Trailer # 5 | Trouble

HEAT- Brand New Stardom's New Girl Group (On-Going)

 

 

TRAILER #5

 


 

JaeSeon was walking around Brand New Stardom’s building when all of a sudden he hears a girl singing. He was amazing on how good a singer she was. JaeSeon walked to the training room and saw a girl. She looked really young. Her facial expressions when singing were perfect but some of her tones were out of tune. JaeSeon waited and let the song finished then knocked. The girl looked around and bowed upon seeing him.

“A-anneyonghasaeyo…” The girl bowed. JaeSeon nodded.

“How old are you?” He asked.

“Me?” The girl looked stunned. “Uhm, who are you to ask me how old I am?” The girl rolled her eyes and turned around.

“Wow,” JaeSeon muttered. “Ya! Don’t you know who I am?” JaeSeon yelled after her.

“Shut up,” the girl walked away and bumped into someone. It was U-Kwon.

“Oh, oppa…” She silently spoke. “There’s this crazy dude,” she added pointing towards JaeSeon. U-Kwon shifted his gaze unto JaeSeon and his facial expressions became distorted.

“Oh no, what did you do?!” U-Kwon’s voice cracked. It’s almost as if he were about to piss his pants.

“Why?” The girl looked confused.

“That’s Sung JaeSeon. He’s going to debut another group under Brand New Stardom,” U-Kwon explained as fast as he could. The girl’s face turned bright red. She turned around and face JaeSeon and bowed.

“S-sorry,” she was laughing while bowing.

“This is funny,” JaeSeon turned around and walked out the practice hall.

“Your chance of debuting might be messed up,” U-Kwon messed her hair up and walked in to practice some dance steps.

The girl started to bite her lower lip for being so nervous. 

 


Sorry for not updating! I've been upset lately 'cause of that stupid crash but alls well ends well! Comment and subscribe!