Trailer # 1 | Getting to know how JaeSeon works.

HEAT- Brand New Stardom's New Girl Group (On-Going)

 

 

TRAILER #1



 

 

Cho PD and Sung JaeSeon decided to meet up with one of the girls today. They wanted to give her a surprise. JaeSeon and Cho PD called the trainee up to meet with them in a café.

“Annyeonghasaeyo~ Welcome to Heaven’s Café!~” The staff cheerfully greeted.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” JaeSeon smiled. All of the girl staff members blushed from the sight of JaeSeon.

“Can we order two iced Americanos?” Cho PD interrupted.

“Hyung, are you alright?” JaeSeon asked.

“It’s annoying how girls don’t see me as handsome as you. I mean they do but whenever I’m around you, I get ignored.” Cho PD playfully muttered.

“Hyung… You’re weird.” JaeSeon shook his head.

“Ya! I’m your boss,” Cho PD yelled.

“Arrasseo,” JaeSeon rolled his eyes and took a seat.

A girl entered. She was pretty. Her face had this radiant glow. Cho PD stood up and so did JaeSeon.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” she bowed. She seemed really shy.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” Cho PD reached for her hand and shook it. JaeSeon did the same and the discussion started.

“So, how old are you?” JaeSeon asked.

“I’m 18 years old,” She smiled shyly.

“Do you know why you’re here?” Cho PD asked.

“Aniyo,”

“You’re here because you’re not a trainee anymore,” JaeSeon abruptly spoke.

“W-what do you mean?” She started to fidget with her hands.

“Stop messing with her,” Cho PD smacked JaeSeon’s arm.

“Sorry,” JaeSeon nodded. “But I wasn’t finished with my sentence,” he quickly defended himself.

The girl sat across the two of them, confused.

“You’re going to debut as a part of HEAT. and you have to show me your skills, now.” JaeSeon’s persona quickly changed. Even Cho PD was shocked. “If not, then forget being an artist.” He added.