Jeno may have been ready for a long time because he had boldly decided to have Logan.

Haechan glanced at his aunt afraid that there would be offensive words, but he just wanted to tell the truth in his heart.

"He was ready, but not mature enough to think then that he regretted it for too long now."

Haechan: maybe that's what I'm thinking right now too.

Her aunt turned to Haechan to listen.

Haechan: I feel happy with my job so I travel a lot because of it. But after doing it for too long, I realized that I was lonely.

Haechan: I like being around my closest people and sometimes miss you all.

Aunt smiled at his confession. Maybe Haechan has grown up and time has changed him.

"It's good that you've thought about it that way. - Does this mean you're going to be serious about someone soon?"

Haechan: I don't know aunt. I haven't found the right answer for that yet.

"Don't be too quick to decide because you think it's a must at your age. -  Haechan-ah you have to believe that sincerity is definitely there for you."

"Someone who keeps waiting for you and believes in you. You just need to be more careful to find someone like that."

Haechan found something in his eyes  who given him advises. - Is it true that the person her aunt said is the person he wants?

**

Haechan would to get out with Jeno and said goodbye to one of his secretaries that they would be together for a while.

The two of them just had lunch near Jeno's workplace.

A waiter was pushing their food trolley. When they were waiting to eat food from that place.

Haechan: When will Logan enter elementary, Jeno?

Jeno: next year.

Haechan: that means only a few months from now-

Jeno: what's wrong?

Haechan: no. I'm just curious how old he is now. Turns out I've been away too long.

Jeno: That's right. Maybe two years.

Haechan: I used to be able to carry him. But yesterday I had trouble carrying him.

Jeno: Don't spoil him.

Haechan: I wish I could be his mother.

Haechan was forced to smile, unlike Jeno who understood Haechan's words and gave him a genuine smile.

Jeno: You've got his heart, even he really likes you.

Haechan: I know-

Jeno looked at him because Haechan looked at him first.

Haechan: I also know that he really wants you to bring an eomma for him.