Trailer # 2 | First HEAT. member.

HEAT- Brand New Stardom's New Girl Group (On-Going)

 

 

TRAILER #2

Please listen to the song.

 


 

JaeSeon stood up. He thought the girl wouldn’t try to show her skills. As JaeSeon was exiting the café, the girl started to hum. The first note was so smooth it made JaeSeon stop. He turned around and smirked.

“Good thing pressure didn’t ruin her,” JaeSeon thought. He sat down and listened. Cho PD who was beside the girl smiled. The girl started the first verse and started the song. JaeSeon smiled and nodded towards Cho PD.

“Aish, that JaeSeon,” He shook his head laughing.

Both Cho PD and JaeSeon closed their eyes and felt the girl’s voice. It was perfect. Her pitch, her vibrato, her emotions were showing. JaeSeon couldn’t help it and sang with her. The café turned alive. Cho PD forgot that JaeSeon himself is a born singer. What JaeSeon liked about the girl was that she had stage presence which JaeSeon felt the moment he saw her. The song ended. JaeSeon smiled and stood up.

“Tomorrow, meet me at room 509, thank you miss Lee EunHee,” JaeSeon turned around and left.

“Ya! Ya! Aish, this kid. Anyway, welcome EunHee. See you tomorrow.” Cho PD ran out chasing JaeSeon.

“JaeSeon!!” the door closed.

“I- I got it!” EunHee smiled and fell on her chair, crying.

She grabbed her phone and rang her father. “Appa! I got it!” She yelled happily.

“Great job sweetie, let’s celebrate later,” her father cheered. EunHee smiled and bursted into tears. "I did it," she whispered.

 



 

Lee EunHee (Annie)

niny95s

EX 1 | EX 2 | EX 3 | EX 4

EunHee is really quiet and does not talk that much. She will only talk to people whom she knows.  She is also a hot-tempered person. When she is angry, she will shoot anyone will her laser eyes. She will also curse in English whenever she’s angry. She is a mysterious person and she likes being alone. People are afraid to approach her because of her cold attitude. However, the only people who can cheer her up are her fans, Brand New Stardom and her group mates. She is very competitive and hates losing despite the fact that she’s extremely shy. She is somewhat a cry-baby but she acts as if she's not. She doesn’t like showing her weaknesses to people. Great thing about her is that she is very honest and she’s bad at lying and that when she’s on stage, she’s not afraid of anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

I hope you like her! I kinda twisted some parts. Sorry! Anyway, congratulate her!