Trailer # 4 | Second HEAT. member

HEAT- Brand New Stardom's New Girl Group (On-Going)

 

 

TRAILER #4

 


 

 

 

“She’s pretty,” said a girl from the crowd. ­­

“A-ah,” she bowed shyly. JaeSeon jumped off the stage and sat beside Cho PD.

“Aren’t you going overboard?” Cho PD mentions.

“No, I don’t think so.” JaeSeon fixes his suit as he waits for the girl to perform. “Besides, she’s going to be the leader of the group.” JaeSeon added.

“Hyung,” Kyung tapped his shoulder. “Can I have her number?” He asked.

“Go away,” JaeSeon pushed Kyung as he laughs it off.

“Aish, she’s so pretty,” Kyung rubbed his head and walked back to where Block B was seated.

“C’mon!” JaeSeon yelled.

“A-ah, n-neh…” The girl stuttered. She grabbed her iPod from her bag and plugged it in the speakers. She seemed really scared.

“Yah, fighting!” Zico smiled. The crowd went wild as Zico cheered the girl up.

“Here goes nothing,” she whispered.

The music played and she sang. He voice was so smooth that people awed when she hit the first note. Even the girls were in somewhat of a trance.

“Bingo,” JaeSeon grinned. Cho PG looked at him carefully.

I picked the right guy,” Cho PD thought.

The song ended and the music shifted from a mellow song into a dance hip-hop song. The girl started to pop and lock. She swayed with the rhythm and the beat. Her body was so synchronized with the music that people watched her with their jaws open.

“Holy ,” Zico muttered. He was observing her, head on. The music stopped. As the music came to an end and another music was about to play, JaeSeon ran towards the music player and paused it.

“Alright, what do you think of her?” JaeSeon asked. The BBC fan club were actually happy with what they saw and gave the girl a round of applause.

“As I asked Block B to come over, of course they will be giving us a little show,” JaeSeon started.

“What the ?” The girl cursed under her breath. JaeSeon heard her and shot her a glance and smiled.

“Let’s make this interesting, I’ll be singing with Zico and Kyung. How about that?” The crowd went wild. Everybody then forgot about the girl’s performance.

Cho PD approached the girl and asked her to sit with her. As JaeSeon, Zico and Kyung were preparing, the girl asked a few questions.

“Why is he so mean?” The girl complained as tears were forming.

“I don’t get his tactics either, but knowing JaeSeon he’s doing something to benefit you.” Cho PD assured even though he’s quite uncertain with what JaeSeon is doing.

The music started and everybody got pumped up. Zico rapped, Kyung rapped and to their surprise and to the girl’s surprise, JaeSeon too rapped.

The music ended and another song played.

“Now it’s your turn,” JaeSeon handed the girl the microphone. Her hands were shaking as she reached for the microphone.

“Zico-ssi,” she muttered. “Please accompany my rap,” she added.

“A- alright,” he hesitated and grabbed one microphone.

“Bingo,” JaeSeon whispered. Cho PD looked at him with amazement. “Yah, JaeSeon-ah, did you plan this?”

“Sorta,” JaeSeon smiled and anticipated the much awaited performance.

The music started both Zico and the girl rapped.

Towards the end of the song, the girl felt more comfortable on stage which was JaeSeon’s objective all along. The final part was coming and when the music ended. JaeSeon clapped his hands along with the BBC fan club.

“Welcome to HEAT and Brand New Stardom, Ms. Lee Nanie,” JaeSeon shook her hand as tears streamed down on her face. 

 


 

Lee Nanie

nanie92

EX 1 | EX 2 | EX 3 | EX 4

She is a girl that is really hard to predict. She can be really cold and quiet when she is around strangers. But when she enters her comfort zone, she turns into a funny and talkative girl. She's a very talented person and also very respectful. Nanie had a horrible past and this is why she's sometimes scared to meet new people. However, she'll put everything aside just to fufil her dreams of becoming a singer. Nanie is a very responsible girl and she helpls aroudn the agency. Because of her rough past, she tried to fix everything and tries to be independent. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Another update! Sorry for not updating. I changed some ideas around. Sorry! Also, the examples.

I hope you like her!