Chen/Lay

KPOP- Things You Said….

Chen/lay - Things You Said at in a hotel room 


 

Laying on the hotel bed, finally in their pjs, already showered, and smelling fresh, finally relaxed, Jongdae let out a big sigh of relief as he stretched his hands above himself. It had been a long  concert day. Running here and there, singing, dancing, and giving it their all. It was amazing.

But they had been exhausted, even still so, but having showered and finally resting, now that was the best part of it all.

Yixing shuffled around, looking at a content looking Jongdae. He smiled and poked at Jongdae's grinning face, laughing softly. “You’re really cute when you grin like that, Dae-ah.”

Jongdae lightly swatted Yixing’s hand, whining a little, “ Don’t say such embarrassing things.”

Yixing chuckled, “But they’re true. I find  you really really cute.” He placed a soft kiss on Jongdae’s cheeks. “ You should know that by now.” Now Yixing held Jongdae’s hand, playing with his fingers. “ You have pretty fingers too.” He placed a kiss on them. 

“ It’s too late, Hyung. Let’s sleep.” Jongdae turned to Yixing and wrapped his arms around his torso. “You’re cute too, Hyung.” Jongdae placed a kiss on his neck. Yixing held him closer, closing his eyes happily.

 

 


 

 

*THANK YOU FOR READING!!

 

- Remember to request a ship if you'd like! 

:)