_Dreams_

Happy ever after
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Joy's POV)

 

I realized that we're already left least at the line... Wendy and Chanyeol have marriage plans, Joohyun and Junmyeon have travel plans, Im older than Yeri and Hongseok but they have future plans that us.

 

"hmm? Are you okay?" we're currently eating at the cafeteria. "mhm" I hummed as response.

"Sooyoung-a" he pulled my chin to his side with his finger looking up to him, "I know for the past 5 years if you're mad or not... Now let me repeat the question, are you alright?" he added.

 

I sighed and face him completely before talking "we've been together for 5 years... And 2 years left then it's gonna be the graduation, don't you think it's time to set up some plans?" he sighed then looked at me "we still have 2 years left... Don't you think there's still so much time to talk about that?" not gonna lie but his answers do disappoint me.

***

 

After what happened to the cafeteria, I immediately took my stuff and went to my room.

"our anniversary is near so I hope this gift will cheer you up... And of course I have more" Junmyeon's words made Joohyun blush, everyone's scream inside the room can be heard at the doorway.

Joohyun payed Junmyeon's surprise with a soft and sweet kiss. I wanna throw up in jealousy...

Hongseok, Junmyeon and Chanyeol left our room.

 

"oh, Joy-a! What's wrong?" Joohyun's calm words made me forgot my problem. I shook my hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter