_Introduction_

Happy ever after
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_flashbacks_

"I actually prefer older women..." Sungjae is standing at the very front with a mic stand in front of him. "well too bad cause your pair is actually a year younger than you, do you want to see her now?" the emcee asked as Sungjae nodded. 

 

A girl came out from the back of the University's stage and gave everyone a smile. The emcee gave the girl a mic so that she could introduce herself. 

"hi everyone, Im Park sooyoung but yall can call me Joy" Joy gave everyone a wide and beautiful smile that even Sungjae can't help but smile.

"so when's the wedding?!" Sungjae cracked a joke that makes everyone blush and laugh, he slowly walked to Joy and personally introduced himself. "Im Yook Sungjae and you're-" Sungjae knew her name but he still asked her.

"Park Sooyoung-" her words immediately got cut when Sungjae speaks again "nah you're Yook Sooyoung" winks and by that... The Bbyu's Lovestory started.

_End of Flashbacks_​​​​​​

 

 

"oh there they are! There they are!" the students at the hallways can't help but look at the couple while having their way to their room.

Sungjae suddenly cracked a smile while his arm is wrapped around Joy's shoulder. Joy saw the grin on Sungjae's face.

"yah!" she pinched her boyfriend's side making Sungjae laughs a little. "what? I just thought that you're cute" he smiled while pinching his girlfriend's cheek. "hmp! I saw you smiling to those gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter