Chapter 2

From Zero to Eleven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun giggles a little, voice a bit coarse, "Your eyes aren't supposed to be blue, right?" He wakes up in the middle of being carried, feeling a little bleary. Where is he being taken to? He honestly doesn't care. A part of him probably should be worried or afraid but he just feels safe and free and he likes this feeling of floating. Isn't he heavy though? Apparently not.

 

That makes him even more happy. The thought that they probably wouldn't mind even if he were heavy.

 

The person with big ears chuckles and his eyes go wide when he does, it is very cute, Sehun loves it, Sehun wants to see more of it and be the cause of it. The person asks. "How do you know that Sehun-ah?"

 

"Hehe, just a feeling, hyung." Sehun hiccups a little. He pouts. "Can I call you hyung?"

 

He laughs and it sounds like chimes. "Yes, you can call me anything you are comfortable with."

 

Sehun frowns. "What if you don't want to be called something? What if you aren't comfortable? What if hyung doesn't like it?" Sehun doesn't get drunk easily but it is meeting so many soulmates that has gotten him like this, he guesses. He would never be like this with strangers. These are not strangers. And he is being pampered. He would be so stiff to accept it otherwise.

 

"I will let you know, don't you worry your about it, dear."

 

Sehun nods and then goes back to the previous conversation with some difficulty, he was talking about hyung's eyes, yes?

 

"Contacts, right? Aren't they uncomfortable? You use it a lot? For work? Do they hurt? But they look so pretty." Pale face coupled with those blue contacts and dark red hair - killer, he looks very handsome. Sehun prefers glasses himself when doing a lot of reading. He tries not to use electronic objects a lot. He prefers books rather than computers or e-readers. Paper, the way they smell and feel underneath his fingertips, especially old and used books.

 

The person nods and Sehun gently places his hands on the person's cheek and rubs and then ruffles his silky hair. "So soft."

 

"Now it's my cheeks and hair? You lost interest in my eyes already?"

 

Sehun shakes his head and surges forward to bop his nose. "You are like a happy Easter bunny." Sehun feels happy that he successfully startled the person, his mate, one of his mates. Sehun keeps reminding himself that it is a soul group. That it is not just the two of them. That he has eleven mates in total. It will take some time to get used to it. Especially so for someone like Sehun.

 

Someone snorts from behind, "More like a clumsy, big baby giraffe."

 

The person catches himself, steadies and laughs at both of their words, he doesn't seem offended, it seems like he is used to things like these from his other mates, from their other mates. "What do you think my eye color would be?" He asks Sehun.

 

"Black or brown? Definitely not blue. Why did you die your hair to a bright red color? Though it does suit you. Black or brown hair? Probably to match your personality?" This time Sehun is talking mostly to himself and is not being coherent but the person doesn't miss a single word he is saying because they are very close to him and he can hear Sehun's confused whispers clearly, he wants to. He is hanging onto everything Sehun is mumbling.

 

Sehun is acting like a clairvoyant or something, one look and he is able to see through the person or so he thinks. Though, if their soulmate bond develops, he really might be able to do that, feel each other, walk into each other's memories and dreams and thoughts and mind, talk to each other mentally, see and hear through each other's senses. It doesn't happen to all soulmates or groups but few do go through them. One never knows.

 

The person gently places him on a bed and tucks him in. Sehun doesn't want to let go. He gets a bop to his forehead and a whisper of, "You are the cute baby bunny, Sehun, not me."

 

Sehun squishes his cheeks and the guy just lets him, his hands hovering hesitantly over Sehun's, after sometime, they wrap around Sehun's fingers firmly and Sehun loves the feeling as he floats away to hushed whispers behind him. He feels the guy being dragged away from him, he doesn't like it, he wants him (Yeol?) back - Yah, not today, Yeol ah, later, okay; What if he doesn't want to be alone?; Give him time to adjust, baby; reluctant agreement - Sehun hates it but drifts off as his body finally gives in.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun groans as he feels a slight headache. What a weird dream. Or did that happen yesterday when he almost - he did - passed out on one of his poor soulmates, literally, refusing to let go of his shirt? Sehun feels a little embarrassed. What if it really happened?

 

They didn't seem to mind though, at least, in his dream... but he wonders what their reactions really were, did they react like this or did his mind make it up to save his face or would this how it would be, if this were to happen in front of them. Sehun isn't ready to choose. Or face the day. But yea, it goes on. As usual.

 

Sehun has a good alcohol tolerance, he doesn't get tipsy easily, but he doesn't drink much on his own or in front of others. But he has a bad feeling that he would act like this in front of his mates if he were to end up drunk, again for real, all his inhibitions - bottled up for so damn long - would probably just say goodbye and fly out the window without any hesitation. Maybe that's what happened yesterday night?

 

Heck, he wasn't even drunk yesterday and his exhaustion probably made him act - give out - like that in front of his mates? Way to go with first impressions. Frustrating. Sehun is usually well put together, no, really, seriously.

 

He moves around and realizes that he is not on his bed. His bed isn't this big or this soft. And his room is never this bright. A part of him is nervous but another part of him is happy that last night wasn't just a part of his imagination. It really happened. He shouldn't jump to conclusions so soon though. He doesn't want to be disappointed.

 

"Good morning, Sehun ah." A low voice greets him gently. Sehun didn't hear the knock before he entered the room.

 

Well, yea, now he can jump to conclusions because he remembers this face as one of his eleven mates.

 

A tall, muscular, well built guy with blonde hair, perfect teeth and handsome face, warm glow - well, all eleven of his soulmates are quite the lookers even though he didn't get a good look at all of them - is in front of him. And honestly, Sehun wouldn't mind if they were aliens or monsters or looked weird, he really wouldn't. He has never been one to worry about external appearances. 

 

At least, before now. He has never felt attraction to any one before this, he thought he would care only about the inner self but yesterday had been a bit different. He was physically attracted to them but a part of him also knows that he wouldn't mind if they looked different because he wants to like them for who they are, rather than what they look like.

 

"I am Wu Yifan, you can call me Kris." There is a plate on his hands with some milk and biscuits. And a slight accent to his tone and Sehun realizes from Kris' name that he is not Korean. It is not really surprisi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter